• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Need advice about a bully

Simone_m

Skilled Investigator
I have been in this ufo field for years. About 30 years ago, I underwent a ufo related terrible incident, sorta like Gary McKinnon's trouble. Everything settled down okay, and upon exiting the service, I was not issued -all- my necessary personnel records. I did, with the urging of one ufologist, obtain my FOIA files, 20 years ago. Over time, there was very occasional mention in ufo stuff, about my story. I did one internet show interview back in 2-10.
I recently visited a website I had not been to, in a long time. Someone told me to reintroduce myself, and tell about my comprehensive 'saucering' as-I-call-it. I found that my text was getting bigger, like that 'Blob' monster. I asked myself, why am I doing this, I don't want to, so I bailed on it all. I am not interested in resurrecting and touting that old service stuff. This one particular Entity overseer there, became aggressive and mean and is trying to intimidate me into giving him my one original service personnel record asap, otherwise he will declare me a liar about everything I had attested to re. my experiences. I told him, leave me alone, all I want to do is lowprofile chatforum.
Obviously, I could not be their obay-robot, how stupid; but am feeling all vomity.
Site is not ats or 'topia.
I posses NO ufo evidence. NO ufo smoking gun. none of my stories/experiences posses any of that. None.

Screw 'em. It's none of their business and they don't have the right to demand anything under threats. The beauty of the internet, is if someone or some website acts like an asshole, it's easy to ignore them by avoiding the site.

I guess you could comply to their request by linking to the Dark Matters interview from way back? From my point of view, your posts and ID aren't bundled up in the past. If you related your posts to the past, it'd be fair enough asking for details. As an example, Travis Walton's presence online is dependent on his experience. He isn't a commentator of ufology or a casual poster so people are expected to focus on that experience.

Let the guy declare you a liar all he wants. He has no proof to back it up one way or another. And who's it going to hurt? No one. In 10 years, who's even going to care what this guy had to say? No one. Let him be a bully all he wants. The more you worry about him, the more power you give to him. Shrug it off and do everything you can to ignore him and to stop associating with him. He's worthless. Don't worry about it. He's probably a terrible person in real life too.

I ---truly appreciate--- these replies. Been personalmessaging with some people, and I had been no longer preoccupied about this concern.
("triangulation") Ha! I like that one......

Back