• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mute Cow Art :(

I thought the melancholy feel matched the sober subject of the video...The piece is from a Live, improv session I did w/ violinist Stephanie Quinn from the LA Chamber orchestra. A complete stranger, she arrived unannounced at my house in 1990 and asked if we could jam. OK. I pulled up a cello sound on my synth, asked her what key she wanted to play in, she said "C minor." I hit record and that is what came out. We finished short the piece and she said "thanks," packed up her priceless violin and left. She was in my house no longer than 10 minutes. Go figure! We've kept in touch over years, but I've never seen or played w/ her again.

BTW: It's kinda tough to shoot dead cows artistically w/ a cinematic flair. :rolleyes:

Back