• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MJ 12 - Can anyone help?

RustyShackleford

Skilled Investigator
Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know where I can get my hands on a free, or reasonably priced, copy of Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera's 1990 book/pamphlet, MJ 12: An Analytical Report?

The cheapest I can find is a rather pricey $80 on Amazon.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rusty

I suppose the best chance would be someone who has the book and is willing to part with it.
If you're willing to join Facebook, there are UFO groups there, some of which have many members and get lots of views.
For that matter, several other social media platforms will reach larger audiences than the Paracast Forum.
(Unless Gene knows something I don't.)

Also Mr Pope suggested ES didnot see any info on so called aliens (whatever they are ) and he did mention ATS . My own guess they do and its looked up in ATS for a good reason. If its all hogwash why keep thousands of files and especially in the 1950s . On MJ you might look at modern day space data not just the Ruskies.

Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know where I can get my hands on a free, or reasonably priced, copy of Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera's 1990 book/pamphlet, MJ 12: An Analytical Report?

The cheapest I can find is a rather pricey $80 on Amazon.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rusty
Try contacting Open Minds. They have a few pages scanned to PDF. Maybe they have more or know where to get more: http://www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/The-MJ-12-Documents-An-Analytical-Report-Excerpts.pdf I also sent a request to archivist Issac Koi. If he comes up with anything I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Wwkirk,

Thanks for the tip, I may well take the plunge and sign up for Facebook.

Randall,

Thanks for the suggestion and going to the trouble of contacting Issac Koi, it's much appreciated. I had come across that PDF before, but thanks for the link.

Looks like Openminds is my next port of call...

Thanks again both,

Rusty

Wwkirk,

Thanks for the tip, I may well take the plunge and sign up for Facebook.

Randall,

Thanks for the suggestion and going to the trouble of contacting Issac Koi, it's much appreciated. I had come across that PDF before, but thanks for the link.

Looks like Openminds is my next port of call...

Thanks again both,

Rusty
Koi's got nothing. If we hit gold on a PDF, he says he'd be happy to add it to the archives.

MJ-12 still in the grey zone and The M.I. 13 - Assessment more likely going on in the historical conversation with folks inside not made up bs ! with none political biases on the ! Left and Right and they said its sealed tight -we will see -it was above top secret -

Now referring to author Tim Good whose is a outstanding research in the field while he like all has made error due to the data feeds from eyewitness- interview with a credible insider was spot - it would take a house of cards - pyramid scheme -which low level active CIA agents would never even be read into the programs (told ) and only hand full of scientist (this brings me to Mr Lazar -which excellent research Mr Knapp touched on three gems in his first interview with Mr Lazar as stated many times . Again Mr Knapp dropped a gem again which now the location and names . Having spoken to a fellow buddy who ran into Mr Lazar while on assignment in the US was very impressed with Mr Lazar and saw him in the restricted areas ! Told Don and Rich in private comms about this chap many years ago and he had the highest clearance and had worked in the US and other nations. Similar as stated the former US President whose was read into the network and was shocked about the Roswell Case and other .

As stated the Roswell cases were in number of events going on at that period in history re-read 'Carey and Team excellent works -this credible eye witness rank of Col (further above who was in charge of all US Nuclear Weapons Systems ) and had a number of high office attend his funeral with numerous standards flying on that day. TSP he shipment's went to a number of locations across the US . One went to D.C and another went to Alaska (Yes) and as stated overseas locations where it was joined by other remains of the victims (bodies) during a long interview way before the UAP brigade -thanks late Stan who was spot on about the gatekeepers they still active and Stan was on the money to this day. Remember sitting down with former and active -crews and others on rotations and bumped into Lue at another location (yes) does he remember?

