• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then, in keeping with what I said in my first post here, ?I intend to answer any questions raised as best I can and sometimes that answer is provided in the form of a link to an article, or a site, that already contains those answers,? since a genuinely worthwhile, and fundamentally important, question has been asked (forgetting the rest of the post, since there are some things that you still find irresistible), it shall get no less a respectful answer.

Regarding the various experts that authenticated Meier's evidence, my article (a brief overview, really) Scientific Experts' Comments On Meier's Evidence that can be found at TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts contains specific quotes from them that were documented by Gary Kinder, in his book ?Light Years?, and in his ?Open Letter To The UFO Community?. It is important to note that Kinder went so far as to include an Author's Note at the very end of his book that included this paragraph, ?After completing the manuscript I mailed to each of the scientists, engineers and the special effects expert a packet which included everything in the manuscript pertaining to each. I asked that each make any corrections, technical or otherwise, he cared to make. Either by phone or by mail each of the scientists responded. Some made minor changes, some changed nothing at all. Everything concerning the scientific analyses of the evidence appears in the book exactly as the scientists themselves have authorized it to appear.?

Now, this book was published by Atlantic Monthly, for whom legal liabilities over false statements would be significant, hence the double effort by Kinder to assure accuracy. Of course, this is also where the information about Vogel and his patents appears, which makes it obvious ? to anyone without prejudice ? that whatever is said about Vogel was approved by Atlantic Monthly, ultimately, and is in no way my responsibility. Such attempts to smear me are obviously very fearful, and completely dishonest.

The information regarding the testing of the photographs and the sounds in the Analysis of Meier's UFO Photographs and the Report and On UFO Sound Recordings TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts contain even more detailed information, including the standards of testing, the names of other experts, and their facilities and equipment, that were involved in the investigative process. These two articles are from Stevens? Preliminary Investigation Report.

It should also be noted that, in some cases, the comments in Kinder's ?Open Letter? document, and my overview of it, are abbreviated and that some of the experts had more to say. Actually, a couple of them had mixed (pro and con) opinions but these mainly reflected their own personal difficulty in considering the implications of the evidence being real. Perhaps the most stunning endorsements were from Froning's full commentary, which reveal a scientist virtually spellbound by the amazing quality and specificity of Meier's information about tachyons and hyperspace propulsion?and the high degree of expert knowledge that he accords to whoever Meier got the information from. If I really thought that they'd be seriously considered I'd have taken the trouble to type them out and post them here.

I should also add that the film ?Contact? (1982) contains some of the analysis, as it's being done by the sound and photo experts, information about Meier's lie detector test, interviews with some of the witnesses, as well as some of Vogel's comments. Vogel's full analysis can be found in The Metal video at my site.

If you are serious in thinking about the real implications of what exists here, then consider that we're talking about top level scientists ? who have NOTHING to gain by sticking their necks out regarding a ?UFO case? ? coming forward and authenticating complex, virtually still irreproducible physical evidence, presented to them by a one-armed man, who was conclusively found to be without the necessary talent, training, education, background, resources, finances, knowledge, equipment, collaborators, etc. necessary to produce it. This isn't my ?opinion?, it's the facts as determined by the six-year long efforts of the investigative team (at least two of whom were skeptics, i.e. the Elders) and further confirmed by the investigation of yet another skeptic, the journalist Gary Kinder.

Now, people can make all the derisive statements they want, all of which lack substantiation and, worse, disintegrate in the face of the established FACTS. Even the terrible aspersions unfairly, and cowardly, hurled at Meier and the witnesses by DB, crumble in the light of the information about the real people involved, and their experiences, as a glimpse at the documentation/overview at http://meiercase.0x2a.info/meiercase/002/index.php will reveal and the documentation here Testimony from some Meier-case witnesses and here Earliest testimony from Meier-case witnesses demonstrates. I personally know, have worked and spent a lot of time with many of them, including Meier. For his efforts, Meier has been the target of 21 (DOCUMENTED) unsuccessful assassination attempts, kidnapping attempts on his children, and relentless attacks on his character and truthfulness by, well, by UNKIND people who have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE about the man, the witnesses, the case, etc.

There isn't a person among us who could withstand a fraction of the outrage, and certainly not ONE skeptic/debunker would even subject himself to a taste of it, since no compensation was ever offered to Meier to undertake this mission ? and none could ever be sufficient if it was to be put in financial terms.

By tomorrow sometime, I will post the promised article on DB's ?image analysis?, for everyone's enjoyment. But let me make clear that my own position is this, no matter how virulent, undeserved, unsubstantiated an attack a person launches against Meier and the case, should a person show some genuine humility and understanding and even move their inquiry into the professional, i.e. neutral, scientific mode, let alone find that they have to concede that, despite their own formerly presumed brilliance, the darn thing is real, my attitude and commentary is basically, ?Great, thanks for your honesty.? I don't gloat, since that's absolutely contrary to the spirit of the information at the core of the case.

