• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New California drone

The aspect of this that tweeks my bullshitometer is the sudden disapperance which to my untrained eye looks like it was a planted image. In fact, I am fed up with the number of videos that somehow are shot just prior to the "craft" shooting off into the distance. What timing.

I call bull on this big time.

Looks like shit to me, visually composed as to resemble the original drone shots, every bit as genuine, and look, no sourcing or backstory, how surprising!

dB

Yes, the audience is left to wonder who took it, but it may be the same old culprit. At least he added the discs to try to make it look more authentic and somehow different.

The camera's immediately panning to the ground was probably another touch added for authenticity, but it only seems suspect as well.

once again the craft has to zip away in a flash... i am surprised it didnt come zig zagging into view first.

The ambient light on the spheres and the "drone" don't look right to me. It appears like something you often see in amateurish 3d renders.

I don't know how big it is supposed to be, but I'm fairly certain it would have caused a sonic boom accelerating that fast. Isn't it convenient there is no sound in the file?

I thought the drones had finally met their demise. Shoulda known better. The folks that keep perpetrating this myth could at least do us a favor and give us a halfway decent try at "capturing" these "craft." Geeeezzz!

Back