• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mt Adams UFO Hot spot

tommyb98201

Paranormal Novice
This topic may have already been covered as Im new here. Trout Lake Washington seems to be a hot spot for activity. James Gilliland has a ranch there and has folks from all over the world came and witness strange lights in the night. I have heard and read mant interviews with people from average folks to Boeing Engineers, Scientists, Doctors ect, that have witnessed strange lights in the night that arent normal. If this has already been covered then ooppss sorry.

I've just recently heard about the activity in this location as well. I am interested if anyone has any more information about it. If you watch TV, A&E's "Paranormal State" season finale 9-29-08 is going to be filmed at this location. It will be interesting to see if they get anything compelling on tape. You might want to check this episode out if you're interested.

I have been to Gilliland's ranch probably five times. There are many distant lights in the sky in the area on a regualr bases. I don't have good enough vision or training to tell you exactly what they are.

On an energy level there is something different about the place. James is a nice guy but a little too preachy and New Agey IMO.

Thanks for the heads up on the Paranormal TV show Kara. I will check it out. Ive exchanged emails with James a few years back and he invited me to his ranch. I live near Seattle. Only problem is I have a seizure disorder and Im not allowed to drive yet. As soon as I get better Im going to go check it out.
Thanks to you both. Tom

I don't know much about this guy, but the little I've read (contact with goddesses from Orion, etc) sounds a bit cultish to me, maybe even Billy Meier-ish. Perhaps I'm being a bit hasty, but as soon as people start talking about benevolent alien goddesses, etc, I lose interest. Is there much verified independent corroboration of these alleged UFO sightings? Or is it a case of Gilliland claiming he has independent corroboration? Hope I'm not jumping to hasty conclusions, but it all sounds a touch fishy to me.

This topic may have already been covered as Im new here. Trout Lake Washington seems to be a hot spot for activity. James Gilliland has a ranch there and has folks from all over the world came and witness strange lights in the night. I have heard and read mant interviews with people from average folks to Boeing Engineers, Scientists, Doctors ect, that have witnessed strange lights in the night that arent normal. If this has already been covered then ooppss sorry.

There is always reports of something happening. However when you have the best gear that there is to film something. But still cant produce something worthwhile on film. You have to wonder.What is there agenda.

James doesnt get earthshaking imigages on video. Lots of lights that appear and disapear and reapear. The lights seem to make strange turns and sometimes get real bright and fade away..He has had thousands of people up there and I have heard the were impressed with what they saw.
James himself is a bit of a UFO spiritual guy to put it lightly. Thats just the way he is.He's not trying to get followers, or anything like that, he just has his beliefs. From all Ive read from his visitors....earthly....hes a pretty cool guy. Who knows? the lights may be from volcanic activity, but I really doubt it.
Paranormal State TV show will air a segment at his ranch Monday 9/29 at 10:00, The trailor looked interesting.
Peace
Tom

Back