• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA Picture shows what looks like old ruins

What do you think? Is this an old ruin from an ancient civilization?
BylPGwBIcAAxQii.jpg

This one too keeps me wondering.

The "cross" photo is a very small scale photo
Mars Exploration Rover Mission: Multimedia: All Raw Images: Opportunity: Microscopic Imager: Sol 3720

The gallery says microscopic camera or something, but it's probably not that small, because I think the "cross" could have been imprinted by one of the instruments on the mars rover instrument arm, like this one (of course a microscopic photo of one of the screws should make it appear quite large, even unrecognizable)

http://grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogspot.de/search/label/Space | Raumfahrt

Last edited:
The "cross" photo is a very small scale photo
Mars Exploration Rover Mission: Multimedia: All Raw Images: Opportunity: Microscopic Imager: Sol 3720

The gallery says microscopic camera or something, but it's probably not that small, because I think the "cross" could have been imprinted by one of the instruments on the mars rover instrument arm, like this one (of course a microscopic photo of one of the screws should make it appear quite large, even unrecognizable)

http://grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogspot.de/search/label/Space | Raumfahrt

I would like to see anyone repeat the feat of stamping this cross and circle into rock, without leaving a trace of damage anywhere else in the vicinity, and then 'ageing'/weather the imprint. enlarge the pic's here.

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/m/3720/1M458433044EFFCEQKP2955M2M1.JPG

I can see it isnt large, it isnt tiny either, its a pebble sized imprint, on the floor of mars.

1M458433044EFFCEQKP2955M2M1.JPG

Last edited:
This one too keeps me wondering.

We could be being played Constance, theres been loads over the years, the lady on the rock etc.

Just lately strange lights on the hillside, rocks that move/appear overnight etc, maybe we are being played for the mystery and more funding, for more mars 'stuff'..

This stuff is weirder than the climate change ''crowd''.

Nasa have always been redhot at dissapearing/obfuscating shuttle ufo footage/photo's, but seem to love all this mars mystery stuff, and making the pic's easy to find.

Bit of a shock coming if we learn we arnt the first beings to walk on both the moon and mars, when the time comes for a human to take that one small step, and giant leap for man ofcourse, which it inevitably will, i think NASA want it to be one of theirs, and especially not chinese..

Theres no real future for NASA in feeding politically correct'ed data to the great climate change job creation scheme, its just a stop gap, same as fiddling about on mars, and chasing asteroids, theres no real mony in it, and little prestige, they need a challenge, and the more naughts on the end of the cheque the bigger the challenge.

Last edited:
I would like to see anyone repeat the feat of stamping this cross and circle into rock, without leaving a trace of damage anywhere else in the vicinity, and then 'ageing'/weather the imprint. enlarge the pic's here.

But how do you know it's massive rock? If it's dust or sand, an imprint might be possible. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a magnification scale anywhere. That would be helpful to tell if we're looking at rock or sand and how big the cross actually is. That would be a nice thing to know with all these "anomalies".

As for damage in the vicinity, there seems to be a round edge just to the left of the cross, which looks quite artificial to me. Not much, but could be from an instrument.

I agree that it's an oddity at least. Has NASA given any explanation yet?

Good eye, Polterwurst. The area with the odd shape "embossed" in it looks like it's compressed dirt. Could well be a tire track, or something like that. Unfortunately, there have been so many hysterical claims about rodents, carvings, technological debris and so on that Nasa can just ignore questions about genuinely strange looking things, for the most part. As usual, the nutters have reduced our credibility so much that we can safely be ignored. That's one reason I don't buy all the claims of people like James Carrion. Why would gummint agents waste their time with us when we have so many kooks in our numbers?

Good eye, Polterwurst. The area with the odd shape "embossed" in it looks like it's compressed dirt. Could well be a tire track, or something like that. Unfortunately, there have been so many hysterical claims about rodents, carvings, technological debris and so on that Nasa can just ignore questions about genuinely strange looking things, for the most part. As usual, the nutters have reduced our credibility so much that we can safely be ignored. That's one reason I don't buy all the claims of people like James Carrion. Why would gummint agents waste their time with us when we have so many kooks in our numbers?

Its Nasa who are putting most of the 'stuff' out there, the lights on the hillside, the moving/appearing stone, the cross etc, i think its a ''look at us'' ploy.

Ok, checked link and worked for me. Still not yet able to view video, but if this is genuine- you have to ask yourself why the military would test fly, manned or drone, so close to a busy commercial airport. That is a disaster waiting to happen. I'd really like to get a sense of the size of this object, ruling out a private drone being tossed in an area where some joker would know that the object would be spotted and filmed/photo'd. Still a disaster waiting to happen, whatever the source- all this speculating going on the assumption this was a genuine incident, of course.
Should have started new thread, so as not to derail this one- sorry gang.

Its Nasa who are putting most of the 'stuff' out there, the lights on the hillside, the moving/appearing stone, the cross etc, i think its a ''look at us'' ploy.

They are at it again today, making the pics stand out.

Statue of an elongated head identified by NASA in Mars Rover photo - Honolulu exopolitics | Examiner.com

a566a45ee00f505e4697176218dab647.jpg

Statue of elongated head found on Mars with blue, white and red arrows inserted by NASA. Yellow arrow with magnification of elongated head inserted by author.

The author is a Mr Sala, and the arrows were put on by nasa to highlight past water erosion on marsian rock.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if someone like Bassett and his organization put out a widespread notice to the public offering a specific sum of cash to anyone sending in photos like these found in their own family photo albums. Couldn't hurt; might help.

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/m/3720/1M458433044EFFCEQKP2955M2M1.JPG

I can see it isnt large, it isnt tiny either, its a pebble sized imprint, on the floor of mars.

1M458433044EFFCEQKP2955M2M1.JPG

What strikes me most is the incredible symmetry in the circle surrounding the cross. But of course, natural processes may produce round objects.

Back