• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 3rd - Peter Robbins

Don't know, but one possibility is that the intelligence exists among us, ala Mac Tonnies. It would serve to keep us feeling secure and avoid panic to give the public the impression that this intelligence is something "out there" that pays a visit, and then leaves.

All governments would be totally impotent in the face of a permanent presence of powerful beings, what ever they are. I don't think, however, that they (what ever "they" are) would approach any government any more than they would approach any individual.

The government can't keep us safe against this one, what ever they're intentions. They can't control it - they won't even touch it with a ten foot pole.

This whacks of a conspiracy only in the sense that their denial, so complete as it is, suggests a fear of the phenonmon, and perhaps an intense yet secret interest in the subject.

One possibility is that we are being contacted by beings so far beyond or different than us, and we are in the beginning stages of this process, and they are still seeing if we are ready for them.

"It's life, Jim, but not as we know it." Bones

"There's a starman waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'll blow our minds." David Bowie

That's how I felt, absolute awe - upon viewing something going through incredible maneuvers almost 13 years ago. And I literally felt that I was directed to observe this display, even before it showed itself.
Yup. You might wanna check out next week's episode.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

It would serve to keep us feeling secure and avoid panic to give the public the impression that this intelligence is something "out there" that pays a visit, and then leaves.

Good point.

And I guess if certain people, like abductees/experiencers (call 'em what you like) weren't coming away from such visitations traumatized or healed - in some cases, this is still ongoing - then the phenomena would be locked up, permanently.

That's how I felt, absolute awe - upon viewing something going through incredible maneuvers almost 13 years ago. And I literally felt that I was directed to observe this display, even before it showed itself.

It was something deeper than just seeing a space ship flying across the sky, would you agree?

You should check out this video, very interesting stuff! It's Terence McKenna discussing UFO's, Jung, and the human psyche. Totally off subject, but I think it's class.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3163231789026536985&q=terence+mckenna

Max Inca
If your talking about the debriiefing that followed the episodes, The film came up from London by a Naval officer ant two NSA agents.

Paranormal Dada
Your experience as well as Conor's are aesthetically detached, deep within you.
Some of the witnesses of RFI on the 1st and 3rd nights encountered quite the reverse.They suffered deep affectations on the mind, body and the sense of time...physicall scars on the body and mind, lasting to this day, nearly 30 years later.

Conor
Warren makes a huge blunder here.He said he heard Penniston's hypnosis tapes. By what right was he allowed access to them? What qualifies him to make judgements on hypnosis? And to turn it back on Warren, in hypnosis, he talked about alien entities.But prior to hypnosis, he had no memory of them. That scene revealed Warren's bravado... a sort of know it all. This also shows that those involved in ufology, ie., those that gave Warren access, are slippery characters.

Pupilstutor,
Nice user name BTW. You seem to know a lot about this incident so do you think the craft was from another time? Do you think that some black projects might be experimenting with time travel?

What do the people involved think about the ET vs govt time travel experiment aspect?

Conor
Warren makes a huge blunder here.He said he heard Penniston's hypnosis tapes. By what right was he allowed access to them? What qualifies him to make judgements on hypnosis? And to turn it back on Warren, in hypnosis, he talked about alien entities.But prior to hypnosis, he had no memory of them. That scene revealed Warren's bravado... a sort of know it all. This also shows that those involved in ufology, ie., those that gave Warren access, are slippery characters.

I know what you mean about Warren. It is like he is trying to convince everyone of the truth to the matter, and he will say different things to different people to make them excited and convinced about the incident.

He is the salesman for the Redndelshem incident:rolleyes:

About the sighting I had. Other people were there. Perhaps when you get close to the energy creating these objects it has wierd unpredictable physical and mental effects on people who get very close to these things. Jim Penniston said that he recognised the symbols on the side of the UFO. UFO experiences are packed with meaning - that is meaning just beyond description, beyond which our language is equiped to deal with.

Jacques Vallee has questioned people who witnessed the same event and found that, in actual fact, one person could experience it slightly differently from another, ie. description of the craft. This suggests that the phenonemon interacts with individual perception in the fact that it shapes itself to our perception, but then it confounds it through other details.

The phenonemon seems almost to be a meeting place between our mental states (not just individual ones, but collective ones) and the physical world. In the video I posted Terrence McKenna suggests they represent "childhood's end", a time where we take responsibility.

"We're not in Kansas anymore"

I know what you mean about Warren. It is like he is trying to convince everyone of the truth to the matter, and he will say different things to different people to make them excited and convinced about the incident.

He is the salesman for the Redndelshem incident:rolleyes:

Although, if you watch:

At about 6:26 Warren states that RFI is noteworthy even without His testimony.

The phenonemon seems almost to be a meeting place between our mental states (not just individual ones, but collective ones) and the physical world. In the video I posted Terrence McKenna suggests they represent "childhood's end", a time where we take responsibility.

