• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 3rd - Peter Robbins

The idea of a psyop where these events is concerned seems to fallen by the wayside. However, what if this was a long term psyop, set up to study not just the reactions of the airmen in that geographical time and place, but the very reactions that we are engaged in today?

This is in no way to question Mr. Robbins' credibility or even to say that this is what I think happened (or is happening). It is merely another possibility. In this scenario the key players, Halt and the others, would be unknowing dupes for a very well organized and produced initial production and ultimate slow "leaking" of manipulative information.

All of this- behind the scenes he was told [insert dramatic info]- reminds me way too much of what happened to Paul Bennowitz, Doty meeting with LMH, Hynek and Vallee being offered film of a military base landing.

The only thing governments have more of than money is time. Is it really so inconceivable that this could have been a well-crafted rock, thrown into a pond so that the ripples might be guaged even thirty later?

The idea of a psyop where these events is concerned seems to fallen by the wayside. However, what if this was a long term psyop, set up to study not just the reactions of the airmen in that geographical time and place, but the very reactions that we are engaged in today?

This is in no way to question Mr. Robbins' credibility or even to say that this is what I think happened (or is happening). It is merely another possibility. In this scenario the key players, Halt and the others, would be unknowing dupes for a very well organized and produced initial production and ultimate slow "leaking" of manipulative information.

All of this- behind the scenes he was told [insert dramatic info]- reminds me way too much of what happened to Paul Bennowitz, Doty meeting with LMH, Hynek and Vallee being offered film of a military base landing.

The only thing governments have more of than money is time. Is it really so inconceivable that this could have been a well-crafted rock, thrown into a pond so that the ripples might guaged even thirty later?

Good luck finding evidence for that. If you do, how will you know that IT isn't part of psi-ops? How would you know that the evidence for psi-ops wasn't in fact hoaxed to make you think it was psi-ops? Just as you question the evidence presented in this case, one could then ask you, those types of what if questions. Conspiracy conjecture is a bottomless pit and often the same type of "logic" can be used against the initial conspiracy theory. It's a double edge sword, catch 22 type thing. Not much of a theory if it can't be falsified.

Good luck finding evidence for that. If you do, how will you know that IT isn't part of psi-ops? How would you know that the evidence for psi-ops wasn't in fact hoaxed to make you think it was psi-ops? Just as you question the evidence presented in this case, one could then ask you, those types of what if questions. Conspiracy conjecture is a bottomless pit and often the same type of "logic" can be used against the initial conspiracy theory. It's a double edge sword, catch 22 type thing. Not much of a theory if it can't be falsified.

I don't disagree with you Stillborn. Yet I think the evidence, at least in the form of precedence, can be found in the incidents I cited and as we all know numerous others throughout the history of this phenomena (IE John Podesta clammering for disclosure). As noted, I'm not saying I even adhere to this idea, yet any holes we poke in the theory of a longitudinal psyop, could be posited with respect to the idea that it was a "real" event.

"Conspiracy conjecture is a bottomless pit and often the same type of "logic" can be used against the initial conspiracy theory." Again, we are in agreement. But the very nature of this phenomena (Oz factor and lack of evidence) makes it no different than one more conspiracy theory. We wind up in a catch 22 in damn near every case we look at. It's like the proverbial dog chasing its tail.

For the record and for what it's worth, I do believe that we have been interacting with something foreign throughout our history. I don't consider myself a skeptic or a debunker. Yet I do question cases that have military fingerprints and cooperation all over them. I pass no judgement on this case (like anyone should or does care). I simply think there is another angle to approach it from.

Having NOT listened to the show as yet, I have to agree with Noanswers. One way or the other, there just isn't evidence other than what has been leaked by ex-military men, one who usually strikes me as credible, by the way. Conversely, with his different tale,Warren strikes me as credible too.

I think the Rendlesham case has gotten a great deal of publicity over the years because I've been well versed in what has been put out by all of the investigators. But I've also followed the testimonies of mind control victims, some of which were used by the military as far back as the 1950s. For me, all stories that leak from military/government sources are highly suspect. Give me Karla Turner and her ilk over them any day. Oh, except she died as she was getting notariety whereas Halt has been allowed to talk. Gives me a shudder.

