• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Twitter Help Please!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I am trying to be judicious about following, but a lot of people just fake it and "buy" followers. We won't do that (couldn't afford it regardless). I do welcome further advice, though.

General Misconception

Skilled Investigator
Oh. Why would anyone buy followers? Lol strange thing to do.

Im learning a lot about social media right now so I will Let you know if I find out anything that you might make Use of.

I am new to the forum and I noticed after I posted the response that the date that it was posted first was in like 2010. Since then It seems you've done well for yourself on Twitter. I followed you there.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to create a podcast on paranormal and other things. I realize it's a labor of love and I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
GM