• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My Experiences Started in Early 50's

captainrecovery

Paranormal Novice
I grew up in Toronto Canada and had recurring abduction experiences beginning as a small child which ended around the age of 13 or 14 (about 1962-63). I was told at that time that "I had been a good subject but I was no longer useful to them". I was told by the being that had been my constant handler/case worker, with whom I had actually become quite comfortable. No reason was given and I felt sad that it was ending and I would never see him again.
In the beginning I had been terrified. My abductors were typical small gray beings with one exception a much taller "leader" which I believe to be a female. I used to call them the "witch" and "the little helpers". The scariest thing to me was looking into the face of the leader. They all had large eyes and the ability to read my mind and communicated with me telepathically. In the early experiences they could "freeze" me by pointing a wand type device at me. I'm not sure when but at some point I learned I was able to over-ride the device and make small movements if I only "believed" I could.
I don't recall either just when I stopped being afraid and became somehow "comfortable" with the experiences but I did.
My experiences include being taken into a craft, a round room, bright light, cold table, experiencing various procedures, some sexual in nature, including having my back "opened up" somehow and something done to my spine. I believe this may be the reason my experiences stopped. One time I had severe hemorraghing from my nose for no apparent reason (failed implant?) and "freaked out" at the hospital when the doctor put me on an examination table and turned on a strong overhead light.
There was nothing in the mainstream media in the 50's and early 60's that I might have been exposed to remotely similar to these experiences which my family would never believe. Whitley Streiber and Budd Hopkins both gave me chills when I discovered their material so many years after the fact and there were so many similarities.
I've never been hypnotically regressed but would be open to that if there was some qualified therapist in the Toronto area interested in exploring this with me.
I developed severe scoliosis (curvature of the spine) which was discovered at the age of 17 and underwent a Herrington Rod procedure which involved inserting permanent rods and fusing my spine. There is no genetic reason for my scoliosis and doctors have no explanation for it. I was told that it probably started around the age of 13. I suspect that was the reason I was "no longer useful to them".
I would like to discuss this and some other things I was "told" by them with anyone who may relate to what I've said.

I agree this is interesting. Do you have any theories as to why having scoliosis would make you no longer useful to the beings?

Do you still have, or I should ask had, any other types of paranormal experiences other than the contact/abduction types.

Would you like them to visit you again if you had a choice?

As for paranormal experiences, I do seem to have some clairvoyant abilities, for example I knew for certain my teenage years that I would have identical twin sons one day. My sons were born New Year's Eve in 1982. I can't pick lottery numbers but I have won a few minor prizes (like $1400, $500, etc.) and every time I've won the ticket "looked lucky" to me. I've "sensed" danger a few times and either changed a departure time or took a different route which helped me to avoid bad situations which occurred.

As for paranormal experiences, I do seem to have some clairvoyant abilities, for example I knew for certain my teenage years that I would have identical twin sons one day. My sons were born New Year's Eve in 1982. This part of your post is very intrigueing to me,' Have you ever got certain reactions when you have entered houses of certain people '' For example where there is a history of ghosts ' or another possibility where is no such record but you pick up a certain feeling '' have you ever sensed something like that''ps i wrote something a while ago but i realised you had already answered that in your post:)

Would love to hear more captainrecovery(if you feel comfortable that is:)).

Can you talk about what you were "told" by the beings?

I have gone into places where I felt a sense of "evil" present. I used to use drugs (well meaning doctors wanting to relieve my back pain started me off) and I lived a somewhat wild life. Sometimes my clairvoyance told me to get out of a place just before it got busted or a brawl or something broke out. Thanks to Narcotics Anonymous I have been clean and sober for over 15 years. My nickname "captain recovery" was given to me by inmates who I visited in jail to carry the message of recovery. I personally believe that if you dabble in the occult, perpetrate unnatural acts (like torture or murder), perform perverse sexual practices, the "evil" karma lingers and it is detectable sometimes long after the fact. Today I don't watch horror movies or read spooky books, would not mess with a ouija board and generally associate with people who are spiritually grounded and are mostly positive in their lifestyles. I've never seen a spirit (at least that I'm aware of) and suspect that some ghosts/ poltergeists have more to do with a holographic universe than actual disembodied spirits.

I don't ever recall my abductors saying where they come from, like another planet or star system, but I did ask once how they are able to walk through walls. They said they transfer into another "dimension" by making their atoms vibrate at a higher frequency. I asked at one point if I could go with them and they said that our bodies could not stand the strain.
One curious thing I was told that I'd be interested to know if anyone has any theories about, occurred early on in my abductions when I told them "You can't keep taking people they're going to get you" and the entity asked me "Who's going to get us?" and seemed quite concerned. I was a little kid and so I said, "The U.S. Air Force, that's who". The being seemed bemused and replied, "It's not the air force that's after us, it's the navy". The navy...does this resonate with anyone?

Theres lots of reports of naval interest in UFOs not to mention so many USO(submersible) reports.

Interesting they would say that.... Again Mac Tonnies CryptoTerrestrial Theory has some explanatory potential here. Maybe they emerge from the seas and the Navy has been interested for years.

