• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn Debates David Biedny on The Paracast

That particular episode of C2C is up on Google Video here:

Although the "video" is essentially a slide show. The bit where you-know-who tries to brush off David and Ritzmann is comically innacurate. Listen up later on in the show where we learn about the latest chapter in this ongoing nonsense: renegade Plejarens!

A.LeClair said:
C2C has screeners now I've found.

WOW, screeners.... Really... WOW....

99% of their callers have severe psychological problems. I mean need serious medical attention. I mean padded rooms and shock therapy.

now the real question. why the screeners let them through...

my favorite caller... JC
http://www.putfile.com/jcwiii/media

For the fun of it, I plan to recreate some Billy Meier photos. Yes, that's right, I'm going to pull a Billy Meier, because I want to be hailed as a prophet, a guru, and an ambassador to the aliens who live in the stars above us.

Mostly, it's really just about making money off of the rubes who believe the Meier crap.

Give me a month, and I'll be able to do everything Mr. Meier has done, only better.

DVS said:
Has anyone seen this YouTube video? Its shows an alleged photo album taken by Meier while in his mothership journey with pics of him going to different planets, prehistoric planets with dinosaurs, other spaceships, US satellites & space stations, etc.. . It just further debunks Meier's claims and I dont think David Biedny has seen or mentioned this. Check it out, it's both humorous and sad how people are so gullible.

nHkSUUGfn6o

The guy who is giving the presentation in this video, has got to be the most retarded, uneducated moron I've ever seen on tape.

This is absolutely the greatest example of how people who are too stupid to know better, should be exploited. I bet they paid to see this guy's lecture. I'm thinking of becoming one of these jackals, so I can start capitalizing on the legions of the stupid.

Hi there.

I hadn't seen that video before. I had seen still images from the video, but not the video itself. Thanks.

By now everyone should know that the image of the Pteranodon is actually an illustration from a book. Well, that book is "Life Before Man". It was published in 1972 and it was written by Zdenek V. Spinar and it was illustrated by Zdenek Burian. The Pteranodon illustration appears on page 137.

I was waiting to reveal this in my upcoming IIG/CFI lecture about the Billy Meier Case, but what the hell, I may as well reveal this now as a preview of some of the information I have discovered for my lecture.

-Derek

This is so completely idiotic that I hope our one-armed friend isn't behind them. I hope whoever the lecturer is is lying and just attaching it to Meier's case. God, if you'd known about this when you were battling Michael Horn would you have even bothered to do photo analysis of his "ships"?

valiens said:
God, if you'd known about this when you were battling Michael Horn would you have even bothered to do photo analysis of his "ships"?

The presenter is Randolph Winters. He's a whole other seedy story to the Meier fiasco.

Would we have bothered? Well yeah, I already knew all this crap anyway. The facts are this: if we dont continually as a community, put forth a cohesive work showing fakes to be what they are (only has to be written once, but replayed often enough to get to newbs of the field), then we have only ourselves to blame when we have to go back over and over to "take the trash out".

This community is swimming is filth like this. Mud to wade thru in every facet of the UFO debate. Sure, ya might say "who gives a f*k about these people, no one listens to them anyway." But, left unchecked these morons do a real disservice to the UFO subject...because ultimately, who does the media gravitate to? Right, the nutjobs.

Who's left holding the baggage they leave behind for us to clean up for the inquisitive public? You got it, us.

I for one would rather concentrate on real cases deserving of time. But one good webpage to send people to that show every reason why it's crap? I'm all for it. No more arguing...there's the page. Bye!

It would save all sorts of nonsense here, and at ATS, and help people new to the field be a little more educated on fakes and ridiculousness that permeates the field.

Sure, Horn and his pack of dips will cry about it, but it's there and there's nothing any one of us, has to say any more about. It's over. Again, bye.

Till such time, these goofballs will always pop up in UFO magazines (where Horn apparently blasted me last as I recall), the net and radio shows. Just as much as they parade this utter nonsense, we need to counter it with that single webspace that shows it for what it is. The difference is, we dont have to waste time typing every time. ;)

I recall reading that many of the photos in that photo album came from NASA. Kinda funny given the comment of "How Nasa would love to have images like these" (paraphrased).

jritzmann, that's a fantastic idea! There should be an entire website of just hoaxes as identified by ufologists. I don't know how to set up web sites or anything like that but I'd certainly be willing to fund it under the Culture of Contact umbrella. If anyone is seriously interested, get back to me.

Tommy Allison said:
For the fun of it, I plan to recreate some Billy Meier photos. Yes, that's right, I'm going to pull a Billy Meier, because I want to be hailed as a prophet, a guru, and an ambassador to the aliens who live in the stars above us.

Mostly, it's really just about making money off of the rubes who believe the Meier crap.

Give me a month, and I'll be able to do everything Mr. Meier has done, only better.

Exactly. Why bother attempting to 'reproduce' Meier's photgraphs when you can nail them absolutely. I only need a Macarno set & some Monsters In My Pocket & i'd be sweet...It'd be fit with interior design, Ptaahs bar, the Plejarans sauna & an official Michael Horn broadcasting & office room, that includes an 'On crack' digital sign fit for switching on and off for when Horn (y) wishes to send his toe-jam off into the galaxy & beyond...Mind you, i'd use a Gumby figurine for Michael.

Peace & truth be with you all,

Goody.

Back