This is, essentially, a gift to humanity, wrapped in a sufficiently (but not impossibly) complex puzzle, with some well thought out ?escape hatches? for those people for whom the reality of it is too overwhelming ? paradoxically many of whom carry on about ?well, they should just land in my backyard?, when they can't even handle the more oblique approach, ongoing for the last 64 years, and designed to allow us to acclimate ourselves at our own rate of speed.

Anytime anyone wants to shift their approach to a more scientific and credible one, it would be fine with me.

As I listened to Mr. Horn tell the Billy Meier story on the show, I grew more and more sceptical. I had never heard of either of these guys or the story. When I finally got the chance to look at the "photographic evidence" on Mr. Horn's website, I knew right off the bat that this was indeed an elaborate hoax. Since I am a graphic artist and know my way around Photoshop and CorelDraw pretty well, I easily made the strings show on the "invasion" photograph using the curves function. The others are clearly made up of models. The photos trying to discount the use of models does just the opposite. Where are those big orange-colored lights coming from anyways? This is supposed to be a night shot and there are two big orange lights. One seemingly coming from behind the cameraman and the other off to the left of him, nicely lighting up the entire event...except for any background objects. Where was this photo taken? At the edge of a vast parking lot? The daytime photos that try to show that optical illusions were not used to deceive viewers. These do the opposite also. You can clearly see that the cardboard box photo is taken from a different slightly different level which changes the size of the foreground object immensely. From other photos, I gather that the model WCUFO is obviously larger than the cardboard box. One last note... Mr. Horn's harsh reaction to skepticism only harms his case for the few that believe.

Michael812 said:
By tomorrow sometime, I will post the promised article on DB's ?image analysis?, for everyone's enjoyment. But let me make clear that my own position is this, no matter how virulent, undeserved, unsubstantiated an attack a person launches against Meier and the case, should a person show some genuine humility and understanding and even move their inquiry into the professional, i.e. neutral, scientific mode, let alone find that they have to concede that, despite their own formerly presumed brilliance, the darn thing is real, my attitude and commentary is basically, ?Great, thanks for your honesty.? I don't gloat, since that's absolutely contrary to the spirit of the information at the core of the case.

Actually, I am asking you in a friendly fashion here not to talk about his image analysis UNTIL he has a chance to present it, and that will be during the July 11, 2006 episode of The Paracast (check it out at www.theparacast.com). There David will provide a full report, after which he will post a detailed summary of his findings and, we hope some of the material he generated in Adobe Photoshop. This is another reason why we are migrating our message board system, to better handle this sort of material.

Once that material is available to readers and listeners, you are free to post your comments about them. But let's be fair until that show is broadcast.

One other issue: You have claimed to be an official representative for Billy Meier. David and I asked you for documentation to prove this, and you wouldn't provide it. I also contacted the folks at the company representing Billy Meier, FIGU, and they never responded. All one would require here is a single letter, on authentic FIGU stationary, signed by either Billy Meier and/or one of his staff, saying you could speak on his behalf. This ought to be a simple request, but you've made it more complicated.

In any case, because of the planned migration to the new forum system, we may have to temporarily suspend posting on the board some time tomorrow and perhaps through Saturday, but we'll try to make the transition as fast and painless as possible, and you'll all appreciate the results.

Regarding the posting of info about the photos, I have no problem with waiting until after David has posted his analysis, etc.

As far as requesting an official confirmation of my status as Meier's (voluntary, uncompensated) Authorized American Media Representative, First, I take people at their word unless I have good reason to not do so, hence I didn't require David to send me some "notarized certificate" about his claimed status as a PhotoShop expert, even though we are involved in a heated disagreement. By your logic, the information that he refers me to on the web, in support of his own claims, is irrelevant, as are any claims that you may make about your own abilities, status, etc.

Logic also dictates that since the Meier/FIGU webiste hosts links to a radio interview of mine, as well as sells my DVD, should I be misrepresenting my position, there would be no hiding it, nor no absence of objection, from him/them.

Of course, the real question still remains why you would single me out for such a request for any reason other than to question my integrity and truthfulness. Such a device is really a rather poor reflection on your credibility, not mine.

By the nature of such a request, you are implying several things, all of which are simply offensive and more indicative of problems with your own integrity and professionalism, not mine. Perhaps you would trouble yourself to read my biography and note the varied and comprehensive accomplishments I have in several areas, nationally and internationally, independent of the work I do with the Meier case.

Michael812 said:
As far as requesting an official confirmation of my status as Meier's (voluntary, uncompensated) Authorized American Media Representative, First, I take people at their word unless I have good reason to not do so, hence I didn't require David to send me some "notarized certificate" about his claimed status as a PhotoShop expert, even though we are involved in a heated disagreement. By your logic, the information that he refers me to on the web, in support of his own claims, is irrelevant, as are any claims that you may make about your own abilities, status, etc.

I would think, then, that you'd be listed in that capacity at the FIGU site, right? You aren't.

