• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Memories of Area 51

I like this bit...

Other times, the routine got very exciting.

Noce remembers when "Article 123," as one of the A-12s was called, crashed on May 24, 1963, after the plane stalled near Wendover, Utah. The pilot ejected and survived.
Noce says he was among those who flew to the crash site in a giant cargo plane loaded with several trucks. They loaded everything from the crash into the trucks.

He remembers that a local deputy had either witnessed the crash or had quickly arrived at the scene. There also was a family on a vacation car trip who had taken photos. "We confiscated the camera, took the film out," says Noce. "We just said we worked for the government."

He says the deputy and the family were told not to talk to anybody about the crash, especially the press. "We told them there would be dire consequences," Noce says. "You scared them."

That and the part about the test pilot with the gorilla mask.

Interesting article from a man who claimed to have worked at the base in the early 1960's...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011461015_area51vets28m.html

No Aliens this person saw at Area 51 not in anyway surprising.This non humans have a awful habit of crashing inside North America and you'd have to wonder what is up with that? I don't buy the theory personally that there was lots of crashed UFO's recovered. I think the Government were testing odd craft and doing odd experiments testing lunar modules out in the deserts and some of this odd vehicles probably crashed. People during the fifties and sixties saw this experiments and taught they were seeing craft from another world.

I think Roswell is the only crashed recovered story that is anyway interesting. Some of the Eyewitnesses have credibility but the number of credible witnesses if far less then has been claimed. The myth of Area 51 really got going with Bob Lazar

Bob the Fairy Lazar, said when he arrived at Area 51. He was briefed on what he was going to be doing and was shown documentation and was shown a photograph of an Alien being. This was the First day. The Second day what the hell was he doing on that day. On the Third day Bob claims he was taken to S4 were he saw a craft just outside a Hanger. This is were he got caught out for me. I spotted this myself when i watched a video of him speaking.

Bob said when he saw this craft he didn't know what is was. O this explains all the UFO sightings of a flying saucer i was hearing about. It must be one of our craft a secret craft. But Remember what Bob claimed happened on the first day?

Bob said he was briefed/first day on what kind of work he would be doing. So for two whole days/ second day what the hell was he doing on that day. but when he was taking to S4 on the third day. He was shocked and didn't cross his mind that this craft was alien. Ya right, remember he was briefed before heading out there. It is an inconsistent story that has many holes.

Why do you hate Bob Lazar so much, that you have to call him derogatory names? Personally, I BELIEVE Lazar. I have found him to be thee most credible believable whistleblower in Ufoology. Why don't you call Clifford Stone a "fairy", or Bob Dean?

Why do you hate Bob Lazar so much, that you have to call him derogatory names? Personally, I BELIEVE Lazar. I have found him to be thee most credible believable whistleblower in Ufoology. Why don't you call Clifford Stone a "fairy", or Bob Dean?

Whats really interesting about Lazar is that he's never changed his story as far as I know ... and he has never tried to make money out of his claims. You would kinda thing if he was really a baddie like Greer he would try to fleece the hell out of the general public and try at least to make as much filthy lucre as he can. I have a feeling some of his claims are real but he has thrown in a number of things just so he can say to his bosses "oh I was just throwing some disinfo out there to help you guys with the whole 'they may be getting too close to the truth for comfort' scenario happening ... thing" ... just a way of covering his ass.

But of course I have the prerogative of being very very wrong indeed :D.

Yes your right Simone. I don't hate him and calling him names was wrong. But i however differ with you. I don't buy his story, because outside of Bob there has never been anyone credible that has confirmed or backed up his story with actual evidence. For people knew to this story; Bob claimed he was at Area 51 working with Alien Spacecraft. So you have individual claiming something that is so extraordinary but not producing any evidence to verify the claim.

Bob claimed also; he attended M.I.T in 1982 and Cal-Tech none of these Schools ever heard of him. He is not listed as a student in the M.I.T student Directory for the year 1982. This directories couldn't have been altered because there is thousands of copies of these directories available at libraries around America. Bob claimed a man by the name of Professor Hohsfield was one of his teachers and again this claim was bogus. He doesn't Exist. What is so believable about a person who obviously lied about his eduction and got found out and just because Bob hasn't changed or altered his story means nothing. It just means he is keeping up the act, especially since lot of his friends would be very disappointed to find out that his story is not true.