During a intense debate about the content in the lectures and discussions where top Scientist you know who you are ! and others (FOIA release does give some clues thanks John Greenewald Jr. a little push in the material and needed to be released mate ) on the subject of flying Saucers-flying objects that in NATO USAF -term books in the past and others not mentioned yet . While there has been a group pushing the anti-researches narrative against the armed service its the opposite in the halls of the bunkers and most folks were very interested in the subject !!!!! not the wow wow though not enough evidence material-

Stan and Mr Randle material was very much liked in the discussions as excellent research Tim Good , Nick Pope who did not get all the good stuff as mentioned it was all ready sent -comms were monitored even his and went to different locations which I will not mention on this website and lots of folks enjoyed Don and Rich interviews (researchers interviews included delivered by UFO active researchers over the years working for the CIA and FBI )

The Project Blue Books numerous volumes were available to read as thousands of folders on the subjects in the Bunker (....) included vast amounts of clear to fuzzy images and videos of -gun-camera footages black and white to color as stated here many times . We talked about numerous scenarios on the threat assessment as other agencies Lue and others came after - many did speak up about concerning events but no one mention making money from the events rather wanted to forget the bloody events and threats assessment is taken seriously . Think about it If it was all homegrown tech the armed services would have massive law firm bill in coming months and years. If it was China, Russia or India, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UK or Canada etc they would of replaced the US by now all nations seek number one spot anyone tells you different they are full of shit.

Moreover, when talking to upper echelon on the USO-UFO (FBI watching anyone who discussing this material online in overseas and domestic in case leaking classified material through numerous platforms of open source ) this is why very wary of folks who say they know all the alleged secrets on Flying Saucers USAF term 'flying objects not UAP that was the US Navy term are observed. I can put this up as been given the clearance to and time the world was given a bloody good chance. There is elements in the UAP brigade fear the secrets coming out from these interviews and seek a US only system. On the other hand some have good reason the secrets came out it would give other nations a leg up in technology who would use it in a offensive manner refer to Ukraine today and the vast material would impact the World markets to defense contracts and think we are on the verge of AI interaction with it and others networks as Mr Musk warned - Ukraine example give a good clue of the extent it will not bother to save human life its not in the equation and lives outside human boundaries. So save the World is pure bullshit the bs detector alarms ring and which this UFO field is full of snake oil salesmen and women over who sell they have the goods - bs stories in some case as Gene point out years on the Paracast Show. Gene , has kept his feet on the ground and that why stay with the Paracast. .

The fact FOIA is a snail pace machine while some have dropped material and held back to push the agenda and its chaff and they can hold back anything they like that's a fact especially overseas location doesn't come under its authority and over 70 years of secrets going to be given out for public view get real especially in times of war and the best way to keep the public interested in the UAP field is feeding breadcrumbs by CIA active agents including other agencies which the Dark Journalist has very well pointed out in his latest interview is concerning.

While don't agree with some of Mr West theories he has touch on some excellent points on A.I. as I and like the Roswell events don't give rats ass what the negatives debunkers - the old US Marine was very bitter not able to speak out as his fellow buddies not the same unit said it was not from this world. Whatever , it was UNKOWN - It bothered him that much he used to breakdown when discussing the factual accounts and showed the images and diaries -yes more than one- On Bentwaters Cases it was just one of many and as stated the aircraft we were on was buzzed a number of times at the same weeks and over that period the Pilot and staff were freaked out over the event . Scrambles were called and even Nick knows this and during one location during other threats we had alarms kick off the the kit came out. Another time lucky normally destroy the document he told me a 30 year commercial pilot (Ross Coulthart bumped into him at a lecture not long ago )who told me about the constant buzzing from flying objects he kept a diary and told me after all the passengers got off about the impact on the instruments and took photos and recordings with other former -active in the field airmen. One time a old bunker had to be cleared and inside this airfield location the posters of -UKNOWNS - were placed on the data board-

During the pushing to get disclosure managed to get photos of the UKNOWN- it shows intelligence and can shape into what we want to see or prepare us to see - there is no true official label because who knows what they are and anyone does are bullshitting . It can read you mind (Yes ) and can predetermined you physical actions (yes) and can give you objects and remove them at will (yes) this scared those in the know. While A.I. can't be ruled out or hologram technologies -the evidence suggest the opposite -include images - it has trigger points -dimensional contacts -which does produce shadow effects and mirroring effects as crosses through -and will not discount a religious aspect either gods -it choose it timing not us . The fact it camouflages its self it a threat assessment in my books. Like Ross Coltheart analysis who is none bias and all must see through the chaff and open mind not being sold their political interpretation of the subject. Agree a science approach without buddies networks and not being run by the US but UN without the corruption is hard ask just look at covid-19 and it will not happen on the scale folks expect.

Last edited:
Back