• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Natural selection versus human manifestation

victimized

Skilled Investigator
We have been taught by the occultist who considered information about the creative review (and eventually became a scientist). That spirit is alchemy as a consideration of building material or designs and that creative interactions and its conversion is an act of destruction. This process transforms matter and design into a lower body via his consideration of the data and change of the data into a conversion.

He used and posed this theory about natural life, stating that a mutative genetic conversion was formed by the higher monkey species. The monkey type species that formed both a human like male and female. Then the genetic information reverted back as a monkey to the natural selection of its own species as normal monkey babies.

This review would state that a human being is a degenerative mutative cell state that would be less than a monkey, not a higher intellect than a monkey via the data material. A conversion of a building genetic system would place human life in a lesser body than a monkey, not a greater body via this theory.

Also is a consideration of genetic healing from a mutative state due to radioactive interaction. As an attack situation - mutative cell change cause to a decease of the radiation attack/mutation via cooling. If we were a mutative monkey cell, we would have then healed back into a monkey by the change of the atmosphere, the same change that would allow a monkey to have monkey babies.

When a human reviews the theory for mutative natural selection, the mutation of the species still exists in a mutative interaction as the species. An animal can have various mutative forms in its own selected species but still remains the species. If a theory exists as a theory, then the data has to continue today to support the theory, yet this theory is not supported.

The condition in human kind states the observation. We can be healthy our whole life, yet exist at the same time and moment with a large amount of degenerative and mutative genetics.

The only reason that a human being is different to another is due to the sexual procreation. If we did not sexually procreate and only had a small population, then the amount of genetic material to study would also be small. Therefore does the mutative condition really exist when data is the information used to state the condition? What about the consideration of sexual procreation and if a non sexual state existed, no data would exist to contemplate.

The review of a scientist should be a consideration and question..........., if you only had your own personal presence and a machine, how could you consider your own genetics using the machine or experiment equipment if you are inter-playing with the machine?

The scientist would not be able to make incorrect statements about his human family.

As he has never considered experimenting on his own person, the same data as everyone else, then why consider experiments are true data? Why impose machines as a new consideration of life data or that AI known to be using and interacting in the communications of the machine system is our Creator, especially when you sit in safety pressing buttons?

The review of phenomena states that irradiation of the human cell and mind has allowed the condition for mind contact/mind control as an AI condition/cause of science.

The review of the occultist considering our creation and Creator considered consciousness, our human mind expressions to be the Creator concept......only because thinking and planning/design is a part of applying change. Yet not once did he consider that he was being informed by his own recorded presence applying the thinking technique as his self considering information that was not real, thinking, planning and design.

Only an organic presence uses thinking, planing and design for the physical purpose of manipulating change.

His mind recordings and his studies, fed back by artificial means (increased photon atmospheric conditions) through artificial phenomena causes as mind contact that allowed him believe that his own thoughts were the Creator. Why else would he believe that thinking imposed a Creator reaction?

As human life has been studied in the conditions of manifestation and many self experiences of human life relate to conditions of manifestation, then spirit in 2 conditions allows the review relating to creation/consciousness and awareness as a status.

As manifested artificial presences have been witnessed manifesting, it allows the consideration that the light origin that lost a portion of its body to creation still exists. It allows a review to state that evil presences can manifest, but they also disappear. It allows a review to state that the real spirit manifested...the organic life and only desists by its own death.

Therefore at the same moment that an evil spirit manifests, the organic life exists in its own form.

A Word About Baba's Manifestations

To be able to manifest any item that pre exists our own organic life formation as data is a consideration that we did in fact manifest from origin androgynous light forms. How else could a higher organic life form access lower information in a manifestation, if in fact our spirit exists as a personal presence before creation?

What is an ADC?

The reason that I know about the higher spiritual concepts is due to my own personal consideration of human illness.

After I sought spiritual healing as a trial for my own illness, the physical sensations that I gained caused me to consider that spirit was in fact real. So I began a personal study of spirit.