Imagine this scenario. Bob actually work's for and still is a member of an intelligence agency like the CIA and his role was to spread UFO disinformation. The Area 51 story was put out there for the Soviets and other enemies to hear. Crazy right, Ya but there is nothing weird about his other claims, but to claim he could be working for an intelligence agency. Everyone who is his supporter would laugh at the very suggestion of it.

Here in Canada we have (had) a chain of grocery stores called "Loblaw's". Back in the 80's the president of Loblaw's started an in-house line of products unimginatively named "President's Choice". The brand continues on today and a lot of the stuff sold under the Presiden't Choice label is really, really good.

What's that got to do with this? The earliest products released under the PC brandname were various sauces and condiments, most of which bore the title "Memories of (insert name of city here)".

I don't think "Memories of Area 51" is the sort of sauce I want on my steak...

No Aliens this person saw at Area 51 not in anyway surprising.This non humans have a awful habit of crashing inside North America and you'd have to wonder what is up with that? I don't buy the theory personally that there was lots of crashed UFO's recovered. I think the Government were testing odd craft and doing odd experiments testing lunar modules out in the deserts and some of this odd vehicles probably crashed. People during the fifties and sixties saw this experiments and taught they were seeing craft from another world.

There weren't any lunar modules in the 1947-53 period, where several crashes are said to have occurred. Fowler was impressed by a 1953 crash account and Randle mentioned possible witness corroboration for it. Kecksburg definitely seems real.

I think Roswell is the only crashed recovered story that is anyway interesting.

Plenty of others are as interesting if not as well supported.

Bob the Fairy Lazar, said when he arrived at Area 51.

Friedman expressed doubts about him but others have expressed doubts about those Friedman accepted. :)

There weren't any lunar modules in the 1947-53 period, where several crashes are said to have occurred. Fowler was impressed by a 1953 crash account and Randle mentioned possible witness corroboration for it. Kecksburg definitely seems real.

Plenty of others are as interesting if not as well supported.

Friedman expressed doubts about him but others have expressed doubts about those Friedman accepted. :)

Well i do agree there was no lunar modules in the 1940s and 1950's period, however there was lunar orbit rendezvous studies in the early and late fifties, but i agree with you on your point. Roswell was July 1947, Aztec 1949, and Kecksburg 1965, there is a possibility that something relating to the moon landings crash landed at Kecksburg, perhaps a manned space vehicle.

Some eyewitnesses reported, and don't no how reliable this eyewitnesses are, i just read their stories. Apparently Nasa officials were seen in the area at this time.

Or perhaps it was just a meteor, which would explain too, the reports of Nasa officials been seen. The blue flame that was seen and reported by eyewitnesses, that too would constituent, and verify reports of a meteor being the cause. "There is always a chance many of the UFO reports from the 1950's were not UFO's, but the U-2 Spy plane flying low over America or people saw, witnessed, observed, experimental craft being tested, but for what ever reason this designs after initial testing were never mass produced.

"Aztec is rubbish case and probably a fabricated hoax that smarter people should have avoided like the plague. So for me, I stick to what i said, Roswell is the only case of it's kind i give credence to. I believe Roswell, became more widely known after 1947 because of Stanton. F and It wasn't a case that got investigated at that time shame, UFO researchers were probably in short supply, but Roswell will always be the Holy grail of Ufology because if Roswell actually happened as stated by Stanton.

Then they probably know, whoever that is, a lot more than the average Joe or then the researchers who takes a keen interest in the Subject. I wouldn't presume to know what they could have gained, but it is stands to reason if Roswell has some truth, especially, in relation to them having found a unknown aircraft vehicle "perhaps build by another species from somewhere.

They have learned something in the last sixty years. "I guess, we can only learn new things if we are only behind them in development, say hundred years or so, a species that is million years ahead of us. We'll in my opinion, we be asking too much, even for our most brilliant scientists to repeat a technology, that is a million years ahead of us.

Can anyone envisage, how far ahead, the human species will be a million years from now " Will the Human species be a a type 2 civilization or type 3 civilization?

Back to Roswell, Here is
A alternative story to explain Roswell 1947 and what crashed. This requires no evidence,and i just throwing it out there for ye and see what ye think? I was thinking for ages should i post this? but what the heck here it is.

