• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More UFO screwballs: ECETI

AdamI

Skilled Investigator
Via Whitley "you have made a courageous choice" Streiber:

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country

Follow the link at the bottom to ECETI.org for maximum fruitcake.

Warning: if you or anyone present suffers from a condition that may be aggravated by extreme levels of fruitcake exposure, please take appropriate precautions and ensure that you are a sufficient distance from your computer screen.

No intelligent life on this planet yet.

This nut also goes on to tell a tale of cat people that landed in Mexico. Shortly after that whitley reveals, for the first time, that he to has seen these cat people. WTF! Why do people take this guy seriously?

This nut also goes on to tell a tale of cat people that landed in Mexico. Shortly after that whitley reveals, for the first time, that he to has seen these cat people. WTF! Why do people take this guy seriously?

CAT PEOPLE?!?! "I too have seen these cat people?" Are you serious?!?!?

Wait! I've got it! They haven't communicated with us because they are CAT PEOPLE! They don't come when they're called! This would also be why Greer has never contacted these cat people, since he tries to call UFOs. The correct way to contact the cat people would be to look busy doing something else. Then they'll land in their saucer and lay down in front of you.

I didn't actually listen to the show. Now I might just have to go make a courageous choice, if only for the lolz. But first I must get drunk.

Wow. Is this much crazy legal?

The last televised (before it went on a vast sabbatical in 1989) Doctor Who involved cat people. It also had cat people wandering around in nuns habits in the new series a few years ago too. Wonder if Streiber, Gillllllllllilaaaaand have been watching too much BBC World or America or whatever it is.

Or maybe some strange herbal substance of unknown origin?? Hmm ... catnip anyone??? :D

The correct way to contact the cat people would be to look busy doing something else. Then they'll land in their saucer and lay down in front of you.

Absolutely, or to be talking on the phone, maybe to some other ETs, and then you couldn't fight them off.

Via Whitley "you have made a courageous choice" Streiber:

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country

Follow the link at the bottom to ECETI.org for maximum fruitcake.

Warning: if you or anyone present suffers from a condition that may be aggravated by extreme levels of fruitcake exposure, please take appropriate precautions and ensure that you are a sufficient distance from your computer screen.

No intelligent life on this planet yet.

You are right. I did become aggravated after time watching the videos. My immediate response can be summarized as follows:
1. I'd like a professional like David Biedny to evaluate all the original film footage to tell us what we are REALLY seeing. I do know there are such things as Earth lights, and UFO's. So perhaps this is a good spot for viewing either or both.
2. What annoyed me most is that the people there seemed so thrilled just to see a light in the sky. Big fucking deal. Yeah, I may be a jaded old man, but is THAT what it takes to ring their chimes? "Oh, I've seen a light moving in the sky. I am now fulfilled as a woman. Now I don't have to feel bad about earning minimum wage at Walmart, having never had any kind of love life (except for my cat Mr. PussyTale), and a mother who thinks I'm a loser just because I've had 3 DUI arrests. My life has been meaningless, but now I've seen a ufo, and I am blessed beyond all understanding. I know the aliens love me."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! They are coming to take me away, ha, ha.

3. Even if these lights are truly ufo's (whatever that means per se), that does not give James Gilliland the right and ethical authority to come up with an entire mythology about this phenomena. He rattles on in typical New Age lingo about how these aliens come from Andromeda, the Pleiades (of course - those busybodies are always around), Zeta Reticula, Alpha Centauri....yeah, the gang's all here at James Gilliland's ranch in Washington.

The aliens all talk to James (sending down beams of light to enfold him like Jesus when he was being baptized by John and the Holy Spirit appeared as a white dove). The aliens give James blissful words of wisdom that sound like they came out of a Chinese fortune cookie, e.g., "Be True to Your School. Never eat meat that has a green sheen on it."

The aliens are drawn to us when we take time beforehand to go through some New Age calistenics and meditation exercises with James at the ranch and have our night vision cameras ready (since we cannot see them with the naked eye....PHOTO EXPERTS, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU??).

According to James, the aliens have a portal in the side of the mountain which James KNOWS FOR A FACT is used by the aliens to go into the "inner earth" (is that a suburb of Middle Earth in Lord of the Rings?).

I cannot say that there is nothing paranormal or unusual going on at this ranch, but the entire patina of New Age flackiness put upon it seems so hopelessly dated (very 1980's), so hopelessly Shirley MacClaine, so devoid of intelligent analysis and thought....it makes me shiver.

My only surprise is that James and Steven Greer have not merged forces. Perhaps they are like competing titans in the cottage industry of providing alien contactee tours. If asked which one I'd prefer, I guess it would depend on price. If the price is the same, I'd go for Steven Greer. At least he's got a great body whereas James is quite large (his stomach reaches a destination before the rest of him by a good 5 seconds), has long 60's hippy hair and a scruffy beard. Does looks make the man? Of course not. But if all other elements of flackiness are equal, I'll go with the aging hunk over the aging fat man. Also, Steven Greer has a great voice for gently falling into a vision quest(visualizing Greer pumping iron while holding a hybrid baby) whereas Jame's voice reminds me of a 13 year old boy (eating gobs of tuti-fruity ice cream), whose prepubescent voice hasn't cracked and lowered yet. I keep waiting for him to ask me if I'd like to buy a crystal or some love beads.

How is that for an objective impartial evaluation? ::)

Absolutely, or to be talking on the phone, maybe to some other ETs, and then you couldn't fight them off.

I've found that the best way to attract cat people is to lay out a Sunday newspaper to read while having morning coffee. In just a few seconds, one or more cat people will appear and lay down across the paper so you cannot read it.

How about this movie from 1953?

Attachments

• Cat-women-Poster..jpg
    Cat-women-Poster..jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1
Communion by Whitley Streiber was a fascinating read....and one of my all time favorite books. It actually scared the crap out of me, reminding me of many strange memories from my childhood.
Unfortunately, I now think Whit talks nothing but S**t

Communion by Whitley Streiber was a fascinating read....and one of my all time favorite books. It actually scared the crap out of me, reminding me of many strange memories from my childhood.
Unfortunately, I now think Whit talks nothing but S**t

Right now I lean toward the view that Whitley is simply a good writer who likes to do the whole "true story" put-on. Something may or may not have happened to him once. Maybe if it did it inspired him and he ran with it, sort of like some of the contactees.

But these days he seems to just be pumping newage (rhymes with sewage).

My only surprise is that James and Steven Greer have not merged forces. Perhaps they are like competing titans in the cottage industry of providing alien contactee tours.

I recall hearing Greer say in an interview somewhere that he had visited the ranch and had an experience of some kind where "magnetometers" and other whatsits were going off as he meditated the aliens in for a showing ...or something along those lines ...typical Greer stuff.

Back