• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MIB : The Me stands for misunderstood ?

Free episodes:

One of my favourite topics, but the article makes a familiar mistake.
It discusses time travel from a linear time pov.
And thats understandable, we are immersed in linear time, and naturally have a tendancy to see the world via that filter.

It speculates the MIB are from "up" time, but from my pov a better term would be "out" time

Once you posses time travel you inhabit a new place, outside of linear time, both philosophically and practically.

To suggest they are from the future, is to describe the scenario using linear time references, "they" would be looking at linear time from a whole new dimension.
From this place time is no longer seen as linear.

To understand an alleged time traveller, one must try and see it from this pov

i also have trouble with a time cop theory, isn't a law of quantum physics that the simple act of observing an event can alter an outcome and or influence events so even if these guys were carefull not to "mingle" with any parties, it seems that they already would have affected the outcome by their mere prescence.

Thanks, I tend to shoot for a creepy or morbid avatar, I'd like to think I usually achieve it.

Back