Study of spirit involved a personal technique that I applied myself to consider if spirit advice was real. I had assistance from my own family and friends and acquaintances who were also willing to trial spiritual healing. I used a meditative mind condition and then asked for information.

The humans that we studied gave no preceding advice, and in the interaction the advice was given in various communicative incidences. Some of the information was from atmospheric recorded feed back, and some advice came in the presence of spirit. We could feel the spirit presence, hear the spirit information and the information was correct.

The information came in various forms such as historical, medical and also remedy.

I had several incidences of personal spirit manifestation and contact. In one incident I was fearful of the shadow type of images I could see floating in the room. I began to have a panic attack and could not breathe properly. In the room I saw 2 circular light bodies form and then heard a spirit human male and female talking to me.

At the same time a loving warmth enveloped me, and my mind filled with light. The fear and panic I felt was removed, and replaced with a warm loving feeling and great peace. The interaction of spirit then informed me that they had to leave.

In this incident I witnessed a light sound communication that changed the atmospheric body and allowed spirit to communicate verbally to me.

I understood through various interactive communications that spirit does not purposely manifest as a consideration of sending across a spiritual being. This is due to the fact that the spirit communication is lost to the de-manifestation of the presence of spirit, for it cannot return to the higher state. Original manifestation was into an organic form. What I did come to realize is that when a manifested spirit did come across, many human lives also gained the benefit of the visit, for organic life was a manifested life. The actual spirit personage then disappeared.

It is the reason why a miraculous healing could occur without asking for healing.

Ten healing miracles

After personally being involved in healing, several times I was aware when a spiritual visitation had occurred, for it allowed me to see the interaction as if I was personally there. In several incidences it was when a natural disaster had killed a large humanity or a plane disaster was occurring and a spiritual presence gave support to the victims. The actual disaster was then confirmed the next day.

These experiences are why I know that our origin parents came into manifestation from larger spiritual personages as origin presence. The visitation cannot simply arrive as a small self in a healing condition and many humans benefit from the assistance at the same moment.

Whilst a scientist might try to consider the information for his own research, the human experience cannot be ignored by the scientific community. The scientist should ask himself why he is motivated to prove or disprove spirit....is it for the good of humanity or for a new occult theory?

Last edited:
Why can't it be both?
Because the situation is an argument that has been argued many times before as a human consideration of self.

When you review the occultist circumstance, they have always acted against the continuance of life, and also acted in accordance to their brotherhood. They make choices for the total of humanity, yet do not represent humanity as a purpose, just their own selves.

When historical evidence demonstrates that an occultist practice...conversion of the nuclear has annihilated life before due to archaeological evidence along with atmospheric fed back mind advice, then the review is important to life continuance on Earth.

If you ask a reviewer of data, why they review data, the consideration has several aspects. One aspect is a self involved condition, the like of the review and the discussion of the review. And the other is that the data is considered for personal ownership.

The personal ownership consideration is why we get destroyed, which demonstrates the brotherhood motivation of self.

You cannot own a body that you do not own, yet they look at data trying to pretend that they are the Creator who can link all information back together and rebuild a presence called Creator.

So this review states as we see, human males have tried to place the spirit body from out of androgyny back into a previous ownership. This ownership by historical advice and evidence was their own male self....a much larger presence as a spirit.

Instead they gain an evil manifestation of dead spirits as he tries to imposes a condition for evolution, when our own person does not exist in a preceding spirit.

Yet if you think about the condition, thinking is used, atmospheric fed back advice of his own history....his death and destruction is used and he is given false values and false advice.

To teach another human life about the evil conditions is to therefore prove that the only condition that we belong to as a higher Creator concept is an origin light being who made a mistake. Therefore the evidence is implied through the conditions of human advice, atmospheric fed back records and also human experience.

I still can't decide if this dude victimized is simply trolling, or batshit insane.

Either way, trying to read through incomprehensible paragraph after paragraph in every thread about occultist this and occultist that, not to mention his ridiculously flawed views on human evolution is sure getting old. If he has a point, which I doubt he does, I wish he'd state it and stop flooding the forums with this utter drivel. Someone needs to teach this guy that brevity is the source of all wit.

