• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MJ 12 - Can anyone help?

RustyShackleford

Paranormal Novice
Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know where I can get my hands on a free, or reasonably priced, copy of Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera's 1990 book/pamphlet, MJ 12: An Analytical Report?

The cheapest I can find is a rather pricey $80 on Amazon.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rusty

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
I suppose the best chance would be someone who has the book and is willing to part with it.
If you're willing to join Facebook, there are UFO groups there, some of which have many members and get lots of views.
For that matter, several other social media platforms will reach larger audiences than the Paracast Forum.
(Unless Gene knows something I don't.)

blowfish

Whittingham
Also Mr Pope suggested ES didnot see any info on so called aliens (whatever they are ) and he did mention ATS . My own guess they do and its looked up in ATS for a good reason. If its all hogwash why keep thousands of files and especially in the 1950s . On MJ you might look at modern day space data not just the Ruskies.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know where I can get my hands on a free, or reasonably priced, copy of Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera's 1990 book/pamphlet, MJ 12: An Analytical Report?

The cheapest I can find is a rather pricey $80 on Amazon.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rusty
Try contacting Open Minds. They have a few pages scanned to PDF. Maybe they have more or know where to get more: http://www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/The-MJ-12-Documents-An-Analytical-Report-Excerpts.pdf I also sent a request to archivist Issac Koi. If he comes up with anything I'll let you know.

Last edited:

RustyShackleford

Paranormal Novice
Wwkirk,

Thanks for the tip, I may well take the plunge and sign up for Facebook.

Randall,

Thanks for the suggestion and going to the trouble of contacting Issac Koi, it's much appreciated. I had come across that PDF before, but thanks for the link.

Looks like Openminds is my next port of call...

Thanks again both,

Rusty

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Wwkirk,

Thanks for the tip, I may well take the plunge and sign up for Facebook.

Randall,

Thanks for the suggestion and going to the trouble of contacting Issac Koi, it's much appreciated. I had come across that PDF before, but thanks for the link.

Looks like Openminds is my next port of call...

Thanks again both,

Rusty
Koi's got nothing. If we hit gold on a PDF, he says he'd be happy to add it to the archives.