• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn Debates David Biedny on The Paracast

Wonder why the alien doesn't want his face shown. Think it's because it's a human that will get recognized? Yeh, me too.

It be nice to see a hoax not go the kooky cartoon tin foil and ray gun route. At least be a little inventive.

It's problematic enough dealing with the more credible cases that beam people up after all.

Has anyone seen this YouTube video? Its shows an alleged photo album taken by Meier while in his mothership journey with pics of him going to different planets, prehistoric planets with dinosaurs, other spaceships, US satellites & space stations, etc.. . It just further debunks Meier's claims and I dont think David Biedny has seen or mentioned this. Check it out, it's both humorous and sad how people are so gullible.

nHkSUUGfn6o

DVS,

Yes, I have indeed seen that video. It's a riot, very funny stuff, and clearly indicative of the BS factor of the Meier religious cult. Thanks for pointing it out.

dB

No problem David, the BS-ometer is off the charts for the entire Meier story. :p Thanks for the interesting shows!

This is yet another of what seems to be an endless supply of BM BS. I think what most people find so "interesting almost captivating" about the BM case - is that there really is a group of people that believe that this crap is real. I had better space guns when I was a kid - even had a trigger guard on mine.

I know it has been said many times before: but all the same thank you Gene and David for exposing this group for what they are; it is exactly this type of nonsense that makes the public cringe at the UFO community. I think it is very important to separate those groups that are misinforming the public from this community and call them out. The damage these people inflict on this field of study is tremendous.

This is the only field I know of that is held liable for its lunatics; i.e. BM and his cult - at worst liars looking to make $ or at best certifiable and should be seeking some professional help. (I honestly think it is the later of the two). That being said in any other community i.e. the medical field - one crazy MD does not make the entire medical community illegitimate - unfortunately the same cannot be said of this field.

In order to bring some credibility to this field of study the "crazies and crackpots" have got to go.

Just found this latest "marble" from mister Horn, selling a new dvd where of course he "beats" the sceptics.

TheyFly - Products

Why do some people think their opinion is the gospel? I don't get that at times.

Talking about this clown still degrades us all IMO. He is a proven grifter so there is no need to bring his name up here.

A.LeClair said:
Well, it is a MH thread, so talking about him kinda goes along with it. If you aint into it, check out other topics maybe.

I just strongly think that talking about someone (anyone) who has PROVEN to be a fraud is wasted energy for people who want to learn about the topic of UFOs in general. Do you argee?

It was the calm before the storm, lol
Watch now that there is a new BS dvd out how all online forums where those lunatics go will be revive again with the Meier's nonsense and all post will be linking to MH website (new crap dvd). That is the way he does it. Well free advertisement after all.

"The results of the skeptical challenges of the last six years, how debunkers like Kal Korff, Jeff Ritzmann, David Biedney, Royce Myers, etc. met with stunning defeat!"

Who were the arbitraries that gave him the win? or that said the others were defeated? This man will do anything to sell his crappy lies dvds? Geez!

Is there people really that gullible that will buy that crap? (hmm figu members I bet)

I wonder why he made the front cover looking like a jehovah witness magazine................. Well there is really nothing to sell about meier no-more so he has to keep going somewhere LOL. or maybe meier wrote about the death of ana nicole and who the baby's father really is but like all the other time it's still in german and not published yet lol. Hint for your next dvd MH. :)

Nah, MH just talk about the same lies-crap all the time.
Meier is real because nobody have duplicated the photos........
That is where he based his cults believe on. LOL

Like I posted before:
"The results of the skeptical challenges of the last six years, how debunkers like Kal Korff, Jeff Ritzmann, David Biedney, Royce Myers, etc. met with stunning defeat!"

Isn't that amazing? he actually thinks people will not read and find out he is lying and unfortunable few people don't read whole threads and fall for what he says.

MH talked about David Biedny on C2C... lol.
david you need to get on C2C. He still refuses that you debunked that photo.

I'm still waiting for Royce Meyers to be on to give the other side of the story in regards to Morten. Both sides doesn't seem to be of interest many a times when it comes to C2C.

Morton will never be on with Royce. Morton is the golden child of C2C, an untouchable. He's a good buddy of Art Bell and no one will ever be allowed to challenge him.

I tried calling in once when Morton was on to challenge him. I rang the international line they gave out on the show. I was in the UK at the time. The number they gave didn't work. I kept on trying with no success. So I have a special number I can use to call the US. I use it to phone my girlfriend. I used that and called the east of the Rockies line. There was no dial tone or anything. I tried this many times with no success.

There were callers on the show but they were all in favour of Morton, no one challenged him. So I concluded that the real calls are blocked and C2C just have a bunch of set up callers that they use when they have a contraversial guest such as Morton, Dames and Sylvia Browne.

Aspie said:
Morton will never be on with Royce. Morton is the golden child of C2C, an untouchable. He's a good buddy of Art Bell and no one will ever be allowed to challenge him.

I tried calling in once when Morton was on to challenge him. I rang the international line they gave out on the show. I was in the UK at the time. The number they gave didn't work. I kept on trying with no success. So I have a special number I can use to call the US. I use it to phone my girlfriend. I used that and called the east of the Rockies line. There was no dial tone or anything. I tried this many times with no success.

There were callers on the show but they were all in favour of Morton, no one challenged him. So I concluded that the real calls are blocked and C2C just have a bunch of set up callers that they use when they have a contraversial guest such as Morton, Dames and Sylvia Browne.

Aspie, you've been gone too long. Stop that. I figure Wednesday show (c2c, not here of course) had something to do with you coming back.

I recall reading about the second paragraph. Either you told me via e-mail many months ago, or Royce might have talked about a similar experience. Not sure.

C2C has screeners now I've found.

Lay off the video games and update your site:)

Mannyp4 said:
Nah, MH just talk about the same lies-crap all the time.
Inspired by the movie Click I have the urge to do a 'Sandler' on Meier and his followers.

iwV7AMBwFck

Free tic tacs for them.

Back