• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Twitter Help Please!

I am trying to be judicious about following, but a lot of people just fake it and "buy" followers. We won't do that (couldn't afford it regardless). I do welcome further advice, though.

Oh. Why would anyone buy followers? Lol strange thing to do.

Im learning a lot about social media right now so I will Let you know if I find out anything that you might make Use of.

I am new to the forum and I noticed after I posted the response that the date that it was posted first was in like 2010. Since then It seems you've done well for yourself on Twitter. I followed you there.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to create a podcast on paranormal and other things. I realize it's a labor of love and I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
GM

Back