• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA Picture shows what looks like old ruins

After seeing that and many like it Constance, a silly thought just ''popped'' to the front of my mind, maybe Noahs Ark isnt a myth after all.

Maybe we are all Martians atleast in part.

Lets have a mind game Constance, lets reverse it.

Science is trying to convince us climate catastrophe is imminent, within 100 yrs, WE martians dither in dis-belief, we take token steps, another 50 yrs pass by, fossil fuels are history, but too late the martian race is doomed.

With another 50yrs of technological advancements behind us, we make the last desperate leap for a few 100 people to carry on the martian race on earth a planet several have already walked on, and whose air they have already breathed.

The race is on the chosen ones survive, and flourish on earth, theres not enough of them to build factories, mine ore etc etc, their technology dies, but they survive in a primitive fashion for that first generation, most of their knowledge dies with them, after 10 generations theyve started colonising different regions,
THEIR fore-fathers origins become mythical in time, and their ark/s completely recycled many generations ago, some more generations later the origin of their genes is completely unknown to them, they are now the dominant earth species, and they now eye mars as a curiosity, completely unaware their ancestors bones lie beneath the martian sands..

''are those old ruins i see in those mars pictures one asks, dont be a mugg another answers''

Last edited:
Back