• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindsky said:
Gene recently posted this link in trying to help me to them.

Index of /smf

I still don't see where they are.

Given my experience and those of many others I've read earlier in this thread, they have been having problems with them showing up.

Look at the postings around July 11th, and you will see them. They are there.

Gene. I have done so several times over multiple days. I just relooked a couple times even though I did so several hours ago and the days past. I read those surrounding days word for word. You told me the same thing in a e-mail few days ago, only you said the 12-13th I think. I did find links to vids and sites unrelated to Dave's pics however.

Mindsky said:
Gene. I have done so several times over multiple days. I just relooked a couple times even though I did so several hours ago and the days past. I read those surrounding days word for word. You told me the same thing in a e-mail few days ago, only you said the 12-13th I think. I did find links to vids and sites unrelated to Dave's pics however.

OK, well, here are some more links that might be a little easier to access the messages directly:

Index of /smf

Index of /smf

Index of /smf

Index of /smf

Index of /smf

You'll also want to look at this message:

Index of /smf

The big problem here is that there are so many messages on this topic, it's a daunting task to find everything you want.

I hope this helps.

The images don't show up when using Safari 2.0.4, but they magically appeared when I loaded the pages with Firefox 2.0b1. The Paracast forums aren't Mac friendly??? Now there's a conspiracy!

Same thing Gene. I've been all over those pages. About have them memorized now. There are links to other sites, not related to Dave, and a zip file which David put up until you guys "fix" the problem. It's broke. All those links took me to pages of this thread I've been to over and over again. No where on those pages were the images or links to David's images. No attachments either.

I'm just giving you feedback and don't want you to go out of your way just for me. I saw others with the same problem awhile ago, and it appears to be back. So, don't worry too much more about it. If it's that big of a problem, on my end, or yours, I'll just wait, or simply not view the pics is all.

nshanks said:
The images don't show up when using Safari 2.0.4, but they magically appeared when I loaded the pages with Firefox 2.0b1. The Paracast forums aren't Mac friendly??? Now there's a conspiracy!

We all use Macs here, and everything looks OK with the latest FireFox and Safari. I'm using a Power Mac G5 with 10.4.7 and a cable modem. Nothing exotic.

But Safari has a habit of holding on to a previous or cached version a little too much. Empty the cache and see if that does it for you. At this point, I recommend everyone, regardless of platform, use Firefox. It's not the perfect browser, but it works the same for everyone and has less oddities than present themselves with other programs.

Also, if you have a dial-up connection, it make take a while for the pictures to appear. However, if you click on the tiny paper clip icon next to the line in the message that describes the size of the picture, you can download it directly to your computer.

I hope this helps.

I haven't heard the Paracast show, but I saw a Billy Meier video back in the 1980s, and it was obviously faked. They made a big deal about how the UFO suddenly vanished and then reappeared. At the same moment it vanished, a twig in the foreground also vanished! You could actually see what looked like a string holding the model up.

I heard that later a model UFO was discovered in Meier's barn. Believers insisted that a model UFO didn't mean that he couldn't have seen a real one.

Undoubtedly there must be many inhabited planets in our galaxy. But IIRC astronomers tell us that the Pleiades is a star cluster too young to have any planets.

Belief in aliens per se isn't far-fetched, but belief in Billy Meiers seems just plain gullible.

Yup. And they actually act as if concluding it's bunk is all because of the WC photos. There's more to it folks. ::)

Listen to the related shows. They are very entertaining.

I was reading through this again (link below) and noticed they claim the photo of the ET was/is of a Sears catalog model. Thought it was a actress. Is this another photo they are refering to?

Geocities has shut down

It could be. The "Asket" and "Nera" shots are indeed of performers on the Dean Martin variety show, photographed from the TV screen.

Meier produced these photos and promoted them for *years*, until caught, and when so ensnared by the truth that they were shot off the TV screen, said the photos must have been altered by the "Men In Black", and that these were in fact "American doubles" of Asket and Nera.

Yet again, this guy and his minions wont budge from their deception until theyre caught. Then it's a less then clever excuse, which of course the minions all swallow whole.

Pathetic.

Thank you. Yes, I forgot the names of the two from the show. Glad you mention them.

You'd think that this sort of thing would sink the Meier case....

Horn ever comment on the actresses?

I take it he's banned again. I wish he wasn't. It was interesting to see how he is, and the whole psychology of it all.

Mindsky said:
Thank you. Yes, I forgot the names of the two from the show. Glad you mention them.

I take it he's banned again. I wish he wasn't. It was interesting to see how he is, and the whole psychology of it all.
Please, haven't we had enough? :)

You have about as much chance to change Horn's opinion on the Meier case as you would trying to make the Kansas Education Board wholeheartedly embrace evolution!