As to David's status: His biography is posted at our show's site, www.theparacast.com. In addition, a Google search of his name will list his various accomplishments.

mr.horn is citing jim dilettoso as a scientific expert? you mean, "dr." dilettoso?!?! :eek: kind of hard to be a doctor when you don't have the degree. internegs being processed as the real deal? :D :D :D mr.horn, you really don't know what you're talking about here do you? :D

here's the scoop on "dr" dilettoso and his meier analyses including his supposed use of advanced computer equipment
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/1998-03-05/feature2_4.html

and here's some remarks from a real photographic expert about dilettoso
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/1998/mar/m08-016.shtml

dilettoso said it would take a million dollars to replicate the meier photos?! :D
http://meiercase.0x2a.info/meiercase/001/article.php?id=51

you can also read jim dilettoso proclaiming the oliver castle video to be genuine. anyone who knows about this footage knows it is an outright hoax and the hoaxer showed everyone how it was done using digital effects. but according to jim dilettoso his analyses show it to be genuine. ::)
The Oliver's Castle Video: Confirmation x3 and John's Story

i'm not wasting any more time on mr.horn after reading the so-called analysis on his website. jim dilettoso? good grief, i can't stop laughing.

mr.horn is interested in promoting this case until the day he dies or dvd sales slump off. mr.horn is unwilling to look at or acknowledge any other source showing meier to be a fraud and when he does acknowledge the source he only screams "debunker!" or "replicate it!" mr.horn readily issues challenges, but when faced with a challenge he ignores it. whan asked for simple verification or straight answers, mr.horn pours on the spin, provides misdirection, and/or says asking for such information is insulting. is it really that difficult to provide a straight answer? mr.horn likes to come off as a neutral participant who has been blown away by the meier evidence, but he is clearly a zealous fanatic who will hear no ill about meier and will pounce upon all meier nay-sayers.

don't waste your time arguing with mr.horn. he's only interested in promoting his prophet/profit and mr.horn very much takes delight in being the center of attention and trying to get people worked up - that and this kind of publicity i'm sure doesn't hurt his dvd sales and must whip the meier faithful into a furor. mr.horn is only interested in any one-sided debate where meier is vindicated and cheered. there is no disagreeing with mr.horn and those who disagree (respectfully or otherwise) receive nothing but pompous and turst reactions accompanied by demands for an apology from him where he clearly shows he is anything but a neutral observer or researcher.

the evidence showing meier to be a fraud is so overwhelming that meier's case would not stand up in court. mr.horn will surely cite his own so-called meier experts, but as we know such expert witnesses are used to say exactly what the defense wants a jury to hear.

again, if mr.horn were so interested in promoting this infomration out of what he likes to pretent is his spiritual duty then it would be posted for free for all to see and hear. so, how much spirituality does $45.oo get you these days?

It's not unusual for people of significant accomplishment to decline to lower themselves to the level of the rabble who comprise the mob mentality, those who lack accomplishment, reasoning and simple decency. The significantly accomplished, decent person recognizes that the petty, the jealous and the envious seek to elevate themselves at the expense of others who have already, long ago, left them behind. They have so eclipsed them through a demonstrably elevated moral and truthful quality of human behavior and expression, which the angry and devious wannabe is neither capable of achieving nor understanding, or truly desirous of so doing.

Such self-destructive types are not actually suffered by those who are their better, since they are simply not worthy of one's time or thoughts. Of course, in accordance with life's laws, such as cause and effect, these thuggish pretenders are, sooner or later, forced into great discomfort as their own arrogance, ignorance and ugliness returns to them, as they had ushered it forth ? with the full, accumulated power and intensity that they had directed at others now bearing down, equally unforgiving, on themselves.

MH

Mr. Horn, everyone who has posted on this board has given you more respect than you obviously deserve. However, you seem to think that belittling, disrespecting, and calling those simply looking for truth derogatory names. If you are trying to give your opinion, persuade, or tell the truth as you know it, disrespecting your target audience is not one of the best ways to go about it. You have posted and even double posted to try to make a point. Even though this "evidence" is fake, in my opinion, you continue to stake every fiber of your being on it's validity. That's good, but don't call other's names when doing so. It doesn't help your case. It is mudslinging... childish mudslinging at that. I am not casting judgement on your person, just giving some advice. I don't believe what you stand for or present to be truth. However, I am not about to stoop to attacking you as a person. Hope you learned something, Mr. Horn. 8)

Gene, David and Michael,

My one big wish is that the next interview will be civil and respectful (as the first one was). I'm hoping that the tone of this forum doesn't carry over to the podcast. I think everyone looks bad when snide remarks and personal attacks are thrown back and forth.

Michael, are there other guests you could recommend to Gene and David that would help you in your defense of Meier? Maybe another expert would be able to present the case more convincingly. One reason why many of us have problems with the Meier case is that there seems to be so much questionable material related to the case.

