• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mystery Triangle craft over Texas/Oklahoma last year

What top secret model do you think it is?

• TR-3A Black Manta/ASTRA

• A McDonnell Douglas A-12 Avenger Upgrade

• Northrop Grumman RQ-180

• Some new aircraft we have no idea about

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidCoax

Skilled Investigator
I was curious to know if anybody knew of any updates on those mystery craft which were spotted and photographed by Steve Douglass and Jeff Templin over Texas and Oklahoma last year? They were able to get some great shots on what is thought to be black/unacknowledged aircraft (pictures below).

For anybody who didn't hear about this, here is a great article that speculates on the different possible black-budget projects/aerospace companies which they might belong to.

I HIGHLY recommend Steve's blog: Deep Black Horizon as well as his book The Interceptors Club for anybody who is interested in Military/Aviation/Space black projects.

1G3wqNn.jpg

VYNMYWw.jpg

2cUMh0i.jpg

I often wonder what is being test flown from Area 51 these last couple of decades? I mean, we now know about the U2 and B2 and F-117 etc and they are pretty old designs by any standard. To be a viable test facility, Area 51 (or similar) must have at least 1 or 2 designs that have got past the first few configurations and rounds of tests. The pictures above may show something from there or not but I do think it looks perfectly terrestrial and not UFO-like or high strange in any way.

I suppose the real deal-breaker question is whether there really has been any revolution in propulsion technology. And I don't mean endless refinements to variations of the jet-engine, I mean real revolution. As Nick Cook illustrates in his book, 'The Hunt for Zero-Point,' anti-gravity used to be a topic hotly covered in aviation technical journals as if it was to be the next big thing and then......nothing. Sometime in the late 1950's I think, the subject mysteriously dropped off the radar for good, never to be heard of again. Well I for one, don't buy that the dream of anti-gravity was just unceremoniously dropped for no reason....

Randall - what do you think?

Back