I guess I could put him on ignore but I've never had to use that feature and I don't want to start now. Does anyone else have any idea what the fuck this guy is talking about or what his major point is? I can't be the only one tired of trying to decipher this crap.

So you are advising us all that you are trying to decipher the information?

Occultism is a condition of ancient science.

Science is a human taught applied evolution aware condition that a large percent of the modern human population do not understand either.

Therefore what is to query, you obviously cannot understand the ancient occult version of science because it was written as a document due to the cause and effects of being irradiated.

Science is not simply an applied condition, it also involves a review of cause and effect conditions. This is why science was applied previously as a Philosophical statement to argue the cause and effect condition. The cause and effect of the biblical advice was prophetic, therefore when it returned it could no longer be argued for it was witnessed.

I have also advised you that I am a female.

As far as my flawed views regarding human evolution, evolution was taught as a concept by occultists who believe that the atmosphere of Earth created life as a concept.

Yet their flawed view considers the life of Nature as if it is an extension of the atmosphere, for the atmosphere is considered by their review as a list of elements that equal an atmospheric body. They have then imposed a fake condition of "dimensions" and then taught that a dimension exists, only because they now want ownership of the human chemical advice believing it to be an atmospheric condition, to try to replicate it in the atmospheric condition as an artificial model. All due to the want of ownership and also resourcing.

This situation is about the lies and deceit that belong to the conditions of occultist evolution as a personally owned and controlled aspect.

Apologies for calling you a him instead of a her, I wasn't aware that you were female.

Other than that my original post still stands. The stuff you write makes no sense to anyone but yourself, which is why you don't receive many replies or likes for your posts.

For example: "the ancient occult version of science because it was written as a document due to the cause and effects of being irradiated".

Wtf are you talking about here, I'm not aware of an ancient occult version of science and even if there is such a thing its rendered irrelevant by modern science which does a damn good job of explaining the world as we know it. Its an invaluable tool, a set of processes for separating truth from fiction. Its not infallible, but I challenge you to point me to a better method for understanding the world around us. It certainly isn't whatever this information you're providing about irradiation and disappearing atmospheres or whatever. I don't mean to be rude but its nonsense and it explains nothing and has no evidence to back it up.

Nobody in the scientific community, especially those fields dealing with evolution believe that: "evolution was taught as a concept by occultists who believe that the atmosphere of Earth created life as a concept". That's a bunch of claptrap and it belies your ignorance of actual evolutionary theory.

In short, you're doing nothing but babbling and talking shit and I, and many others, wish you would just stop. Go find some forum that specializes in occult nonsense and lay down your gobbledygook. It just doesn't fly or fit here.

That's the last time I'll be replying to you as I don't think you're quite all there, if you know what I mean. I hope you get the help that you obviously need as you have been victimized by some sort of mental disorder and that's plain to see for anyone who reads the word salad nonsense that you continually post. Good luck.

Apologies for calling you a him instead of a her, I wasn't aware that you were female.

Other than that my original post still stands. The stuff you write makes no sense to anyone but yourself, which is why you don't receive many replies or likes for your posts.

For example: "the ancient occult version of science because it was written as a document due to the cause and effects of being irradiated".

Wtf are you talking about here, I'm not aware of an ancient occult version of science and even if there is such a thing its rendered irrelevant by modern science which does a damn good job of explaining the world as we know it. Its an invaluable tool, a set of processes for separating truth from fiction. Its not infallible, but I challenge you to point me to a better method for understanding the world around us. It certainly isn't whatever this information you're providing about irradiation and disappearing atmospheres or whatever. I don't mean to be rude but its nonsense and it explains nothing and has no evidence to back it up.

Nobody in the scientific community, especially those fields dealing with evolution believe that: "evolution was taught as a concept by occultists who believe that the atmosphere of Earth created life as a concept". That's a bunch of claptrap and it belies your ignorance of actual evolutionary theory.