Horn, surely the Big M (Meier) would frown upon the hateful behavior you're exhibiting here. Definitely not one of the Pleiadian spiritual standards, eh? Is this how the "official media rep" represents the Big M? What happened to promoting harmony, working for for peace and knowledge, forgiving, wisdom and truth and beauty, and love? Is this the attitude your loving Pleiadian space brothers and sisters would find acceptable? Not so according to the Big M. And should you not be in Switzerland bowing down and washing the Big M's feet? Does the Big M usually leave your leash off?

If this was a street fight, Horn would have been knocked out and left babbling and bleeding in a gutter. It really is sad to see such a delusional man hiding behind 'the truth'. Your anger and extremist attitude speaks volumes about you Horn. I read about the Pleiadian who lost it seeing the war here. The little alien must be flipping his lid over your outbursts and hate being displayed here Horn. Really.

I'm not at all impressed with you Horn and I get the feeling that no one else here is either. Hopefully people will listen to the show and visit this forum to see your true colors. No wonder the UFO field suffers from a lack of credibility and the subject is dismissed out of hand by skeptics and debunkers. People like you Horn with their fanaticism do nothing but a great disservice to serious UFO research.

Decent people easily recognize petty con men with personal issues who use ufos and religion as a crutch because they have nothing else. The only devious wanna' be here is you Horn. I think someone here summed you up rather well as the Pat Robertson of UFOlogy. You are a walking contradiction. Be careful pointing that finger all over the place, Horn, you might poke your eye out. Hopefully you don't have any fingernail polish on? Pictures of the Big M on your nails? Asket, perhaps? No? Beamships with strings? Just wondering.

... I really want to understand what the UFO phenomenon is all about. It's frustrating when Horn tries to lump me in with the hordes of people who are happy to push aside all discussion of this topic because they think it's a bunch of baloney, ALL UFO encounters and experiences. I am certain that something strange is indeed going on, that there are genuine sightings and possibly even close encounters. I am not at all sure of what the exact nature of this stuff is, I don't know that these vehicles come from other planets, other dimensions or even our own future. It bothers me when the mainstream looks at stuff like the Meier material, and rightfully assumes that anyone who believes it is less than critical, insane perhaps. As others have pointed out here, this polarization of opinions harms legitimate research in the field, and this is something that bothers me on a personal level. Folks, I have never, ever claimed to be a UFO researcher or expert, I am truly just an interested individual who takes time out of my life to produce this show with Gene, with no financial benefit of any sort whatsoever. There are no products for sale on The Paracast web site, my agenda is to consider any and all stories people to have to share about the topic. Some of these claims are more compelling than others, and I'm the first to admit that I can be wrong about anything - but I maintain my stance that every atom of my intellect and intuition tells me that the Meier case is an elaborate hoax. I will not be intimidated by the likes of Michael Horn, and I will continue to offer my thoughts and opinions to anyone interested in listening. That's my agenda, period. Thanks for listening and reading.

dB

I find it strange that people here feel talked down to by my last post. Since there was a choice as to which person, IF EITHER to identify with, why not identify with the one who held himself in high regard, rather than the one presumably held in contempt by him?

Don't blame me for your choices, rather look at your own reactivity and projections.

The truth of the matter here, and all you have to do is go back and read the pages for yourself to discover it, is that I was initially contacted by DB in a rude and reprehensible manner, after a completely unethical after-the-fact on-air hatchet job by both he and Gene, about which I only learned from an acquaintance, not by them. I was ?invited? onto this forum in the same nasty, finger-wagging way. DB set the tone of our email exchange and an equally nasty tone here, one that I actually haven't responded to in kind despite the fact that one after another of the people who've posted here have actually launched personal attacks at me, as well as towards Meier and the case.

As for the actual evidence and arguments to support those positions, absolutely nothing of significance, except for TX's elegant, self-destructing, non-argument, which effectively validates the WCUFO video, and, thereby, Meier case.

Since you're all so sensitive here, I'll say this as nicely as I can. Not one of you knows ANYTHING at all about this case. Don't feel attacked, unless you insist upon it, but do feel invited to dispute that with substantiated arguments and proven facts, a situation that requires proof and knowledge, not glib opinions to sustain an argument.

Ah the internet, the bully pulpit for anonymous gripers who tell me that they DON?T LIKE this or that about me, the case, etc. Pardon me but who cares about your likes and dislikes, your opinions? Why do you think it's even remotely important when you lack any significant amount of knowledge about the subject? I'm afraid that I'd have to say the SAME thing about any opinion of MINE likewise expressed about a subject that I knew nothing about. And I sure wouldn't take offense at having the obvious pointed out. Are you above reproach, under some delusion that just because YOU think you know something that it makes it so?

Look, can't you understand, and honestly admit, that ALL of us are ignorant slobs about most things in life? I can make a very long list of things that I am ignorant about. Am I defensive if it's pointed out? No, why should I be when I'm not claiming to know anything about x, y or z? To be defensive about things that I am clearly ignorant about also would make me?STUPID.