Say these, future humans, a million years ahead of us, created and build a UFO, it has time travelling technology on board the UFO. They constantly travel back in time to visit our ancient past and are visiting today and probably will in the future. One of this time lines and Destinations was Roswell 1947.

Now in the their future, there is no record of Roswell the story, the books are long gone, no memory of those events. Unfortunately having no memory of this occurrence, this ship travelled back to the year 1947.

For future humans there time line is their present future. What about a day later, a week later, month later, year later, couldn't these future humans with all their technology have sent another second ship to this time to remedy the situation, a couple of hours before the crash and stop it. "The problem was the craft broke up, when it arrived, from the future, by chance, lighting struck the craft, and broke it up into little pieces and they'd no chance of fixing the problem a day later, because the American military were on site cleaning up the mess.

Couldn't this future humans gone back a week or more to their time, and put a stop to this mission. Yes, but they couldn't change our history, erasing this event has to occur on both sides of the time line. One was easier to do, but they couldn't do anything on or side because the craft got destroyed when it arrived from the future. They've the ability to constantly change history so willing, but there is strict laws for time travelling, one law being, that future humans can't change history, that is written and documented and seen by thousands.

Nothing can't be erased. Exposure of who they are is not permitted, and they, can't intervene with our development as a species. One to one interactions don't expose to people, who they really are.

In reviewing this you've to remember their time line is their present. Just another scenario for Roswell. There is no reason, the same scenario, slight differences, wouldn't fit. If what crashed at Roswell was a craft build by non humans and they were using time travelling technology.

I no what i said, sounds like science fiction. It most certainly is , but perhaps Time travelling technology isn't fantasy, and could be near or distant invention of the future?

The problem with reversing technology that is million years ahead of us is this.
Sent back one of our latest phones to the Neanderthal and they wouldn't have a clue what they were looking at. We being humans would be probably be frustrated in not knowing what we are looking at and we probably just lock this technology up after extensive research if we could not yield anything from it.

Is time travel Crap.

Well think about this Trajanus, you are firm believer in the ETH hypothesis.

1)Why, is there reports from eyewitnesses, who claim, when they interacted with this phenomenon, in some cases, there was a reported slowing down of time for them.
2) Ancient reports of UFOs, described silvery discs, oval craft, cigar craft, balls of lights and other mysterious craft. Some of this reports go back thousands of years. So far what ever reason, this advanced civilization, or these civilization's, have not updated there craft a whole lot, even the level of technology seems, to be pretty much the same as in the past. The triangular craft or boomerang seem to be a new design. Why are these races not evolving as time passes considering what we known from UFO reports in the past. So just an opinion, could certain non human races be using time travel technology, to visit our past ,and that is why, we have so many reports of similar craft back then as today. I'm really puzzled that the craft haven't changed much.

The triangles are seen more know than the Disc and least the more publicised cases of today seem to involve this type of craft. It could be a entirely new species visiting us or just a new version of a UFO. But in Celt lore there is a story, that the "Tuatha de Dannánn" the fairies arrived in Ireland by way of the air and landed near a mountain and there ships were said to resemble large dark clouds what ever that means for sure. Perhaps it means, there flying ships were of a Dark colour? The Tuatha were said to be human looking, but there is stories of beings that were not human.

As for Lazar, since i don't buy any of the other crashed retrieval stories. I consider Lazar to be a fraud.
Lazar claimed that he saw seven to eight different disc type craft inside a hangar at Area 51. MY believe is that only one case has the potential of being genuine, so, I'm waving a big red flag, when it comes to Lazar. I'll give a scenario and it, is for does of you that are believers in his story; there could be this number of discs at Area 51.
If they're prototype craft, build by, the hands of Humans, and the one Lazar got to view, was an actual Alien craft. Lazar said himself, the one he viewed was in his opinion Alien, but i don't remember for the life of me, him saying that he got to look inside the other craft that were there. But like i said, I'm not a believer and have goods reason to not believe his story.

Well i do agree there was no lunar modules in the 1940s and 1950's period, however there was lunar orbit rendezvous studies in the early and late fifties, but i agree with you on your point. Roswell was July 1947, Aztec 1949,

Aztec 1948.

and Kecksburg 1965, there is a possibility that something relating to the moon landings crash landed at Kecksburg, perhaps a manned space vehicle.