In short, you're doing nothing but babbling and talking shit and I, and many others, wish you would just stop. Go find some forum that specializes in occult nonsense and lay down your gobbledygook. It just doesn't fly or fit here.

That's the last time I'll be replying to you as I don't think you're quite all there, if you know what I mean. I hope you get the help that you obviously need as you have been victimized by some sort of mental disorder and that's plain to see for anyone who reads the word salad nonsense that you continually post. Good luck.

Occultism is the name for ancient science, the observations of cause and effect of science called occultism.

Occultist advice is that the invention and practice conjures the presence of evil spirits, which is exactly what modern day science has caused.

The ancient Book of the Dead and anima information was used in a practice of invention using pyramids/temples and it was an ancient building technique called the levitation of stone.

The cause and effect of applying a conversion signal to allow levitation of stone irradiated natural life, and this caused a review to be considered of the anima data or UFO review. The bible was an updated review of the cause and effects, and prophetic PHI calculations of the attacks.

To prove to an occultist inventor how evil he was, was to prove by prophetic calculations that Earth would be attacked in the future, which is what prophetic calculating did. Life on Earth did get attacked in the future, for as the documents attest they were calculated as a review 0 time as a preceding attack advice BC, to a future AD attack advice. The condition of the constant, the alphabeta condition was reviewed as an alphabetical worded statement through ABCD.

Occultism is the ancient review for science and philosophy as the documents state. Occultists believe in atmospheric creation and evolution of a cell. The occultist versus spiritual wisdom argued over the creation manifestation or "immaculate conception" of the life spirit versus evolution from a monkey.

The occultist review is a review of evolution from a monkey, only because they believe that they can trace the origins of the atmospheric cellular body creation/replacement as a new theory for occult invention. They want a new resource for cold fusion and removal of the atmospheric interaction and consider the occult information correct. They do not actually believe in real spirit, they believe in evolution also by the biblical concept interpretation.

Yet what they never considered is the fact that the Bible was written after an irradiation attack that changed the mind state/brain state and atmospheric aware fed back advice. This condition is how the origin of inventing and wisdom was first gained by the human male and his mind research as a Shaman in a drugged mind state.

The human male who wrote the biblical advice made a statement that the human life cell state was immaculately conceived yet in the same condition he was also being irradiated by the PHI caused signal changes to the atmosphere. So he spoke of 2 conditions he was aware of....the science causing the irradiation fallout and his own natural spiritual advice.

If you want to argue about natural selection, modern science has proven that animal life = DNA data. The DNA only equates to the ownership of the animal.

If an animal is irradiated as a cause and consideration of de-evolution and evolution, then it becomes mutated and sick. The species and DNA mutates as a degenerative self owned cellular condition of each species. Each species only owns its own DNA, it can become mutated and changed, yet the healthy DNA exists at the same time and simply heals.

A human life can be mutative in many varying conditions, yet still remains a human life. Just because you gain a mutation, it does not remove you from your species. DNA = species by body, degenerative or mutative DNA simply is the gain of a sick/changed body. When you mutate or de-evolve you become less in the presence of your own health, you do not suddenly become a different species. DNA degenerative is a loss of information, not a gain.

As human DNA is a larger amount of information compared to a monkey, how then do you explain the gain of information, when mutation/degenerative conditions is a loss of information?

It is also common knowledge that believers of occultist ideal attack the forum users and have always used the mental health condition as the attack versus UFO awareness and personal experience.

The brotherhood of occultists own a personal ideal that they are the all knowing self, a highly intelligent mind....yet by review they are the human mind that sought occult details in a drugged state. The information already existed and was recorded in the photon interaction, that allowed their minds to channel/gain the advice by sound and image.

Whilst they have always implied that everyone else in humanity is a lesser intelligence and brain affected in a mental condition, they personally own this review themselves.

The inhumane attacks and inconsiderate personal onslaught against the humanity who has tried to defend our natural life from their occultist ideal has to be stopped and it is about time that you all faced the realization that you are not as intelligent as you aspire.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make this real simple as it's obvious that me trying to explain where you're completely and utterly wrong about evolution and the genesis of life on Earth is falling on deaf ears.