And so, since some people here quickly took offense, and identified themselves with the presumably demeaned party in my little prose, you project your stuff on me, as you do on the Meier case. There is enough information submitted by me here, and freely available on my site, to keep you busy ? thinking ? for quite some time. And all of it represents about, oh, 1/23,900th of the information in the case.

I do know the difference between a prejudiced and an open-minded audience since I have lectured to some pretty large, and very difficult ones. But here's how it's different. For instance, I've made three presentations to chapters of MUFON, the avowed enemy of the Meier case in UFO circles. Before each lecture I asked the people who thought the case was a hoax to raise their hands. I could feel the breeze from the stage each time.

After my presentation of nearly two hours, the number of people who still raised their hands was, at each presentation, a handful or less. Why? Well, maybe because they actually got a chance to look, listen and follow the evidence, the logic and thereby get enough of a sense of the enormous, complex and consistent content of the case that, at the very least, they could see that it was no hoax?and something absolutely far beyond their own abilities to fake, hoax, debunk, etc. ? with any number of hands.

Maybe it's because they comprehended that the likelihood that a man who takes excellent UFO pictures of up to eight UFOs ? in rural India in 1964, and is written up in the newspaper about it, as well as attracts a witness who will come forward 34 years later ? and then, after he loses his arm, produces an incomparably large volume and variety of still irreproducible, exquisite physical evidence that is clearly authenticated by top international scientific experts?has no need, let alone the time, resources, assistance or opportunity to trouble himself with hoaxes.

Now, one more time, if anyone here wants to debate the merits of the case, the evidence, the investigation, the real subject at hand?I long ago indicated my willingness to do so. When lancemoody asked a sincere, worthwhile question, he was answered in kind. If you want to consider me a resource that has information that absolutely can be fairly, objectively and critically challenged, it's fine with me. I don't consider people who don't agree with, or don't accept the reality of, the case to be any enemies of mine. I determine that status simply by how I am GREETED and WELCOMED and SPOKEN to.

I'm sure, if you're honest with yourself, YOU would feel exactly the same way.

So, if you do have a question or challenge that you wish to pose, let's discuss it. Then we ALL can move out of acrimony and contentiousness and get on with the facts of the matter at hand, one which I do consider to be the most important one in all of human history.

Michael812 said:
Unfortunately, the amateur sleuth, TX, fails to understand that the items in the photo of the lid manufacturer are current items and, of greater importance - DO NOT MATCH THE SPECIFICATIONS OF THE WCUFO.
His "analysis" of the WCUFO video is so pathetically desperate and unintentionally comical as to require no further comment.
Overlooked Photo Reveals Swiss UFO-Contact Case Genuine
You've been busy Michael. As expected you declare victory over matters of which you've been the prejudiced judge yourself. You're pretty good at that. Contrary to what some people think here, personally I don't think you're in it 'for the money' and I don't mind that you're financially compensated for the work you do for the Meier case. Afteral airplane tickets, hotels and so on cost money. I would categorise you as a 'believer', one that buys everything the Meier case claims. Despite that the fact that you point out that some things are factual and other matters speculative in the Meier case, I've known you long enough to confidently say that you buy every word Meier utters. You're not a researcher, a researcher explores options. You're a fanatical promoter, an apostle of Meier's phylosophy who even mimics his behavior and never openly disagrees with his spiritual leader and defends his every word and action. Since you, like Meier, also leave no oppertunity untouched to attack, discredit or debunk others (in favour of your own ideology) who are in the ufo field I'm beginning to suspect that there's a new flow within the world of ufology which might be termed 'new age fascism'.

"Fascism is a radical totalitarian political philosophy that combines elements of corporatism, authoritarianism, extreme nationalism, militarism, anti-rationalism, anti-anarchism, anti-communism and anti-liberalism."

Reading one of your other 'press releases' where you have the audacity to state that (quote): "GOSPEL OF JUDAS...IRRELEVANT IN LIGHT OF TALMUD OF JMMANUEL!, clearly shows your agenda, motives but most of all how you operate.
TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts Gospel of Judas
For those that aren't aware of this, the Talmud of Jmmanuel supposedly is the 'original bible' which out of all people Meier discovered in Israel. Not surprisingly the TJ is filled with the same ideology Meier forwards.? However the TJ supposedly was destroyed and the co-discoverer a Mr. Rashid assassinated. In other words, there's isn't ONE shred of evidence to confirm the TJ's existence or that it ever existed in the first place.
The gospel of Judas is heavily debated by biblical scholars BUT the book is there. It has been carbon dated and scientifically confirmed to be around 100-200 years A.D. People can examine the text knowing that there's physical evidence. And what does Mr. Horn do? He states that the gospel of Judas is irrelevant, taking a 180 degree turn from the scientific approach and insists Meier's religious teachings are the real deal. If this doesn't show his bias then I don't know what will. But by all means Mr. Horn, keep attacking others and keep making those pro-Meier conclusions. It exposes you for what you are.

