• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mr George Filer Show

Gene & Chris ,

Thanks for asking the questions ;)and I found Major George Filer (thanks for your service) ;)a excellent show. Mr Filer story of the alleged ET and maybe M I B s was very interesting .

Also sad news on Mr John Barry:(

Ciao,
BF

Fun show :)

I have a major issue with the idea that 'thousands' of aircraft have disappeared / been destroyed by Ufos. On this scale the probabilities that the public wouldn't know about it would be very low you would think ;)

Maybe I'm naive ?

Fun show :)

I have a major issue with the idea that 'thousands' of aircraft have disappeared / been destroyed by Ufos. On this scale the probabilities that the public wouldn't know about it would be very low you would think ;)

Maybe I'm naive ?

I laughed when Gene said Thousands? and You could Hear Chris also in a lower tone Thousands? I think he is going a bit over the top on that theory, I think! Billy Meier is a fraud anyone who believes otherwise has a screw loose, his ex wife does not even believe him she said he faked it all, the photos are fakes obvious when you look at them don't need to be an expert,, the dead nail however is his predictions of Future events none ever come true ever!

I have quite a few questions about Major Filer and many of his claims.

Filer said that in 1962 he was flying a tanker plane and he was ordered to fly and investigate a UFO.

I cannot see any situation where any military command would be so inept as to send a plane full of flammable liquid toward an unknown craft, especially if the craft allegedly destroyed fighters.

Also, why would they have an intelligence officer flying a tanker plane in the first place?

From the Air Force website:
Intelligence officers support combat operations, performing and overseeing the analysis and merging of collected intelligence and producing assessments to meet operational requirements. Responsibilities include exchanging and collecting intelligence with other services, agencies and governments and analyzing data to advise planners of options to accomplish objectives.

Intelligence officers evaluate mission accomplishments to determine remaining adversary capability and requirements for retargeting and coordinate intelligence estimates and analytical activities. They coordinate input to intelligence operations plans and orders and advise commanders on threat systems deployment, tactics and capabilities and vulnerabilities. They also provide intelligence support and assistance in the planning and execution of information warfare.

How does one perform any of those tasks aboard a tanker?

The Major's answers when pressed doesn't inspire confidence in me when his claims are challenged.

In this show he said something to the effect that there are always UFO's in pictures of Chinese rocket launches. When Gene pressed him, he said something to the effect of "well, it could have been birds."

The man can spin a yarn, but I am Jack's nasty negative skepticism on this one, lads.

I laughed when Gene said Thousands? and You could Hear Chris also in a lower tone Thousands? I think he is going a bit over the top on that theory

Lol, I'm pretty sure they came fairly close to cracking up laughing with this one. Good job keeping their composure :))

I have quite a few questions about Major Filer and many of his claims.

Filer said that in 1962 he was flying a tanker plane and he was ordered to fly and investigate a UFO.

I cannot see any situation where any military command would be so inept as to send a plane full of flammable liquid toward an unknown craft, especially if the craft allegedly destroyed fighters.
I have sent a message to a buddy that flew C-141's. I remember him telling me that he was once diverted well out of his way to gauge how fast the Egyptian air force would scramble their planes. He told me that he never crossed into their airspace but his flight path was meant to look like that is what he intended. My understanding was that this effort was not discussed in the preflight meeting and seemed to him to merely be an impromptu opportunity to provide intelligence. Anyway, I have asked him what he thinks of such a scenario.

Also, why would they have an intelligence officer flying a tanker plane in the first place?
It could be as simple as keeping his rating and getting his minimum time to do so. Keeping an active flight status gives him more money and keeps him sharp on those skills. Often there are more pilots than planes to fly in the airforce. It is not uncommon to have a different job and still be a pilot. I know a flight surgeon that still gets time in an F-15.

I have sent a message to a buddy that flew C-141's. I remember him telling me that he was once diverted well out of his way to gauge how fast the Egyptian air force would scramble their planes. He told me that he never crossed into their airspace but his flight path was meant to look like that is what he intended. My understanding was that this effort was not discussed in the preflight meeting and seemed to him to merely be an impromptu opportunity to provide intelligence. Anyway, I have asked him what he thinks of such a scenario.

A key difference to remember here is that Filer claimed that fighters were "lost" when trying to pursue the UFO before his mission. This wouldn't be a case of testing to see whether or not the craft was aggressive, according to Filer fighters were disappeared when dealing with either that exact object or perhaps a similar object.

Just wanted to post and say how thoroughly I enjoyed this show. The first 20-30 minutes were some of the most breathtaking ones I've listened to on the Paracast and I think others might agree. The guest left an impression on me - he was the calm and collected dude recollecting an amazing tale without fussing it all up. Even though he wasn't very specific when answering questions towards the end, I look forward to other guests like him appearing on the show.

george is a very nice gentlman. one thing to remember is something he told me often.He may not bilieve everything he is told and or is given pictures and evidence of but he keeps an open mind about it. He has passed on many theories and you have to listen to him carefully when he says things like "well atleast that is what im told". or his chuckle when talking will clue you in that it" is what it is". he has related many of his experiences and first hand accounts. he was and is a pilot and only became an intel. officer after his piloting days in the airforce. often to achieve field grade rank (major and above) in the military you must be adept at some field of admin. in short though; you must read between HIS lines.

A key difference to remember here is that Filer claimed that fighters were "lost" when trying to pursue the UFO before his mission. This wouldn't be a case of testing to see whether or not the craft was aggressive, according to Filer fighters were disappeared when dealing with either that exact object or perhaps a similar object.

I agree, that was sort of a shocking element. His backup to that when asked was less than satisfactorily explained in my opinion. I was just commenting on the question of why, given his job description, he would have needed to be in an airplane of that type.

I agree however, that his story seems partial truth and partial projection colored from years of research into the subject matter. I could be way off, but that is how it sounded to me.

Back