Now I'll listen to the show and hope I am swayed.

Anyone recall the part in the show where the guy got shot in the head?
I didn't understand if the guy who got shot in the head committed suicide or was murdered. Anyone know?

I thought I was the only one who couldn't get that part but I explained it to myself by the fact that I'm not a native English speaker :)

I don't disagree with you Stillborn. Yet I think the evidence, at least in the form of precedence, can be found in the incidents I cited and as we all know numerous others throughout the history of this phenomena (IE John Podesta clammering for disclosure). As noted, I'm not saying I even adhere to this idea, yet any holes we poke in the theory of a longitudinal psyop, could be posited with respect to the idea that it was a "real" event.

"Conspiracy conjecture is a bottomless pit and often the same type of "logic" can be used against the initial conspiracy theory." Again, we are in agreement. But the very nature of this phenomena (Oz factor and lack of evidence) makes it no different than one more conspiracy theory. We wind up in a catch 22 in damn near every case we look at. It's like the proverbial dog chasing its tail.

For the record and for what it's worth, I do believe that we have been interacting with something foreign throughout our history. I don't consider myself a skeptic or a debunker. Yet I do question cases that have military fingerprints and cooperation all over them. I pass no judgement on this case (like anyone should or does care). I simply think there is another angle to approach it from.

I've wondered about psi-ops too, that is why I was able to make the comments I did:) So, you've done nothing "wrong" imo, but exploring possibilities. I just wanted to add some thoughts to it.

In that video Larry Warren mentions one of them heard a voice from inside the object. Something about them being us from 500k years in the future.

has anyone heard this testimony before? Its completely new to me.

Gareth,

Do I dare say this on the paracast forums...please David don't ban me! I thought Linda Moulton Howe addressed the issue of them being from the future in her talk in Eureka Springs. http://www.ozarkufo.com/Ozark_UFO_Conference/Home.html

I found her talk to be very interesting. I don't know enough about the case to say how factual she was but I thought she gave a very compelling presentation.

Okay, great show. LOL Peter keeps an open mind. That's a relief.

I'll echo that he should return to the Paracast in the future. Great story teller as well as a humble guy.

I had my phone tapped in the eighties too and each incident was just as he described, clicking and other noises as well as tappers talking to each other, I supposed because they were bored (?)

It never occurred to me that our hearing them making noises and talking might have meant an implied threat though. I just thought the agencies involved were inept! Guess I was too stupid or naive. Just made me mad because we were fringe elements in events involving some pretty strange people. If they were tapping us, there must have been a LOT of people being listened in on. That was disturbing enough.

I'm glad to know there's a revised version of Left At Eastgate. Thanks for another wonderful show, Gene and David.

If this was a Psy-Op operation as some claim, does anyone know of any previous Psy-op operations concerning UFO's that have been documented? Seems like that was also brought up for the UFO-Nuke incidents as well.

Ally,

There's really no way I'll ever ban you! :D

So please tell us more about the event, you were attending?

dB
Thanks David
Yes I attended this conference last month. As far as conferences go I thought is was very good. There is a core group of really nice people that attend this conference every year. This was my first time.

When I have more time I will get into more details about this conference.

To DVS:

I'm currently reading Nick Redfern's On The Trail of The Saucer Spies. On page 115 he mentions a case I remember reading about some time back wherein a woman named Alison, who lives on a ranch outside Sedona, Arizona, seemed to have abduction experiences while awake and in her home.

She could recall about five strange episodes that caused her to lose normal consciousness, highlighted afterward each time by a pounding headache, dry mouth, grogginess and missing time. Outside there was a loud humming noise, bright lights shining into her house and a complete loss of electricity within her home.

At that point, she would see small creatures skuttling around inside her home before they carried her outside to a craft where she would be put through a gynecological testing and nose probing.

On what she counted as the fifth abduction the humming abruptly stopped and she began to consciously come around. The strange creatures or beings became big, burly men, one of whom screamed into a microphone something like, "What's happened?" He then motioned with his hand as if asking her to stay put. He uttered the word, "sorry." The men all backed off, ran outside and jumped into a black unmarked helicoptor which flew away.