TerraX

Regarding the attacking post here from TX (I thought we didn't do personal attacks here, anybody want to remind TX?):

1. On the matter of the WCUFO video, if you disagree with my conclusions, the way to argue them is to present a qualified counter argument, which you don't do. The original argument you presented was demonstrably false and it effectively showed that the WCUFO was indeed a real, large, unsupported, three-dimensional object, a UFO (or UHO, Unidentified Hovering Object, if you prefer). If you really think that your version is correct, all that you have to do is to duplicate the video. That actually is not only how scientists do experiments and prove or disprove theories, it's how skeptics and even magicians show how something was done. Revealing a ?hoax? isn't done simply by CLAIMING that it is one, it's done by demonstrating how it's done. Watch Penn & Teller, they don't just tell you, they SHOW you.

2. If I'm a believer in ?everything? that Meier claims, and every word he utters?why am I on record as DISAGREEING with him on a number of things, in my article in UFO Magazine and on the FIGU Discussion Forum? Why do you make this statement without the facts to back it up?

3. You claim that you've known me long enough to say this but isn't it true that you actually don't know me at all, that we've never met and that you base your opinion only on what you've read? Likewise, I can't claim that I know you just based on what you've written ? that I've read, which isn't all that you've written ? right?

4. What options do you think that I've neglected in my research that you have explored? Please be specific.

5. Why, if you are so busy ?debunking? the Meier case, do you object to my doing so with things, people and claims that I think are false? Are you more entitled to your opinions, which you don't substantiate, than I am to mine and for which I provide as much documentation as possible?

6. Since I am neither a New Ager nor a fascist, could you express your opinion in a more accurately descriptive way?

7. What is audacious about making a statement for which I have ample evidence and reason to make it?

8. You fail to note that even the original Bibles are not in existence, and that it is the non-religious, HERETICAL CONTENT of the TJ that reveals its truth to thinkers?and that there is NOTHING to believe. Since there isn't an ounce of ?Meier's religious teachings? in existence, just what are you talking about?

9. So, who's ?attacking others? here, what ?pro-Meier conclusions? have I made that are factually incorrect, am I not also entitled to hold opinions just as you are ?and just what am I being ?exposed? for?by being the target of YOUR unsubstantiated attack?

And to DB, the author of the original intimidating, attacking email to me, just what is meant by "the likes of Michael Horn"? Does the ?likes of Michael Horn? refer to someone with high levels of accomplishments in various fields, internationally, who stands up for himself and substantiates the claims he makes?or is there something else implied? Is this unsubstantiated, attacking innuendo supposed to be allowed to go unchallenged because one of the moderators made it?

Lastly, I suggest a very careful rereading of my posts, as I have done, to see if I've been the one attacking anyone here, or the one laboriously putting in front of you piece after piece of evidence, or reference to it, for which there are virtually NO direct, FACTUALLY based, relevant responses.

I have to admit that until recently, I didn't know a whole lot about the Meier case. The only photos I'd really studied were the "wedding cake" UFO photos and I thought (and still think) they look fake. However, I've been thinking that just because something looks fake doesn't mean that it is. Same thing with things that appear real. Take the dinosaurs in Jurrasic Park for example.

I'm still not entirely convinced about the Meire case, but I want to get past the sniping and back biting here and try to get at some truth. Here's one thing that bothers me, and maybe I've missed it. If the "wedding cake" pics are merely models set up on a landscape scene, it shouldn't take Photoshop and other special digital techniques to re-create it. I think that in order to prove these pics as fake, someone (and maybe they have already) needs to duplicate the photos using materials and equipment that were available at the time they were originally taken.

Also troubling to me is the testimony of the special effects people who seem to agree that no hoax was committed. If this is true, then, for me anyway, it does hold some weight since I'm not at all skilled with cameras, models, and most special effects software.

Without going back and reading through everything again, can someone help me out here?

Let me answer your points one by one Michael but first I want to apologise for the 'new age fascism' remark which in retrospect I regret making. And as for personal attacks, maybe you're unaware of it Michael but you do it all the time. I think if we would have a poll, 99% of the people would find you offensive but lets get to the points you make.

1. I find it absolutely fascinating how you manage to completely twist matters and rip them out of porportion. "I authenticated the WC UFO as being a large craft?" Sorry if I'm laughing out loud right now but have you ever considered being a professional hypnotist and convince people to quit smoking? Maybe there's a good living to be made in that department, but now seriously. What I demonstrated and I thought it was prefectly clear, is that the WC UFO is comprised of very terrestrial objects. The lid of a plastic drum is a 100% match with the bottom portion of the WC UFO, the grip handles even are plainly visible. There's NO denying that, the only thing left is apparently to shift focus on other matters as you're trying to do now. Let me say it again for clarity, the lid is IDENTICAL. Even Meier and Ptaah confirm that it is and come up with a rather farfetched and totally unsubstantiated explanation that German UFO designers are at the core of this matter. Lets call this explanation for what it is, it's terribly weak and downright unacceptable. Other parts of the WC UFO also display very terrestrial objects such as carpet tacks which have also been indentified and confirmed. In one of Meier's pictures one tack fell off and is lying on the rim of the 'craft'. I don't have to duplicate anything, it's highly improbable that an alien craft would display a multitude of terrestrial objects. The highest probability here is that this a constructed model.