I have gone into places where I felt a sense of "evil" present. I used to use drugs (well meaning doctors wanting to relieve my back pain started me off) and I lived a somewhat wild life. Sometimes my clairvoyance told me to get out of a place just before it got busted or a brawl or something broke out. Thanks to Narcotics Anonymous I have been clean and sober for over 15 years. My nickname "captain recovery" was given to me by inmates who I visited in jail to carry the message of recovery. I personally believe that if you dabble in the occult, perpetrate unnatural acts (like torture or murder), perform perverse sexual practices, the "evil" karma lingers and it is detectable sometimes long after the fact. Today I don't watch horror movies or read spooky books, would not mess with a ouija board and generally associate with people who are spiritually grounded and are mostly positive in their lifestyles. I've never seen a spirit (at least that I'm aware of) and suspect that some ghosts/ poltergeists have more to do with a holographic universe than actual disembodied spirits.
Thanks for the info'' i have never seen a ghost myself in the literal sense that is projected in the folklore and of myths of today , But i have a sense that picks up on stuff '' For example if a house has bad karma or a evil feeling'' It Could it be a sense of a ghost i am feeling who knows or it could be just a simple body reaction to certain surroundings:)

Didn't Gary McKinnon break into Naval computers or am I in a fog?

I read many suggestions by ufo researchers that the Navy took over all ufo related investigations and cleanups. Have always wondered if it were true.

This is a very interesting thread and thanks to captain recovery's story I feel compelled to share one of my own experiences. When I was around nine or ten years old I was having christmas at my aunt and uncles house in spirit lake Idaho. Well that night when all of us where asleep I heard footsteps in the attic so I got out of bed and decided I would see who was up there but as I was getting closer I felt this intense energy and at one point got so scared that I went racing back to my bed. The next morning I found out that I was not the only one that could hear the footsteps and like me everyone else was to scared actually go into the attic. I have felt other energies like that since then and that experience is one of the many that has gotten me interested in not only UFO's but 'ghosts and spirits" for lack of a better name. I never was told what the history of the house I was at that christmas was I don't know if that was because my aunt and uncle didn't know or if something really bad had happened.

I grew up in Toronto Canada and had recurring abduction experiences beginning as a small child which ended around the age of 13 or 14 (about 1962-63). I was told at that time that "I had been a good subject but I was no longer useful to them". I was told by the being that had been my constant handler/case worker, with whom I had actually become quite comfortable. No reason was given and I felt sad that it was ending and I would never see him again.
In the beginning I had been terrified. My abductors were typical small gray beings with one exception a much taller "leader" which I believe to be a female. I used to call them the "witch" and "the little helpers". The scariest thing to me was looking into the face of the leader. They all had large eyes and the ability to read my mind and communicated with me telepathically. In the early experiences they could "freeze" me by pointing a wand type device at me. I'm not sure when but at some point I learned I was able to over-ride the device and make small movements if I only "believed" I could.
I don't recall either just when I stopped being afraid and became somehow "comfortable" with the experiences but I did.
My experiences include being taken into a craft, a round room, bright light, cold table, experiencing various procedures, some sexual in nature, including having my back "opened up" somehow and something done to my spine. I believe this may be the reason my experiences stopped. One time I had severe hemorraghing from my nose for no apparent reason (failed implant?) and "freaked out" at the hospital when the doctor put me on an examination table and turned on a strong overhead light.
There was nothing in the mainstream media in the 50's and early 60's that I might have been exposed to remotely similar to these experiences which my family would never believe. Whitley Streiber and Budd Hopkins both gave me chills when I discovered their material so many years after the fact and there were so many similarities.
I've never been hypnotically regressed but would be open to that if there was some qualified therapist in the Toronto area interested in exploring this with me.
I developed severe scoliosis (curvature of the spine) which was discovered at the age of 17 and underwent a Herrington Rod procedure which involved inserting permanent rods and fusing my spine. There is no genetic reason for my scoliosis and doctors have no explanation for it. I was told that it probably started around the age of 13. I suspect that was the reason I was "no longer useful to them".
I would like to discuss this and some other things I was "told" by them with anyone who may relate to what I've said.

Was there ever an instance during your' contact with these entities when they seemed to morph/phase or become semi-transparent?

Was there ever an instance during your' contact with these entities when they seemed to morph/phase or become semi-transparent?
Morph-yes, phase or become transparent-no. Are you familiar with the Antonio Villas-Boas case? There was an instance once when I was on board a craft and I believe they wanted to try mating with me or at least wanted me to become aroused. Mostly the beings I encountered, with the exception of the tall leader (which I took to be female like a queen bee) seemed to be either male or asexual. This one time however I was lying on a table with my "handler" and there was a short female that was brought into the room. I saw this being as a near-human female with large breasts, long hair and totally female characteristics. My handler kept asking me if I found her to be attractive and I did but said something like I wish she was blond and instantly her hair changed color. I started to get fully aroused and this pleased them. Somehow I realized that I could see the female in any form I desired. I changed her hair to pure white and her hair to bright pink. The being tried to caress me and I pushed her away. My arousal quickly subsided and they both become angry with me. Two other short (typical gray) aliens entered the room and led her out. She "morphed" again into something hideous and I don't know if that was me doing it or her true form being revealed.

Morph-yes, phase or become transparent-no. Are you familiar with the Antonio Villas-Boas case? There was an instance once when I was on board a craft and I believe they wanted to try mating with me or at least wanted me to become aroused. Mostly the beings I encountered, with the exception of the tall leader (which I took to be female like a queen bee) seemed to be either male or asexual. This one time however I was lying on a table with my "handler" and there was a short female that was brought into the room. I saw this being as a near-human female with large breasts, long hair and totally female characteristics. My handler kept asking me if I found her to be attractive and I did but said something like I wish she was blond and instantly her hair changed color. I started to get fully aroused and this pleased them. Somehow I realized that I could see the female in any form I desired. I changed her hair to pure white and her hair to bright pink. The being tried to caress me and I pushed her away. My arousal quickly subsided and they both become angry with me. Two other short (typical gray) aliens entered the room and led her out. She "morphed" again into something hideous and I don't know if that was me doing it or her true form being revealed.

Interesting. Thank you.

Back