• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My close encounters. . .

Free episodes:

No problem TerraX - you seem quite sincere in explaining your experiences. I can only offer what I know I have experienced, all of which can be explained in conventional ways.
I just hope that there aren't too many people out there that have gone through the same things as me and think that it was aliens or some other sort of paranormal experience, and then they come out looking like fools.

I wonder - have any contactees set up camera equipment overnight for an extended period to try and capture what they go through?

No problem TerraX - you seem quite sincere in explaining your experiences. I can only offer what I know I have experienced, all of which can be explained in conventional ways.
I just hope that there aren't too many people out there that have gone through the same things as me and think that it was aliens or some other sort of paranormal experience, and then they come out looking like fools.
I wonder - have any contactees set up camera equipment overnight for an extended period to try and capture what they go through?
Not that I know off. Maybe such experiments are more done in research about sleep disorders, or in ghosthunting shows. Having watched a lot of shows on the Discovery Channel and National Geographic, my best bet is that you can find some of that research there.

I don't know off any contactee (or abduction) material where people set up cameras and recorded strange events or had strange equipment malfunction. You know, for the ordinary guy I guess you can make it work with the current technology these days but you would always be second guessed even if you had positive results because it wouldn't be scientificly conclusive in the eyes of many people. That is, if you record an anomaly. And if you record your own movements while sleeping and suddenly a loud plopping noise - people would go; 'there you go dude, you have to much gas!'

Back