2. When did you disagree with Meier? Once every 5 years orso? I haven't seen it. Practically all your conclusions coincide with Meier's, even the speculative ones. You believe in the TJ eventhough there's no scientific corroboration of any kind, you even dare to call a substantiated document such as the gospel of Judas irrelevant. Does that sound like believing or do you actually have something convincing to put on the table? Now, you are free to believe what you want but if you want to make it out as fact then you can expect opposition. That's how our world works. Face it Horn, you're a follower of Meier's teachings, you even write songs about it. The MiB, the Gizeh Intelligences, all the frauds and liars in ufology claimed by Meier, Gilliland's contacts with 'secret military crafts', all those unsubstantiated claims by Meier you regurgitated without showing any signs of disagreement. And you wonder why some people get a 'believer' impression from you? Come on!

3. Oh, I haven't met you in person, that's certainly right. But I have corresponded with you, read your articles, observed how you communicate, for almost 5 years now. Could you actually be a totally different person aside from the internet? No. From a sociological point of view, what you write down on the internet displayes your thoughts and motivations. A person leaves 'mental footprints'. Since there's no direct face to face communication on the internet people have less inhibitions, so in fact there are even less barriers and people will sooner speak their minds. Now I'm sure you would be polite if we would meet face to face regardless of the fact that I'm well over a foot taller then you and almost twice as heavy. So in closing, you can learn a lot about person given enough time and information. That's my point.

4. Simple really. You seem to disregard the option that Meier could have faked a portion of his material. E.g. the TJ has a high probability of just being a forgery. Did you really consider that option? And what do you factually know about the Plejarens? Since they only deal with Meier options can be quite diverse, they may not even be who they say they are. Even you can't be totally sure about many things.

5. Good question. Let me comment on it briefly since it can be quite an extensive answer. You're entitled to your opinion, that's freedom of speech which I support. You're entitled to believe whatever want regarding religion/spirituality, that's freedom of religion which I support. Where I can object is in the area's that are presented as absolute facts when there's still room that they are not. That may not even be 'debunking' in the strictest sense of the word, it can also be termed 'questioning the knowledge'. And Michael, over the years I gave you plenty substantiated material, you simply disregarded it or ignored it.

6. Ok. You're a zealot who immersed himself so much in the Meier material that other options are no longer transparent. Read the comments on how other persons view you, that's a clue on how you're perceived and you don't even have to take my opinion on you into consideration. Look at the responses you get on various boards. Are all of those people mistaken?

7. An answer like this makes me wonder about your mental health. The gospel of Judas is an authenticated document of early Christianity. It has been confirmed by scientists as originating from the era 150-200 years A.D. That's fairly close to the time when Christianity was formed. It provides insights and new ideas about early Christianity and maybe even gets us closer to the truth surrounding Jesus Christ.
The TJ, the book that Meier claims is the original bible, cannot be examined by scholars and cannot be authenticated by science because it's not there. It was lost, remember? It's not accepted by mainstream biblical scholars. Other aspects also don't work in its favor. The excavation site has not been confirmed, the secondary discoverer of the TJ (beside Meier) is missing and can't provide testimony. Deardorff revealed that Rashid's translation notes of the TJ are missing. It simply boils down to taking Meier's word for it.
Knowing these facts about the gospel of Judas and the TJ, how on Earth can you say you have ample evidence and reason? You simply don't. You can formulated it in this way. You have every reason to believe Meier and his word is all the evidence you need.

8. See above. You just proved my point.

9. Oh Horn you attacked plenty of other people in ufology and you used Meier's unsubstantiated nonsense in the argument. Remember the argument with James Gilliland last year? You adopted Meier's position that Gilliland is in contact with secret military craft, you even had to casually mention it in a radio-interview, you sneaky little devil. You adopted Meier's unsubstantiated nonsense in our Adamski debate where the latter made models and used hypnosis on his friends in order to let them see alien spacecrafts. Don't play innocent here Horn, what goes around comes around. You're one helluva hypocrite if you deny all this and sadly that is the impression I already have of you.

Micahel Horn: "6. Since I am neither a New Ager nor a fascist, could you express your opinion in a more accurately descriptive way?"

From an article of Horn's entitled 'Beyond Great UFO Photos: An Inquiry Into The Billy Meier Case'. "There was also a strange sense of familiarity with the material that resonated back to early childhood memories, or perhaps daydreams. I do not know if this was because of the influence of the space hero TV shows I grew up with in the late '40s and '50s, past lives, future lives, cellular memories or simply very wishful thinking.....In 1986, I was in Sedona, Arizona, with a delightful group of women on a kind of New Age field trip."

Apology accepted.