You've been here for awhile now, and I'd say its pretty obvious that whatever it is that you're preaching isn't exactly setting the forum on fire. I think you could probably agree with that given, again, the lack of likes and responses to your posts.

This is due to two simple reasons:

A. Nobody understands the incoherent, incomprehensible shit that you write.

And

B. Obviously, nobody gives a f*ck

I'm not trying to be mean, I truly wish you the best, but maybe it's time to take those often off topic, 15 paragraph posts elsewhere? Maybe you'll do better on another board.

I understand you were irradiated and thus victimized but I feel like my eyes are being victimized every time I'm forced to read through one more of your incoherent posts to see if it has anything to do with the topic at hand and it almost never does.

Nobody, least of all me is saying you have to leave but perhaps you could please tone it down just a bit? Like maybe 5 paragraphs instead of 15. Just a friendly suggestion.

All the best to you and I hope you get some kind of help since, as your name suggests, you have been victimized. Good night.

I still can't decide if this dude victimized is simply trolling, or batshit insane.

Either way, trying to read through incomprehensible paragraph after paragraph in every thread about occultist this and occultist that, not to mention his ridiculously flawed views on human evolution is sure getting old. If he has a point, which I doubt he does, I wish he'd state it and stop flooding the forums with this utter drivel. Someone needs to teach this guy that brevity is the source of all wit.

I guess I could put him on ignore but I've never had to use that feature and I don't want to start now. Does anyone else have any idea what the fuck this guy is talking about or what his major point is? I can't be the only one tired of trying to decipher this crap.

Preachin to the choir my friend. Its the same old drivel over and over again. It makes no sense. And personally it makes no difference if its trolling, or a few roos loose in the top paddock. it amounts to the same effect. A waste of pixels and time.

And Victimised, its mental health month sweetie
Mental Health Month

Get some help, you need it

The Biblical literature was written after a human English male had been irradiated. The information is not considered to be incoherent nor was it a waste of time.

Wars were fought over the factual advice the information supplied, and Holy wars are not a review considered without reason. Especially when the holy war is advised that the dust on Earth is holy and so is the Heavenly atmospheric body holy.

On the forum community are operatives who play make believe that they are kind and caring human's, when in fact they are working for the organization of dis-information. It is their personal operative to verbally abuse and attack forum users and the common attack they use is regards to mental health.

If you believe in the UFO, you have mental health. If you try to discuss information relative to the UFO condition, you have mental health. They even employed psychologists to try to convince the public that human awareness is a mental health disorder.

Yet the conditions of mental change is why we are personally advised of irradiating, atmospheric conditions changing and life mutations.

The occultist, who has conditioned humanity to believe in evolution, believe that the cell function was created by God, that it evolved all species by natural selection.

You want to argue that this is not an occultist ideal?

You are trying to argue that the occultist did not murder his holy brotherhood who taught the true realization of the Christ immaculate conception?

The concept fed back atmospheric awareness after I was irradiated like our ancient brother advised me. He was not involved in the occultist orders and nor did he practice occultist conversion of stone's nuclear (pyramid/temple). He advised the Christ condition by PHI realised prophetic advices, just like modern humans suffering stigmata have as atmospheric fed back advice in the attack...and this attack was the UFO condition as the ancient art paintings depict.

Therefore the real concept of God is just as stated, a concept regarding how light moves into fall out and attack.

The realization against occultism is the awareness that you do not alter God, for the condition reviewed by the human mind as a concept God when changed attacks life. God in this review is considered the creator of life because the presence of its evolving light/sound allows life to continue and evolve its cellular replacement condition. When God is changed, the atmospheric condition does not allow for cell replacement and we mutate instead.

Information simply does not exist as a value, information has an explanation as a concept.

If you read the brotherhood modern science ideal, it is to resource the atmospheric cold fusion condition as a constant, yet the old literature states that the alpha/beta constant was changed when occult conversion was practiced.

