• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Mothership video"

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
A friend of mine sent me a link to a video that I was not aware of and he wanted my take on it. This is a note asking anyone that might have some information (that I can get back to him) to please share here with me. I must say I am not quite sure what to make out of this. Take a look at it, real or someone's BS effort?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3144624/huge_ufo_mothership_caught_on_tape/

I will look forward to any and all remarks because I am stumped.

Decker
[/FONT]

Yeah this was explained last year. Looks impressive but its a fire burning on a distant hill... as soon as you see it you cant un-see it.

Unfortunately :(

two things come to mind... the ass end of the millenium falcon, and a nasty forest fire in between two hills...

is there any footage showing the object moving?

Yeah this was explained last year. Looks impressive but its a fire burning on a distant hill... as soon as you see it you cant un-see it.

Gareth, thanks for responding so quickly. Who explained it last year? Where did you see this? David, was this mentioned on Paracast? Thanks all.

Decker

Don,

We've never discussed it on the show, but I was watching a video about it a couple of years ago, they went back during the day, you want to guess where the ridge top was?

dB

Gareth, thanks for responding so quickly. Who explained it last year? Where did you see this? David, was this mentioned on Paracast? Thanks all.

Decker

I just remember someone making a thread on the Paracast last year. Someone suggested the "fire on a hill" solution and it seemed to fit the bill.

ROFL !!! , 'flying mothership', 'made him question his reality', 'known him for 4 years'. There goes the presenters reputation down in flames between two hills on a ridgetop as the audience applauds. ;)

Yikes... pretty embarassing :eek:

Somebody should tell the guy about the Paracast website !!!

1576509-Cheers-0.jpg

Its a new Kibbutz beer balloon!!! ;)

Very intriguing video... Clueless...

Um, no offence guys, but how can you find anything at all interesting about that Israel video? It could literally be anything! And it doesnt even look like some sort of object hovering in the air IMO.

A friend of mine sent me a link to a video that I was not aware of and he wanted my take on it. This is a note asking anyone that might have some information (that I can get back to him) to please share here with me. I must say I am not quite sure what to make out of this. Take a look at it, real or someone's BS effort?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3144624/huge_ufo_mothership_caught_on_tape/

I will look forward to any and all remarks because I am stumped.

Decker
[/FONT]

Wow!
I think it's real because no one would guess that the colors of the lights on a UFO would be hot pink-orange like what's showing in this vid. It's such an unusual color for aircraft lights but this was one of the colors of some of the pulsing lights that we saw on our UFO Triangle sighting here in my area a few years back.
Thanks for sharing!

PS-- just looking at this vid again and it's giving me goosebumps. I think it's real.

Yeah, it's real - a real fire on a hilltop. Like I've already stated, this one was put to bed a while ago, sorry I don't remember the location and date, it was always obvious - to me - that this is a fire. There was a followup report, I forgot who did it, they went back to the exact location during daylight, and shot video that had that hilltop exactly lined up with the position of the flames. That's why it's so randomly shaped. It's a fire. See the smoke? The voice over is ridiculous - scientific research my ass.

dB

Back