Now, for the relatively few people who are interested in our exchange:

1. I'm sorry but there IS a denial to your false claim, of course. Without belaboring the point, please see The Wedding Cake UFOs for James Deardorff's latest computations that, in themselves, should put the matter to rest. Since it will probably be ignored by you, let's again visit http://www.billymeier.com/archives/Wedding_Cake_ship.mpg
and explain the 14? ?garbage can lid? used for the WCUFO in the video. Further, the lid is NOT identical, it is made out of different materials and the so-called ?carpet tacks, etc.? are, pay attention here, COMPLETELY OUT OF SCALE with the real WCUFO ? let alone with the smaller ?garbage can lid?!

Do the homework and address the above points.

2. I guess you haven't read the FIGU Forum lately, where I disagreed with him only a few days ago ? and before you raised this point.

It will be up to people to read the TJ for themselves and decide if this document, discovered in 1963 and first published in the 1970s, which foretells:

A. Metallic land, air and see war craft.
B. Metallic projectiles filled with the ?cornerstones of life and deadly air? (atomic and bio-chemical missiles).
C. Oil fires, ignited by greedy men that will darken the earth's skies.
D. The coming of Mohammed (by name).
E. The (nuclear) destruction of Jerusalem.
F. The conflict between the followers of Mohammed and the Israelites.
G. The true teachings of Creation and the immortal human spirit.
H. Jmmanuel's survival of the crucifixion.
I. Judas? true status as his friend and not his betrayer, etc., etc.

?is a truthful and valuable one. BTW, any of those items prophetic items in the Gospel of Judas? I didn't think so. Understand the meaning of my description of it as irrelevant now in light of the TJ?

Good, let's move on. Oh, I haven't yet written any songs about the Meier material.

3. Contrary to what you assert, you really don't know me from these exchanges. You know nothing about my personal and/or professional life, my work with children, the elderly, the two therapeutic processes I created and facilitated, etc. You think that just because you have an antagonistic style, your particular language (and one shared by others) that I am like you in that way. No, I've simply learned how to speak your language.

BTW, since and weight are, for some silly reason, not intimidating factors for me (the largest person I've trained with is 6?7?) and, while I respect all people unless given reason to not do so, the only damage I foresee is a strained neck?from looking up.

4. I haven't disregarded the possibility of a fake, I've ruled it out based on a few things, i.e. the known date of first publication, the excellent work Deardorff did that authenticates the content (see: www.tjresearch.info), the accuracy of some of the prophetic info that was verifiably published before events occurred, my own reading of the contents (which you haven't said that you've also read), etc.

5. For the sake of any interested parties here, please provide that info if it is requested by them.

6. If there was something of value to interest me, I would pay attention to it. I've seen nothing even close to the value of the Meier material, sorry. And I don't have much time or interest in the so-called ?paranormal? ? or even UFOs, which isn't what the Meier case is REALLY about either.

Online forums are notorious for being contentious, bringing out the worst in people with opposing views, etc. I'm not in this for popularity. No one really has to bother with me or my personality ? or Meier?s. All they have to do, if they want to, is to do their own research. MY ?job? is simply to bring it to the public. That takes many forms and results in many different interactions and experiences.

7. The answer is easy, as is given above in 4. Since we're not supposed to, again, start another dopey religion and adopt the logically flawed, ?What's in this book is true ? because the BOOK says it's true? idiocy, there's a brilliance to the fact that only the truth within the book ? and really within each person who discovers it for themselves ? is really important. So, that means we don't need outside ?experts? and ?authorities?, priests, rabbis, gurus, mullahs, saints, angels, masters, etc. for the most important information that can ONLY be validated FROM WITHIN.

Kinda clever of those ol? ETs (this time) wouldn't ya say?

8. I represented to Gilliland EXACTLY what HE ASKED of Meier, i.e. Meier's opinion regarding the so-called UFOs. He shouldn't have asked if he didn't want the opinion.

BTW, did you notice that Meier DIDN?T ask Gilliland's opinion? And did you notice that, despite virtually endless requests, Gilliland was unable to provide even ONE SENTENCE of content from his imaginary ETs?

Now I see that a post refers to my trip to Sedona, which is coincidentally where I met Ralph Amagran, who later changed his name to Alex Collier and made phony claims of being a contactee. But I am grateful to him for giving me the Contact Notes, the ones that contained information from Meier's conversations from 1975-1978 that was proven to be prophetically accurate by my own research, with the first confirmation coming in 1988, two years after I already had the material.

Oh yeah, as for the New Age part?I was doing research on it, since I created a whole act of New Age COMEDY, with songs making fun of the whole thing. Lyrics upon request, trust me, they're hilarious.

Now, for both of you, since you seemed to ignore michael's post and request, how's about duplicating the alleged hoaxed WCUFO ?model? and video?

Since you've both ignored it ? and it was requested by another person ? I will continue to ask that anyone still claiming that the case, and that evidence, is a hoax simply do as Michael requested?DUPLICATE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back