• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Emma Woods book and podcast

paraschtick

Paragilmorian guy
Hi folks,

Haven't been here for a very long time but wanted people who are interested to know that Emma Woods has published a new book ("Glimpses of Magonia") regarding her anomalous experiences. Her book, which is fascinating though a bit disturbing in some ways can be found on Amazon.com. She has also done a podcast with The Clueless One of Paratopia fame, on his more recent podcast, The Experience on Whitley Strieber's website, Unknown Country.

The book is not about David Jacobs. For those that may be unaware of Emma, she became well-known in the alien abduction field through her whistleblowing regarding David Jacobs and his use of hypnosis. It caused a bit of concern around these parts about 10 years ago now.

Anyway, for those that are interested here are links to her book on Amazon, and the podcast mentioned above.

She has also got a website in which she has archived Jacobs related material, and has other material related to her new book.

For those who are interested, I did not write "The Clueless One" in the original post above. I don't know what happened there as I would not write that instead of the name of the person concerned who I have a lot of respect for. Whether it was an algorithmic change or a glitch in the matrix, I have no idea. However, I thought I would clear the matter up now and hopefully the matter shall rest there. Only time will tell ...

For those who are interested, I did not write "The Clueless One" in the original post above. I don't know what happened there as I would not write that instead of the name of the person concerned who I have a lot of respect for. Whether it was an algorithmic change or a glitch in the matrix, I have no idea. However, I thought I would clear the matter up now and hopefully the matter shall rest there. Only time will tell ...
Imagine calling someone clueless,that's really offensive.

Note: The sites with explanatory material on Emma Woods are no longer online. I'm checking to see if there's another source for this information.

Back