Very doubtful. Nobody reported bodies of any kind and the writing wasn't at all familiar. Besides, the crash of a manned space vehicle would have been admitted just like the Challenger disaster.

Or perhaps it was just a meteor

No, it changed direction in flight.

"Aztec is rubbish case and probably a fabricated hoax that smarter people should have avoided like

Maybe, but Good noted some evidence for it.

A alternative story to explain Roswell 1947 and what crashed. This requires no evidence,and i just throwing it out there for ye and see what ye think? I was thinking for ages should i post this? but what the heck here it is.

Say these, future humans, a million years ahead of us, created and build a UFO, it has time travelling technology on board the UFO. They constantly travel back in time to visit our ancient past and are visiting today and probably will in the future. One of this time lines and Destinations was Roswell 1947.

Now in the their future, there is no record of Roswell the story, the books are long gone, no memory of those events. Unfortunately having no memory of this occurrence, this ship travelled back to the year 1947.

For future humans there time line is their present future. What about a day later, a week later, month later, year later, couldn't these future humans with all their technology have sent another second ship to this time to remedy the situation, a couple of hours before the crash and stop it. "The problem was the craft broke up, when it arrived, from the future, by chance, lighting struck the craft, and broke it up into little pieces and they'd no chance of fixing the problem a day later, because the American military were on site cleaning up the mess.

Couldn't this future humans gone back a week or more to their time, and put a stop to this mission. Yes, but they couldn't change our history, erasing this event has to occur on both sides of the time line. One was easier to do, but they couldn't do anything on or side because the craft got destroyed when it arrived from the future. They've the ability to constantly change history so willing, but there is strict laws for time travelling, one law being, that future humans can't change history, that is written and documented and seen by thousand

I no what i said, sounds like science fiction. It most certainly is , but perhaps Time travelling technology isn't fantasy, and could be near or distant invention of the future?

Is time travel Crap.

Most likely. The past doesn't exist anymore.

1)Why, is there reports from eyewitnesses, who claim, when they interacted with this phenomenon, in some cases, there was a reported slowing down of time for them.

A psychological effect; maybe numbness as ETs took control over them.

2) Ancient reports of UFOs, described silvery discs, oval craft, cigar craft, balls of lights and other mysterious craft. Some of this reports go back thousands of years. So far what ever reason, this advanced civilization, or these civilization's, have not updated there craft a whole lot, even the level of technology seems, to be pretty much the same as in the past. The triangular craft or boomerang seem to be a new design. Why are these races not evolving as time passes considering what we known from UFO reports in the past. So just an opinion, could certain non human races be using time travel technology, to visit our past ,and that is why, we have so many reports of similar craft back then as today. I'm really puzzled that the craft haven't changed much.

A few thousand years may only be a brief interval to them. It's also possible that progress doesn't go on forever, but stops at a certain final level based on full understanding of physics.

As for Lazar, since i don't buy any of the other crashed retrieval stories. I consider Lazar to be a fraud.

But some crash retrieval stories do appear valid. There have been so many that the government could have a collection of craft if only a fifth of them are true.

Lazar claimed that he saw seven to eight different disc type craft inside a hangar at Area 51. MY believe is that only one case has the potential of being genuine

No, some others do.

Aztec 1948.

Very doubtful. Nobody reported bodies of any kind and the writing wasn't at all familiar. Besides, the crash of a manned space vehicle would have been admitted just like the Challenger disaster.

No, it changed direction in flight.

Maybe, but Good noted some evidence for it.

Most likely. The past doesn't exist anymore.

A psychological effect; maybe numbness as ETs took control over them.

A few thousand years may only be a brief interval to them. It's also possible that progress doesn't go on forever, but stops at a certain final level based on full understanding of physics.

But some crash retrieval stories do appear valid. There have been so many that the government could have a collection of craft if only a fifth of them are true.

No, some others do.

1949 is the date given on the internet on a number of different sites.
Possible but unlikely progress just stops.
Physics we'll in my opinion we've not learned everything and to call it the law of physics, we'll again rather funny we call it a law.

Numbness and slowing down are too different experiences. The past doesn't exist anymore, probable, but the past was real, it happened, and occurred, but the question is could we go back to a time that has passed already with the right technology. Your guess would be good as mine is.

