• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My recent experience in Dallas (10.9.2008)

Soulcore

Paranormal Novice
A friend and I recently had a sighting here in the DFW metroplex, and sitting here listening to the newest podcast I really feel the need to share and get feedback, and to also tap the knowledge base here to see if anything like this has been reported before.

I'm just going to post the description I wrote immediately after the sighting. It's also what I sent to mufon and nuforc.

---

At about 8:40 last night October 9th 2008, in Plano Texas, at the intersection of Custer and The George Bush turnpike, I saw something very odd in the sky.

The object, which consisted of 3 unblinking lights evenly spaced apart, moved rapidly from the south, heading north/northwest over Richardson/Plano, Texas.

It went from 3 small lights on the horizon, to being overhead in a less than two minutes, while making no sound, and seeming to travel UNDER the other air traffic from DFW and Addison Airports.

The object appeared as a pencil-like black shape against the night sky, with 3 white lights, evenly spaced, with one on each end as it moved overhead. It moved very fast. Too fast to be anything man-made.

---

And here is another more detailed description emailed to a friend.

Here's the best impression I can give you of the object. Imagine a pencil, painted black, with 3 lights evenly spaced from end to end.

The lights were a bright white, with a SLIGHTLY bluish tint to them. They were not blinking, they seemed about as bright as normal aircraft lights.

I live in the heart of DFW, a sprawling metroplex with LOTS of airports and air traffic. This thing was not a plane.

I first saw it due South, and it seemed to be VERY far away, based on the intensity and brightness of the lights. It appeared to be banking, at which point I noticed it did not have any FAA strobes, only 3 white lights.

When I say it "banked" I mean the 3 lights changed position, indicating to me the object was moving or turning. At first I thought it was a plane landing at Addison Airport near my house.

This is when I began to notice something odd. The object was moving VERY fast, and is got closer the lights got brighter. At it's closest they were slightly brighter than the brightest star in the sky.

There were no details on the craft that I could see, only 3 lights, and then a dark, thin black "line" between each light, as if it were a long, thin rod with lights on it.

It made absolutely no sounds, and was not using an earth orbit to fly, otherwise I don't think it could have banked as it did.

It was also HUGE. Based on it's approach and the other air traffic in the area I would saw it was less than 1000 ft up, it seemed more like 500 or so. It was very low, and VERY LONG.

Put your hands out as far as you can and hold them about a foot and a half apart and that's how big this object was. I would guess it was at least a few city blocks long.

---

I look forward to questions, responses and any info anyone may have on this type of object.

Interesting.

So it was travelling pointy end forward? As you would expect?

The fact that there were no lights on the wings, seems to indicate it didnt have any. Do you live near an air force base?

Wow, fascinating story! Were any other aircraft following it? Did you or anyone around you get any pictures/video of it? That musta been cool! Thanks for sharing!

Bixyboo

GSB; It didn't have a pointy end as it seemed to be a unifrom tube-like structure, but yes it was traveling on it's axis, as one would expect a "traditional" craft to travel.

After drawing the series of lights and their positions I believe I saw it bank from East to Northwest over Dallas, and by the time it had reached me (roughly 20 miles north/northwest of Dallas) it was traveling almost due North.

Byxiboo; There were other aircraft in the air but none following it. The local air traffic at Addison airport is very low, as they are mostly Cesna's and other light planes, and this object seemed to be as low as those on approach.

I was traveling in my car and couldn't stop in time to get any pictures, we lost the object before we could find a good place to stop. And I usually carry binoculars and night vision on me just in case, and of course this once I had none of my equipment. I did get out and wait to see if anything else appeared, and saw nothing. No sound and no other aircraft pursuing.

I do believe a Richardson Police Officer saw the object too, as he almost hit me with his cruiser because he almost ran a stop light while looking up.

I do believe a Richardson Police Officer saw the object too, as he almost hit me with his cruiser because he almost ran a stop light while looking up.

hahaha nice. I can see the news story now: "Local police officer causes major accident while watching a spaceship through the windshield of his car".

No, there were no other reports and no news stories on it. As far as I know only myself and my friend saw it.

It doesn't surprise me though, whatever it was traveled something like 30 miles in under 3 minutes.

A friend and I recently had a sighting here in the DFW metroplex, and sitting here listening to the newest podcast I really feel the need to share and get feedback, and to also tap the knowledge base here to see if anything like this has been reported before.

I'm just going to post the description I wrote immediately after the sighting. It's also what I sent to mufon and nuforc.

---

At about 8:40 last night October 9th 2008, in Plano Texas, at the intersection of Custer and The George Bush turnpike, I saw something very odd in the sky.

The object, which consisted of 3 unblinking lights evenly spaced apart, moved rapidly from the south, heading north/northwest over Richardson/Plano, Texas.

