• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Esposito EVPs

Can I just throw in again something? Ummm ... Faraday cages. I'm still not hearing any talk of Faraday cages being used anywhere here. Or have I just missed something? Can anyone point me in the direction of someone using FCs to cut out any broadcast signals?? Or again am I not thinking clearly here (questions on a postcard to ...)??

paraschtick - manufacturer and supplier of quality Faraday Cages since ... oh about 7:30pm this evening my time ... which is about 9 and a half minutes ... no ... 9 minutes 31 secs ... 32 secs ... 33 ... 34 ... damn this time thing ...

Hello! You know I'm still new to this thread thing! LOL Apparently there are two (or more?) Threads going on here. I had posted this to you on a different thread I think...
Sorry I missed this one! Hello! The most famous tests with a Faraday Cage was the PYE experiments with Raudive. They are detailed ad nausium in Raudive's 1971 book "Breakthrough" Original first editions are still available from Colin Smythe Publishing in Londay and the 7" that came with it! I have conducted experiments akin to the Faraday cage by burying recorders in mason jars underground. You have to realize that the electromagnetic environment is nowhere near where it was 5 or 10 years ago. Radio Waves are lucky enough to even get through compared to emergency, cell tower, micro wave etc. Hell we have enough noise and frequency pollution that the fact our heads dont just explode simply amazes me! LOL
There are still some researchers that talk about the use of Faraday cages but in my view it's a bit antiquated. I hope this helps

Back