I Guess, I'm less of a believer than you are, i don't believe in most of the other crash UFO stories and none of them are valid. There is no overall convincing evidence which proves any of this cases are genuine. Roswell however is interesting because you have obvious cover up of something.

Just a little bit more information, Lazar said all the discs were flying saucers different kind of shapes, but the descriptions of the device that landed at Kecksburg, this object or device resembled nothing like a flying saucer. I don't believe Lazar like i said, but if a UFO crashed at Kecksburg why didn't Lazar see it. In my opinion, none are true, meteor was the cause for Kecksburg and Bob was lying about seeing alien craft at Area 51

1949 is the date given on the internet on a number of different sites.
Possible but unlikely progress just stops.

Stent thought so.

Numbness and slowing down are too different experiences.

Probably some induced perception of slowing.

The past doesn't exist anymore, probable, but the past was real, it happened, and occurred, but the question is could we go back to a time that has passed already with the right technology.

If something doesn't exist anymore, it gone, period. IIRC Einstein said time would travel backwards if we exceeded light speed but that would require infinite energy...

I Guess, I'm less of a believer than you are, i don't believe in most of the other crash UFO stories and none of them are valid. There is no overall convincing evidence which proves any of this cases are genuine. Roswell however is interesting because you have obvious cover up of something.

There have been many reports of retrievals and cover-ups.

Just a little bit more information, Lazar said all the discs were flying saucers different kind of shapes, but the descriptions of the device that landed at Kecksburg, this object or device resembled nothing like a flying saucer. I don't believe Lazar like i said, but if a UFO crashed at Kecksburg why didn't Lazar see it.

Apparently he dealt with "manned" craft. Kecksburg was apparently an uncrewed object and possibly too busted up to be flown.

In my opinion, none are true, meteor was the cause for Kecksburg and Bob was lying about seeing alien craft at Area 51

AFAIK meteors don't alter course in flight nor contain writing. :)

Stent thought so.

Probably some induced perception of slowing.

If something doesn't exist anymore, it gone, period. IIRC Einstein said time would travel backwards if we exceeded light speed but that would require infinite energy...

There have been many reports of retrievals and cover-ups.

Apparently he dealt with "manned" craft. Kecksburg was apparently an uncrewed object and possibly too busted up to be flown.

AFAIK meteors don't alter course in flight nor contain writing. :)

See the problem is, the reports come from people who are mainly citizens, and there is no documentation or solid evidence, that proves any of the crashed UFO stories are true. Often a meteor when hurdling into our atmosphere, has a blue flame shooting out the back of it. There is videos of one online, seen over Ireland few months and it has a bright blue colour trail at the back. Aztec is rubbish, so Roswell for me is left, there is shoot down reports from the fifties and sixties but there is no confirmed evidence of UFO's been knocked out of the sky. Roswell is interesting because there seems to be a cover up of whatever and the other interesting about Roswell is, why Would a UFO have crashed at Roswell and why was the UFO flying near Roswell in the first place?

Two reasons and I'm presuming here, without knowing anything. The Roswell base, was the home of the 509th Bombardment group, and they were the only unit that had experience with Nuclear weapons anywhere in the world. A squadron assigned to the 509th flew from an island in the pacific and dropped the two nuclear warheads on Japan to end the war in the pacific, this would be a mighty interesting place for a non human species to have a look at.

To us the public, we mightn't be interested, but for a non human intelligence assessing our capabilities for defence. You'd check this place out.
And the Second reason, There could be a unknown history of UFO's appearing and disappearing within that Area of New Mexico going back centuries. I would say, Indian tribes probably Roamed that area long ago and there could have been traditions and stories among the local Indian tribes. That mentioned UFO's having been seen near Roswell. I guess we'll never know.

Michio kaku thinks it might be possible considering what we know from the current understanding of physics. Einstein might be wrong? even though he was a genius for his time, maybe the speed of light can be exceeded? Infinite power will be required to travel back or reverse time. But see Trajanus, Einstein himself, without saying it, gave a theory to how it was possible without having the knowledge or understanding to what that something could be. That something that could exceed the speed of light. This is were a type 3 civilization, if it exists out there somewhere gets interesting.

See the problem is, the reports come from people who are mainly citizens

But often quite credible as Roswell and Kecksburg.

Often a meteor when hurdling into our atmosphere, has a blue flame shooting out the back of it. There is videos of one online, seen over Ireland few months and it has a bright blue colour trail at the back.

