• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Name that blob - from Guangdong, China

pong

Groupthink Must Die
Guangdong creature.jpg

By STAFF REPORTER - The Sun - 22 June 2011

A GIANT 55 foot 'sea monster' has been found washed up on a beach in China.

The beast from the deep is so badly decayed it cannot be identified. But according to local reports from Guangdong, in the southeast of the country, it weighed at least 4.5 TONS.

One fisherman, known only as Hwang, 66, said he was astonished by the find.

People have flocked to see the creature — despite the rotting corpse's foul stench.

It was found tangled in ropes and one theory is fisherman caught it but could not land it as it was so big.

See article here: Chinese find 55ft 'sea monster' | The Sun |News

It is clearly a Guangdong carcass. These mysterious creatures have been sighted for centuries and there are only 2 known specimen that have been observed up close. This one is in better condition than the one found in 1833 off the western coast of Japan.

damn that's where it went . . . I'm not a doctor but I have a doctor's note to excuse the rotten stench I leave in people's bathrooms . .

Back