• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MUFON critic

The Starman

Paranormal Maven
Hello everyone.

I tried to search some articles criticizing MUFON, but could not find anything serious. I see them now as UFO money making machine. They are selling nonsense on their site for insane amount of money. Making TV shows about fake stuff instead doing something serious on this topic. Does anyone see this organization different, if you think yes or no please make a comment, why you do think that way ?

di-P6M88U.jpg

Hello everyone.

I tried to search some articles criticizing MUFON, but could not find anything serious. I see them now as UFO money making machine. They are selling nonsense on their site for insane amount of money. Making TV shows about fake stuff instead doing something serious on this topic. Does anyone see this organization different, if you think yes or no please make a comment, why you do think that way ?
I went to Lionsground news and did a search for MUFON and it returned no results.

MUFON has been irrelevant for years, where profit driven entertainment replaces any type of meaningful research.
A Different Perspective: MUFON, Racism and Dodging the Questions
Interesting article, thanks.

I went to Lionsground news and did a search for MUFON and it returned no results.
Channel has at least 3 videos talking or mentioning MUFON. This is one of them.

Hm, isteresting. Why MUFON does not want to share the basic info, even about continent, any logical ideas ?

Well, they do have an excellent new Director of Research that is going to take a much more scientific approach to research. Full disclosure, I am an acquaintance of Chris on Twitter.
New Director of Research Announced
Why is he excellent ?

Because this topic hasn't been beat to death....
In this forum ?

Last edited:
Back