Did it change course in flight? :)

why Would a UFO have crashed at Roswell and why was the UFO flying near Roswell in the first place?

Possibly a-bomb blasts. Or maybe V-1 launches--if any had occurred or if rockets were present then.

To us the public, we mightn't be interested, but for a non human intelligence assessing our capabilities for defence. You'd check this place out.

Right.

Michio kaku thinks it might be possible considering what we know from the current understanding of physics. Einstein might be wrong? even though he was a genius for his time, maybe the speed of light can be exceeded?

Maybe circumvented if instantaneous travel via wormholes is possible.

But often quite credible as Roswell and Kecksburg.

Did it change course in flight? :)

Possibly a-bomb blasts. Or maybe V-1 launches--if any had occurred or if rockets were present then.

Right.

Maybe circumvented if instantaneous travel via wormholes is possible.

To confirm Crashed UFO stories, Trajanus "We'll need more evidence than people's stories. I'm not saying, what crashed at Kecksburg or Roswell wasn't a genuine UFO from another World. But to believe and state something as fact greater evidence is required.

Meteor you mean? No the meteor didn't change flight. If that is what you meant. You say the alleged UFO, changed direction, before crashing at Kecksburg.
Ok maybe it did, but how can i confirm that happened genuinely?

But from what I've read about this case. A large meteor having crashed is more likely than a UFO from another World. There is still a possibility, this object may have belonged to Nasa and it simply went of course or something like that and crashed and was retrieved back.

Yes why not admit it so. Agreed slightly odd, but do Government agencies/ Nasa so on really care or give a damn what the UFO community think's. They'll release information only when it suits them and when there is enough pressure brought to force them to release information.

Roswell was only a small town or village in 1947 and probably hasn't changed all that much since 1947. So what would catch the interest of a non human intelligence that it would be flying within a hundred or so miles of Roswell. Again not proclaiming any evidence, just suggesting, if there is a reason, for why this non human intelligence was there at this time. What i outlined in my previous post seems logical.

My personal belief; is we are dealing with a non human intelligence that has been on this planet for a long time and never left. I firmly believe, Keel, Vallee, Imbrogno and Mactonnies were closer to the truth then the rest without ruling out the ETH hypothesis. Do i believe Time travel is possible? don't know,
but if there is type 3 civilization out there somewhere or a type 4 or above civilization. Space and time can be used for their benefit. If this beings are coming from places that occupy the same space and we just can't see these other places.

Then your talking about a species that is using some type of energy/ technology to cross from their boundaries of space to us here. What kind of energy would be required even do that?
We've no idea is there a Type 3 or above civilization visiting us though, But tantalizing reports from eyewitnesses to the UFO phenomenon, make me think that maybe at least "One" group of non humans are a type 3 civilization.

We could be dealing with a number of different intelligences that have progressed to different levels of development? Are they aware of each other who know's for sure. The UFO phenomenon is so complex and weird at times, that for me, the ETH hypothesis doesn't fit or match every case or report.
Time travel is possible, the theory is there, but is the theory workable that is confusing part for anyone. Like it is kind of similar to the idea of Dimensional travellers, how can a species occupy the same space, since our reality seems real to us, and we can't touch these other spaces. To fathom this idea really is hard for people not well-researched with the sciences.

On the scale of development we aren't even close to a type 1 Civilization. We probably two to three hundreds years of from being a space faring species that can explore every planet within our solar system. We can sent satellites, but craft occupied by humans exploring space, hasn't happened in a meaningful way yet.
A type 1 would be star trek civilization remember the TV series. The Borg would only be a Type 1 Civilization but far closer to a type 2 Civilization. A Type 3 or above i can't think of any examples of this except from the Stargate series. In conclusion, i have said, Time Travel is is possible based around a valid theory, but I'm not sure it is possible to exceed or gone beyond the speed of light. And with that, the Current understanding of Physics say's infinite energy would be required to enable the travelling back in time to somewhere.

To confirm Crashed UFO stories, Trajanus "We'll need more evidence than people's stories. I'm not saying, what crashed at Kecksburg or Roswell wasn't a genuine UFO from another World. But to believe and state something as fact greater evidence is required.

