• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Look Forums

Gene,

What is happening with this message?
"Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply."
I can't just go and start writing like usual. I'm often not really responding to a certain message, just adding to the discussion. It took me awhile to even find a button that would let me leave a message. Is there some other way to reply other than quick reply?

Also I've noticed sometimes when I visit a thread and click the arrow to read recent messages, I get taken to the first message in the thread and not the most recent.

While I'm going here, I know I've posted messages that didn't seem to make it to the forum. Has that been a problem for anyone else??

Thanks

I haven't seen the quick reply button yet.

I nuked a couple threads awhile back, getting rid of double posts. It was an accident. Other than that, can't say what happened to your posts.

Others have been having a timed out problem. But, haven't heard any complaints of missing posts that I can recall.

Other than that, can't say what happened to your posts.
I think this has happened only once, but I'm pretty sure I posted some comments on the "Do you like the new or old forums" thread, which I can't find right now. Maybe I really didn't post my comments and thought I did. I sometimes will write something out and cancel it, but I thought I did post it.

Anyway I know Dusty had some posting problems as well awhile back(think it was at start of these new forums, 7-2-08), don't know if it is related in any way. Will keep you posted if it happens again. Thanks

Where it says 7-2-0(Blue face with glasses)
Why do I see it??

And why do I see dead people?? ;) (that face is supposed to be there)

And on a previous post ("compelling interview", I don't see a link to anything, just letters and numbers, everyone gets a link, me thinks) Music ON: Twilight Zone theme

Back