The practice of manifesting the UFO condition to attack natural fusion was not sought as the condition for fusion....for you would have to be devoid of your own mind to have considered UFO manifestation a science and resource.

The review of resourcing had a product, the product was given a machine interaction to convert the product, yet the cause and effect of applying the conversion was not considered until it was.

The UFO condition was studied after it manifested.

Our brother believes himself to be an all knowing theorist, yet as he evolves many of his previous theories have been debunked. Yet as he lives his life in his self given status he believes himself super intelligent.

I have been trying to bring to his attention, after it was brought to my own, that his information for conversion was not thought of by his brain, his mind or his body, or his genetics.....it was a pre recorded condition of various nuclear light sound images of interactions. The atmospheric feed back taught him science.

The older awareness already advised our occult brother to the conditions of his own unaware self....he is not the intelligence he believes he is.

He has used the conversion information and then made a statement to the public about his self status which is false...that he knows better, is wiser and far greater in intelligence than his natural family. Whilst we have continued to live spiritually, he has continued to live in attack of our life through his occult consideration and methods.

Therefore as the occultist believes that God created the cell in the atmosphere and that it evolved by natural selection into a human life, they now believe in atmospheric resourcing as a God condition. Yet the condition explained as God is a concept and a realization that origin creation and higher states previously existed and were converted. Therefore the occultist/scientist of modern time is not reviewing origin information at all and his concepts are fake/false.

So the public, attacked by his consideration that it is safe to apply conversions of the nuclear argue with him. Only when he becomes a victim himself does he ever take action against the attack and it is always too late.

Prophetic advice was written in the format it was for the very purpose of proving that the occult applications for nuclear conversion destroy life on Earth. It was the only method that our spiritual brother could format as a proof that our occultist brother is missing some of his own natural mind concepts.

As modern science theories came from the evolution of occultism and its practices, the value and naming of the condition science changed from what it previously was named. This is due to the obvious fact that occultism, the conversion of nuclear matter had previously been out lawed.

Modern sciences changed the concepts of their theories into new named values, so instead of identifying information as spirits they renamed the values ELEMENTS, yet still implied the God awareness in the naming of values EL.

Therefore the theory of evolution no longer espoused the use of the name God as a concept, it simply re-used the God concept in different value as a theory. Yet it is the same theory.

The non occultist taught the concept of God being the supportive Heavenly condition allowing the spirit of our parents to continue to conceive the cell function, the immaculate condition. The immaculate condition is considered to be what organic life inherited, and the inherited state given once....in the manifestation of the organic cell.

The argument of evolutionist/occultist versus spiritual creation is the pre-existence of a non Earth heavenly spirit of light that converted into the organic immaculate conception.

Therefore human experience of parents/friends/family/animals visiting as a re-manifestation and spiritual beings such as Sai Baba have argued spirit presence as a pre-existing form.

Last edited:
On the forum community are operatives who play make believe that they are kind and caring human's, when in fact they are working for the organization of dis-information. It is their personal operative to verbally abuse and attack forum users and the common attack they use is regards to mental health.

If you believe in the UFO, you have mental health. If you try to discuss information relative to the UFO condition, you have mental health. They even employed psychologists to try to convince the public that human awareness is a mental health disorder.

No they are annoyed because you seem unable to have a normal conversation with anyone on this board, unlike any number of members who often interact in the back and forth of conversational discussion. Any forum is going to be representative of varying individual belief and thought. Not everyone is going to share your world view.

You seem incapable of interaction and only seem interested in proselytizing your particular and unusual world view having to do with occult science regarding irradiation, nuclear conversion and lord knows what else.

You chime in on existing threads with posts that have no relevance to the thread, and make no effort to clarify your postions or support them in any way that I can understand. You give no personal anecdotes or stories, you bury opinions in opaque language and have basically repeated the same stuff over and over with little variation.

If you want people to listen to you, repeating a failed strategy over and over isn't going to change your lack of success. Perhaps you should try to get to know us a little, engage us in meaningful ways, and lose the obtuse rhetoric.

1247353684681.jpg

Puppies! Rotts are like mini-Godzillas when young, but I have friends that won't have any other kind of dog.