It seems

Meteor you mean? No the meteor didn't change flight. If that is what you meant. You say the alleged UFO, changed direction, before crashing at Kecksburg.
Ok maybe it did, but how can i confirm that happened genuinely?

That's what witnesses reported and the trajectory indicates.

But from what I've read about this case. A large meteor having crashed is more likely than a UFO from another World.

Based on witness reports, no way.

There is still a possibility, this object may have belonged to Nasa and it simply went of course or something like that and crashed and was retrieved back.

This idea was never seiously proposed while the soviet venera notion makes little sense for the same reason; had it been just a piece of '60s space junk, what was retrieved would've been revealed long ago.

Yes why not admit it so. Agreed slightly odd, but do Government agencies/ Nasa so on really care or give a damn what the UFO community think's. They'll release information only when it suits them and when there is enough pressure brought to force them to release information.

Roswell was only a small town or village in 1947 and probably hasn't changed all that much since 1947. So what would catch the interest of a non human intelligence that it would be flying within a hundred or so miles of Roswell. Again not proclaiming any evidence, just suggesting, if there is a reason, for why this non human intelligence was there at this time. What i outlined in my previous post seems logical.

Yep.

My personal belief; is we are dealing with a non human intelligence that has been on this planet for a long time and never left. I firmly believe, Keel, Vallee, Imbrogno and Mactonnies were closer to the truth

I don't think so. We've been over this before; the phenomenon exhibits capabilities in excess of ours; ; if came from here, we almost certainly wouldn't be occupying the dominant niche and probably would've been prrempted. And there's no evidence of a nonhuman indigenous intelligence evolving in the past.

We've no idea is there a Type 3 or above civilization visiting us though, But tantalizing reports from eyewitnesses to the UFO phenomenon, make me think that maybe at least "One" group of non humans are a type 3 civilization.

It's not necesary to control a galaxy's energy output to be advanced.

We could be dealing with a number of different intelligences that have progressed to different levels of development? Are they aware of each other who know's for sure. The UFO phenomenon is so complex and weird at times, that for me, the ETH hypothesis doesn't fit or match every case or report.

The fact that most/all reported aspects date from '47 points to a single basic phenomenon.

Yes your right Simone. I don't hate him and calling him names was wrong. But i however differ with you. I don't buy his story, because outside of Bob there has never been anyone credible that has confirmed or backed up his story with actual evidence. For people knew to this story; Bob claimed he was at Area 51 working with Alien Spacecraft. So you have individual claiming something that is so extraordinary but not producing any evidence to verify the claim.

Bob claimed also; he attended M.I.T in 1982 and Cal-Tech none of these Schools ever heard of him. He is not listed as a student in the M.I.T student Directory for the year 1982. This directories couldn't have been altered because there is thousands of copies of these directories available at libraries around America. Bob claimed a man by the name of Professor Hohsfield was one of his teachers and again this claim was bogus. He doesn't Exist. What is so believable about a person who obviously lied about his eduction and got found out and just because Bob hasn't changed or altered his story means nothing. It just means he is keeping up the act, especially since lot of his friends would be very disappointed to find out that his story is not true.

Imagine this scenario. Bob actually work's for and still is a member of an intelligence agency like the CIA and his role was to spread UFO disinformation. The Area 51 story was put out there for the Soviets and other enemies to hear. Crazy right, Ya but there is nothing weird about his other claims, but to claim he could be working for an intelligence agency. Everyone who is his supporter would laugh at the very suggestion of it.

You make a lot of sense. I have an open mind to all this stuff. My mind is open to what makes the most sense. You present a compelling argument.
I NEVER believed/accepted, that Bob Lazar was some kind of crackpot or hoaxer. To me, Lazar can be only ONE of these two things. He is either the real deal, or a black-psyops Agent.
As for his vanishing records, I had similar incidents in regards to the military. 15 years ---after--- I left the service, did I only learn from my VA hospital, that I was supposed to have TWO DD214 records-of-service. My second-enlistment DD214 mentions my first enlistment, therefore, I never noticed. That the military withheld from me, my ---first--- enlistment DD214, and my first enlistment, is where a Ufo-government-coverup kind-of embroilment ensnared me.
After that Ufo incident, all of my medical records info vanished, so that, new ones for me, had to be made, from this later point in time. During my Ufo-related "embroilment", I experienced a couple of hospitalizations, and being given drugs.

Back