I feel for Gene and David having to search for quality guests for the show. They have done very well thusfar - with the odd exception (SDM!)
What I'd hate to see the show become is a 2hr open mike for every "prophet" who thinks they are buddha reincarnated or the ruler of Atlantis in a former life etc.

Mindsky said:

No. If you bring it up he'll simply regurgitate the story Meier tells of the Men In Black, and the american doubles.

It's not only that issue, but several others he continuously skirts.

Please don't use Korff as an example of good research. He wrote a whole book debunking Roswell.

Gene Steinberg said:
Please, haven't we had enough? :)

i can see how you could feel that way. I'm not in your shoes though, and watching it happen is fun:)

nshanks said:
You have about as much chance to change Horn's opinion on the Meier case as you would trying to make the Kansas Education Board wholeheartedly embrace evolution!

I feel for Gene and David having to search for quality guests for the show. They have done very well thusfar - with the odd exception (SDM!)
What I'd hate to see the show become is a 2hr open mike for every "prophet" who thinks they are buddha reincarnated or the ruler of Atlantis in a former life etc.

Poor Prophet Yawa's (not sure of spelling) 15 minutes is up. Notice? hehe.

I would LOVE to hear the guy from UFOwatchdog.com on with SDM!!! Sean sued him for libel and lost, hahahahahha. He couldn't predict that? Hell, I could.... Sean has a lot to answer for. His claims and lies etc. Or, the guy the runs that True Or False site on with Sean. He's a member of this forum I believe. "Aspie" or something like that, is his name.

I'm also new here and have been reading this thread with a lot of interest. Its quite disturbing that the whole Billy Meier tribe arent so willing to introduce a respectable third party opinion on their "evidence". How can anyone take their claims seriously if they're not willing to have their findings professionally examined? How can anyone who has a true belief their evidence is genuine play a cat and mouse game and expect to be taken seriously.

Its quite simple. If you have genuine proof then let others examine it. If the evidence they claim to posess truely is the genuine article...then lets prove it with a non bias third party.

I've had plenty of photographs submitted to me that I've pulled apart with professional imaging software. I've passed it on with permission to others for examination for second opinions. In all cases, none of the people who submitted the evidence had an issue with me doing so. This helps reinforce my belief that they truely believe their evidence is genuine. It also gives them credibility when they allow me to get further opinions. The only people I've ever had to brush off are people who quite simply couldn't produce the evidence, or weren't willing to have it examined thoroughly. If the submitted material turns out to be anything other than a UFO, then thats totally cool. We just make way for the next submission.

People can only claim so much whilst the entire world is yelling "Show me the money".

[I rule soo bad]

This Thread is like sheep worshipping the herder......
I wonder how many people here have made a visit to Meier's farm and done their own research? Or even bothered to research all of the previous analysis done by plenty of other experts? It seems there still is a concerted effort to spread poison about meier but very few people who will do any real investigating. All these years and people are still hounding for proof even though most noobs to this case are totally unaware of everything that has been put up from Meier.

Let me pose this question... If any or all of Meiers evidence were legit, how much of it do you think he would still have in his possesion? Anyone who has looked into this case knows that a good portion of his original photos were stolen and the metal sample that was handed in to IBM went missing.

It seems Meier was more than happy to hand out evidence from the beginning and as compelling as alot of it is, it has done nothing to further the case in alot of peoples minds.
If you were given evidence from ET's how would you go about getting it analyzed without losing it?
If there is a goverment conspiracy to cover all this up, how would you get your evidence validated and out to the public? I suspect you would have a mighty battle on your hands.

This by no means proves the Meier case to be real but it is something to keep in mind if you actually care to investigate.

Crouching_Sniper said:
This Thread is like sheep worshipping the herder......
I wonder how many people here have made a visit to Meier's farm and done their own research? Or even bothered to research all of the previous analysis done by plenty of other experts? It seems there still is a concerted effort to spread poison about meier but very few people who will do any real investigating. All these years and people are still hounding for proof even though most noobs to this case are totally unaware of everything that has been put up from Meier.

Let me pose this question... If any or all of Meiers evidence were legit, how much of it do you think he would still have in his possesion? Anyone who has looked into this case knows that a good portion of his original photos were stolen and the metal sample that was handed in to IBM went missing.

It seems Meier was more than happy to hand out evidence from the beginning and as compelling as alot of it is, it has done nothing to further the case in alot of peoples minds.
If you were given evidence from ET's how would you go about getting it analyzed without losing it?
If there is a goverment conspiracy to cover all this up, how would you get your evidence validated and out to the public? I suspect you would have a mighty battle on your hands.

This by no means proves the Meier case to be real but it is something to keep in mind if you actually care to investigate.

I think it would be a good idea for you to actually read the information David Biedny posted here, showing that one of the main Meier photos is a bad fake. Others have shown that the so-called Wedding Cake photos are actually created from a model built upon a garbage can.

The fact is that his photos have been analyzed and found wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back