Yeah i wanted one from the moment i saw the movie the Omen.

Have had 13 of them now, i once had 5 all at once. i love the breed

Occultism, the old science practice that caused the UFO manifestation in the first instance. Human males/Shamans/occultists were given the review of evil manifesting forming the manifestation of evil spirits that attacked human life.

Argument, a consideration of spiritual human beings who never chose to do the occultism personally, but were attacked by the cause and effects.

Review status, biblical data a reviewed life attack of occult practices...a spiritual human life attacked who gave a new review about the attack.

Argument, occultists who owned the civilization, the trade, the evaluation and status of all conditions. The occultist/shaman who took over natural life on Planet Earth and began their evil rule.

Heritage....life and civilization a condition of occultists versus natural human life who argue against occult practices.

Human life indoctrinated by 2 conditions.

The fact that life is innocent, a baby knows no information and its family and community indoctrinate it.
The fact that atmospheric feed back as a life recorded photon interaction also communicates previous lived life experiences that also feeds back the indoctrinated beliefs recorded in the atmospheric condition.

Human experience, the only condition that allows the argument to exist has to contend with both circumstances.

Human mind, can only adapt its own idea about information if it is applied as a constant, what I am doing as a thought about condition....for the occultist had changed the biblical fed back advice awareness by forming new UFO channels.

The fact that the forums are controlled by the occult sciences who take photographs of the UFO events they cause, they are studying the data, they do not know the conditions of cause and effect so are asking the world community for assistance.

The fact that the first sciences were only gained by a human mind interacting with the atmospheric signal is the very reason why occult scientists are interviewing the public attacked or affected by the UFO.

A fact that the UFO occultist believe that the alien/UFO body that came to the Earth ground is the body that formed the spirit image for first human life.

Argument of the spiritual aware human mind states, we already existed as an organic human life who applied the conversion method to then witness the manifestation of the UFO and alien spirit presence in the communications.

Argument advice, the occultist wants the alien/UFO condition to be our Creator as they want ownership by transmitted UFO relays to the cellular energy gain, holding of an energy cell and cell replacement as a new atmospheric resource.

The occultist does not want to believe that we already had a spirit that manifested its cell state immaculately....as manifestation. They want the alien/UFO condition to be our Creator so that they can resource by data advice a new resource. The reason why they have been trying to make the public accept that the Satan/anima/alien condition created Christ.

Thanks for the pics and follow up Mike. That first photo really grabs me because the fellow on the far right. He looks almost Human, it kind of reminds me of one of the Man-Beasts from Island of Dr. Moreau.

Stigmata, a naturally caused phenomena of unnatural causes.

Unnatural causes, caused by our occult brother, in belief that he is God.

Our occult brother called himself a male/man and also God a male/man......don't you believe in his evil mind?

Stigmata known to be an affected human mind after irradiation caused by fall out. Stigmata also a reviewed human state for unnatural bleeding from the cellular body, due to fall out/irradiation.

Fall out a consideration of data by our occult brother of the condition he called God....circular angles as angels...or PHI calculations.

Stigmata, a condition for a change to the mind/brain natural status so that it begins to relate to the atmospheric fed back information....PHI interactions.

Evidence of fall out or SIGNS.....PHI impressions in crop circles.

Review of the occult circumstance......evil minded human male who applies conversion to natural nuclear fusion on Planet Earth after being in a plant induced chemical drug state to gain conversion information. See's his evil cause and effect as SIGNS....crop circles - attack on plants.

Also witnesses the attack on animals, as a preceding cell status to his own. Plants...animals.....human life, and then tries to imply that he did not cause the attacks?

Human male calls himself GOD.....DOG...so what?

Thanks for the pics and follow up Mike. That first photo really grabs me because the fellow on the far right. He looks almost Human, it kind of reminds me of one of the Man-Beasts from Island of Dr. Moreau.

The big one is called Baldric 10 months old and the little guy is the Brigadier 11 weeks old. (the Brigadier is named after the Dr who character)

Back