Or perhaps, the opposite is true and the phenomena is actually calling us back to our youth. Reminding us that real magic and mystery indeed exists despite our best attempts to remain detached and distracted by our supposedly 'mature and responsible' adult lives.

I know that there is much more to the case than Larry Warren's testimony. I also don't doubt that he experienced something, either first hand or second hand. My point was that Larry does seem to over sell the story.

One thing that history has taught us is that there is no reset button. I think collectively the western world is in that "awkward" stage between being a teenager and becoming an adult, to speak metaphorically:rolleyes:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy" Shakespeare

Conor

You measured Warren. However, if it wasn't for him, RFI may have been covered up.

I believe you had more than a sighting. Everything you wrote points to an 'encounter' with "another reality".

My point was that Larry does seem to over sell the story.

I agree. I think he's working toward both ends: Vindication and Ego-Stroke.

One thing that history has taught us is that there is no reset button.

Do you mean literally, or metaphorically? Because I can imagine plenty of ways humanity could 'reset' existence.

Incidentally, Terence McKenna is a hero of mine, too. My status lingo is a play on his... find the others. ;)

You measured Warren. However, if it wasn't for him, RFI may have been covered up.

What absolute rubbish!
Many serious investigators and investigations were started an documented on the Rendlesham incident long before any strange stories from Larry Warren surfaced. I recommended you actually do some serious research into this case - read the other books.

A serious investigation on the incident started way back in 1981 - see jenny Randles, dot street and Brenda Butler.

daz

What absolute rubbish!
Many serious investigators and investigations were started an documented on the Rendlesham incident long before any strange stories from Larry Warren surfaced. I recommended you actually do some serious research into this case - read the other books.

A serious investigation on the incident started way back in 1981 - see jenny Randles, dot street and Brenda Butler.

daz

True that! And here was me thinking that Halt's memo to the MOD was the real smoking gun.

Nuts and bolts, pupilstutor, nuts and bolts.:eek:

Daz Smith

The three ladies were the first on the scene. I bought and read their book. Their source was anonymous who claimed to have participated in the events. He was bogus but the story was true. The dates and the events were confused and erroneous for nearly 23 years. In '83 and '84 Warren told part of his story to a writer. Warren told him about Lt.Col. Halt's memo. The writer contacted MoD in GB and used the FOIA. One of the three contacted the writer about another matter and were told about Halt and Warren. Unbeknowing to any of the three the rumor of a UFO landing was given to a science writer for a popular paper in London. The writer's name was Ian Ridpath who later invented the lighthouse theory. Once, MoD released Halt's memo the story broke open.I have all the files in my computer if you need more precise info or you could visit www.rendleshamforestincident.com. It deals with this topic only.

pupilstutor, I'd like to know what you mean by "another reality"?

There is very good reason to doubt Warren's story. Read all the posts on this thread from the start and you might see that. His story has changed over the years. That's why we doubt it. It's that simple. Something happened in Rendelsham Forest on the night's in question - the evidence is overwhelming.

Larry Warren saw something, or was told about something that others seen, or was abducted that night, or took pictures of the craft, etc. It's a long list of inconsistencies. Read Georgina Bruni's Chapter on Larry Warren in "You Can't Tell The People".

Listen, Warren seems to have experienced something pretty profound that night - so profound that he needs to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. This, however, is probably not the best way to go about it.

Whatever happened to Larry, I don't know. Perhaps he was "messed with" by the military. I take back what I said about him being a salesman - that was unfair. His testimony, however, still has too many holes, and is still too fluid for many people to accept blindly.

The three ladies were the first on the scene. I bought and read their book. Their source was anonymous who claimed to have participated in the events. He was bogus but the story was true. The dates and the events were confused and erroneous for nearly 23 years. In '83 and '84 Warren told part of his story to a writer. Warren told him about Lt.Col. Halt's memo. The writer contacted MoD in GB and used the FOIA. One of the three contacted the writer about another matter and were told about Halt and Warren. Unbeknowing to any of the three the rumor of a UFO landing was given to a science writer for a popular paper in London. The writer's name was Ian Ridpath who later invented the lighthouse theory. Once, MoD released Halt's memo the story broke open.I have all the files in my computer if you need more precise info or you could visit www.rendleshamforestincident.com. It deals with this topic only.
No that's not all correct is all messed up - for example the Halt document came from the American FOIA - the MOD denied any documents. Just Cause obtained the first copy of the Halt document. They then sent it around the world.

I dont need more precise files I have r kive boxes of first gen copies of all the sketches and transcripts from the three ladies as you call them. and tons of their research. The Larry warren story although very interesting and 'Hollywood with all the sparkles of a film script' has no solid evidence to back any of it up and over the years it has evolved. Im not saying he wasn't involved - just that the event was not made public becasue of Larry or is all about Larry.

daz

Has anyone checked to see if there is anything new relating to this incident in the release of UK's UFO files?

Back