• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Mothership video"

Um, no offence guys, but how can you find anything at all interesting about that Israel video? It could literally be anything! And it doesnt even look like some sort of object hovering in the air IMO.

that is precisely why i find it interesting.
i have seen video/photographs/drawings of thousands of objects hovering in the air, and of disk/saucer/triangle shaped objects, and of dead/dissected/interviewed aliens...etc etc etc. i have never seen an object like this and find it just as or more credible than anything else i have seen.

why does an alien craft has to hover, zig zag around or stop on a dime? when i have a lot of ground to cover i take the shortest distance between point a and b.

why do they have to be saucer/cigar/orb shaped? as i understand it, a square shape could fly as efficiently as a saucer shape in space.

here is a longer version of that clip:

at the end of the clip Dr. Bruce Maccabee gives his input.

that is precisely why i find it interesting.
i have seen video/photographs/drawings of thousands of objects hovering in the air, and of disk/saucer/triangle shaped objects, and of dead/dissected/interviewed aliens...etc etc etc. i have never seen an object like this and find it just as or more credible than anything else i have seen.

why does an alien craft has to hover, zig zag around or stop on a dime? when i have a lot of ground to cover i take the shortest distance between point a and b.

why do they have to be saucer/cigar/orb shaped? as i understand it, a square shape could fly as efficiently as a saucer shape in space.

here is a longer version of that clip:

at the end of the clip Dr. Bruce Maccabee gives his input.

Its an object floating on water with a reflection. Case closed IMO.

Its an object floating on water with a reflection. Case closed IMO.

i see no reflection. where do you see water? are we looking at the same video? case closed?
Who needs Dr Bruce Maccabee's opinion when we have Gareth's conclusive proof? :D

Okay, I am certainly leaning toward the fire explanation. My question however is simple...

does anyone know what location this video was shot in? Anyone? Somebody has to know more about this thing. Please?

Decker

Okay, I am certainly leaning toward the fire explanation. My question however is simple...

does anyone know what location this video was shot in? Anyone? Somebody has to know more about this thing. Please?

Decker

In 1996 too an unusual UFO-sighting was filmed (one of about twelve). In August, a UFO was filmed over the course of three nights with professional equipment at Kibbutz Hatzor. The results include a closeup of what appear to be rows of square-shaped vents on this positively weird craft.

In August, the Shuah family filmed a UFO over their kibbutz, Hatzor for two nights and mornings running. On the third night, a crowd of over seventy kibbutzniks witnessed the UFO but the battery of the family camera wore down. A neighbour with a professional video camera was summoned and it captured one of the amazing closeups of a UFO's structure ever recorded.

Back