It went from 3 small lights on the horizon, to being overhead in a less than two minutes, while making no sound, and seeming to travel UNDER the other air traffic from DFW and Addison Airports.

The object appeared as a pencil-like black shape against the night sky, with 3 white lights, evenly spaced, with one on each end as it moved overhead. It moved very fast. Too fast to be anything man-made.

---

And here is another more detailed description emailed to a friend.

Here's the best impression I can give you of the object. Imagine a pencil, painted black, with 3 lights evenly spaced from end to end.

The lights were a bright white, with a SLIGHTLY bluish tint to them. They were not blinking, they seemed about as bright as normal aircraft lights.

I live in the heart of DFW, a sprawling metroplex with LOTS of airports and air traffic. This thing was not a plane.

I first saw it due South, and it seemed to be VERY far away, based on the intensity and brightness of the lights. It appeared to be banking, at which point I noticed it did not have any FAA strobes, only 3 white lights.

When I say it "banked" I mean the 3 lights changed position, indicating to me the object was moving or turning. At first I thought it was a plane landing at Addison Airport near my house.

This is when I began to notice something odd. The object was moving VERY fast, and is got closer the lights got brighter. At it's closest they were slightly brighter than the brightest star in the sky.

There were no details on the craft that I could see, only 3 lights, and then a dark, thin black "line" between each light, as if it were a long, thin rod with lights on it.

It made absolutely no sounds, and was not using an earth orbit to fly, otherwise I don't think it could have banked as it did.

It was also HUGE. Based on it's approach and the other air traffic in the area I would saw it was less than 1000 ft up, it seemed more like 500 or so. It was very low, and VERY LONG.

Put your hands out as far as you can and hold them about a foot and a half apart and that's how big this object was. I would guess it was at least a few city blocks long.

---

I look forward to questions, responses and any info anyone may have on this type of object.

Hi interesting story. Am did the object cause vibrations of any kind that you could sense or feel? Another question where the lights set like this, one at the top, one at the bottom, and one in the middle or some other set position.
yes you siad

evenly positioned but you only siad from end to end, so one of the lights must be in the middle to be evenly spaced i guess?A few city blocks, how big is that may i ask, some streets are bigger in certain city's than others?

The lights did they have a circle shape, or a different shape, what size where they? take a car light and multiply that car light, by what ever number, that will give me a good judgement on size.Did the lights give off any reflection eg did any other surrounding objects get brighter.

When the object banked which end turned first top or the bottom?

Irish; There weren't any vibrations of any kind. David sometimes describes a feeling of heightened awareness, but I've never had any other feeling other than adrenaline, disbelief and awe. This wasn't my first or only experience, and I've never felt that altered state.

The lights were evenly spaced, one in the middle and one on each end. I could not tell if they were on top, bottom or the side of the object, but they seemed bright and unobstructed the entire time.

By a "few city blocks" I mean maybe 600 yards or so. Bigger than any plane I've ever seen for sure.

The lights seemed ordinary enough. They appeared to be brighter than the stars, but not by much, similar to an ordinary aviation light, only with a slightly blueish tint, almost like phosphorous headlights.

I'm assuming it banked on the position and behavior of the lights. They began smaller and in the distance, stair-stepped from the top-left down to bottom-right. As the lights moved the light that was on the top-left seemed to be the leading edge. This light eventually crossed the axis of the others, now leading the craft on the top-right. The object then 'flew' directly in front of and overhead of us, roughly 45 degrees from the horizon.

Skunkape; I have not checked myself under s blacklight. I don't even own one. I supposed I could look at my skin with my night vision scope, but If you're suggesting I may have been abducted I doubt it. My friend and I both remained completey conscious and had no missing time. We even made phone calls soon thereafter to share details before they faded from memory.

Irish; There weren't any vibrations of any kind. David sometimes describes a feeling of heightened awareness, but I've never had any other feeling other than adrenaline, disbelief and awe. This wasn't my first or only experience, and I've never felt that altered state.

The lights were evenly spaced, one in the middle and one on each end. I could not tell if they were on top, bottom or the side of the object, but they seemed bright and unobstructed the entire time.

By a "few city blocks" I mean maybe 600 yards or so. Bigger than any plane I've ever seen for sure.

The lights seemed ordinary enough. They appeared to be brighter than the stars, but not by much, similar to an ordinary aviation light, only with a slightly blueish tint, almost like phosphorous headlights.

I'm assuming it banked on the position and behavior of the lights. They began smaller and in the distance, stair-stepped from the top-left down to bottom-right. As the lights moved the light that was on the top-left seemed to be the leading edge. This light eventually crossed the axis of the others, now leading the craft on the top-right. The object then 'flew' directly in front of and overhead of us, roughly 45 degrees from the horizon.

Thanks for replying soulcore interesting encounter you had .:)

Back