Today, Alison feels she was subjected to subliminal hypnosis, mind altering technologies, and even non-lethal weaponry which incapacitated her nervous system, to paraphrase Redfern.

I have no idea what to make of Alison's story. It could well be disinformation as there is no way to obtain any sort of proof, but it's a chink in the history of abductions and somewhat corroberated by those "abductees" who report finding men in military dress inserted within their abduction scenarios.

To DVS:

I'm currently reading Nick Redfern's On The Trail of The Saucer Spies. On page 115 he mentions a case I remember reading about some time back wherein a woman named Alison, who lives on a ranch outside Sedona, Arizona, seemed to have abduction experiences while awake and in her home.

She could recall about five strange episodes that caused her to lose normal consciousness, highlighted afterward each time by a pounding headache, dry mouth, grogginess and missing time. Outside there was a loud humming noise, bright lights shining into her house and a complete loss of electricity within her home.

At that point, she would see small creatures skuttling around inside her home before they carried her outside to a craft where she would be put through a gynecological testing and nose probing.

On what she counted as the fifth abduction the humming abruptly stopped and she began to consciously come around. The strange creatures or beings became big, burly men, one of whom screamed into a microphone something like, "What's happened?" He then motioned with his hand as if asking her to stay put. He uttered the word, "sorry." The men all backed off, ran outside and jumped into a black unmarked helicoptor which flew away.

Today, Alison feels she was subjected to subliminal hypnosis, mind altering technologies, and even non-lethal weaponry which incapacitated her nervous system, to paraphrase Redfern.

I have no idea what to make of Alison's story. It could well be disinformation as there is no way to obtain any sort of proof, but it's a chink in the history of abductions and somewhat corroberated by those "abductees" who report finding men in military dress inserted within their abduction scenarios.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

To DVS:

Reminds me of an X-Files episode in which Scully was being abducted by similar 'military men/surgeons'.

Regardless, I consider the Rendlesham case to be one of the most compelling UFO cases on record.
Paul

Same here, Paul! I mean THIS case is fairly recent...(as opposed to Roswell)..sooo detailed and has actual physical encounters with ET's and you KNOW there are pictures, more audio recordings, etc. Simply fascinating! I must read the revised Left At East Gate asap:)

Bixyboo, I've read several books fairly quickly so I'm not sure exactly where I read it, but it may have been in Philip Imbrogno's Interdimensional Universe. I think he said that many of the X-files shows seem to have been taken from a now defunct agencies' collected reports. The agencies files were filed under an X reference, the actual name having been wiped from my memory.

(From advanced years, not mind control! :D)

Bixyboo, I've read several books fairly quickly so I'm not sure exactly where I read it, but it may have been in Philip Imbrogno's Interdimensional Universe. I think he said that many of the X-files shows seem to have been taken from a now defunct agencies' collected reports. The agencies files were filed under an X reference, the actual name having been wiped from my memory.

(From advanced years, not mind control! :D)

Interesting..Being a long-time, hard-core X-Files Fan, I did hear that the name X-Files was from either a government agency or a certain investigator (Scully maybe?) ran out of room under the 'U' to place UFO-related cases, so they filed the overflow under 'X' hence the name 'X-Files'.

We probably oughta change the subject quick tho before David sees this! ::) :p

You know what? It's time for me to retire from the forums, so that it won't matter if "David" sees or doesn't see something.

Enjoy folks, I'm outta here.

dB

This is an amazing episode. Peter is such a lucid guest. He is a great story teller and an intriguing subject. He seems precise with his facts, appears very knowledgeable about his subject area, comes across relaxed and open, and is still able to laugh at himself. Gene and David - you did a fantastic job with the interview - provided Peter with enough rope to hang himself (he definitely did not), asked some difficult questions, and let the interview flow well.

I went to bed at 1:30am, and could not go to sleep while listening - riveting listening. As a result, I am stuffed this morning (had to get up early for mother's day). I have to listen to the show again, but I think I rate this as your very best. Thanks.

To DVS:

This is a compelling idea. However, if "alien abductions" are in reality hypnotically implanted by human agencies using some sort of advanced human technology, it seems that it would have malfunctioned more than just once in the history of abduction literature.

Back