• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Gene!

Gene Lionberg

Paranormal Maven
*I want to advocate for Gene to contribute more during interviews. Gene has a journalists cunning and his questions are always masterfully worded and drive directly to the heart of the matter. Genes interviewing style be so masterful, I just wish he would use it more.

I'm not saying anything bad about Chris, he is good at what he does, but I would like to see him play the role of Jeff Saturday to Gene's Payton Manning. Jeff Saturday was the best center in the league before he got fat, and the same should be said for Chris. But Jeff Saturday can't move the ball up the field without Payton.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

*This is a re-posting of something I said back in 2006

*I want to advocate for Gene to contribute more during interviews. Gene has a journalists cunning and his questions are always masterfully worded and drive directly to the heart of the matter. Genes interviewing style be so masterful, I just wish he would use it more.

I'm not saying anything bad about Chris, he is good at what he does, but I would like to see him play the role of Jeff Saturday to Gene's Payton Manning. Jeff Saturday was the best center in the league before he got fat, and the same should be said for Chris. But Jeff Saturday can't move the ball up the field without Payton.
Peyton

I Love You,
I love you too.

Are you trying to say that Chris is getting fat? :cool: I just think the world of GS as well, but CO brings it also.
I wish there were more Paracast/ATP. I started listening to the archive of Tech Night Owl, and I can almost listen to it. Gene is the most entertaining host, but I am out of the technology loop. I may try to push through if it's informative enough for me to get the gist.

Everybody's getting fat except for Mama Cass. But seriously, I would but Attack of the Rockoids on audiobook if Gene was the reader. I agree with you about the other show about owls, I was never a fan of night-birds and owls creep the gunship out of me. I don't want to hear Gene (God bless his soul) talk about owls or any other night-birds. I wouldn't mind hearing Chris talk about night-birds, something in his voice compels me to sit-up straight. I would really like to hear Chris talk about nocturnal aquatic mammals if at all possible. But Chris isn't on that show.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Gene is a master I agree. I've listened to the whole archive and he is clearly at the top of his game. However it was the addition of Chris to the show (as guest co-host first) that really tripped my trigger. I've read all his books and consider his opinions to carry weight.

That said, like the admixture of peanut butter and chocolate, we are better for having them together. More Chris and More Gene!

My sincerest apologies, I misinterpreted your statement. In an effort to convey my sorrow I will use my first emoticon ever, I have been saving it for a special occasion, but this will do.

:(

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Back