• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 31, 2015 — Ryan Skinner

I always enjoy your shows, but for an author with 4 books, there were plenty of "I don't knows" and repeated stories we already heard. Stop referencing Knapp and Kelleher's book and reference your own. Most times it's entertaining when Chris challenges the guests on facts, but sometimes it rattles the guest and drags out the explanations. Lastly, I hope my paranoid mind is not telling me the good stories are being held back for the aftershow, because the paranormal is getting pretty rote.

Wow, this was one of the best shows ever. just love any talk of the skinwalker ranch. I've already listened to it 3 times. I wish Chris and Ryan would get together one weekend on the ridge and investigate as only they can and comeback and tell us what happened on the paracast. Hint-Hint

At the end of the day, IMHO, the most fascinating & credible material about Skinwalker comes from Christopher O'Brien's description of his initial listening to the stories and experiences that took place there as the first investigator on the scene. Everything else is wrapped up in a non-disclosure agreement, limited reports and lots of obfuscation, sensationalism, speculation and outsider seeking & investigation.
Chris did his "investigation" first by a phone call to Terry I believe at the very time Terry's dogs were turned into grease spots. Chris' big contribution seems to be connecting Terry with Bigelow by merely suggesting he do that. Terry was already in the published news before Chris was involved, and Chris swallows Terry's stories hook-line-and-sinker as 100% believable even though Chris NEVER saw the grease spots soon after the incident... or vaporized dog photos? or police reports? Nor does Chris want to believe Terry is NOT the "so innocent" guy he makes himself out to be, when the fact IS Terry's mind was polluted by one of Utah's most infamous/famous UFO buffs that was Terry's neighbor and visited him often at his home. WTF????????????????????

This is the same Utah-UFO guy that discovers Element 115 rods at the ranch!!! Give me a break, PLEASE...

(Btw, if I'm mistaken, then give me a break please. I'm going on memory from a year ago.)

Last edited:
I found Ryan's encounter with the interdimensional wolf to be fascinating.
Ryan would never answer whether or not he was partaking of any mind altering substances or mind altering techniques or methods [such as meditation, fasting, ritual practices of any kind, occult interactions with any of the people present] near the time frame of such paranormal events. Ryan has admitted paranormal events happen to him at his home in the daytime hours, so he seems to attract high strangeness himself independently of where he is. He has admitted to having friends with him practicing some kind of occult rituals, so there has been willful attempts to attract the weirdos-weirdness and/or high strangeness.

I don't think Ryan is necessarily willfully lying about what he's experienced, but I definitely believe many people may not experience what he sees or experiences when some of these events happen.

Ryan, is your friend "on record" telling everything he saw when the wolf appeared?

Same thing goes for Sherman's family. The children are grown now. Any investigator worthy of believing should have confirmed with the adult children whether any of this really happened. Especially, the daylight incident with the giant wolf creature. IF YOU have not done it, then WTF? Just shut-up, because one account does not the truth it make.

Skinwalker Ranch is SOMETIMES rarely [if and when under blackhole gov-spook contract] all about military applications of psychological and spook-cloaked weaponized mind-warfare for black ops or "under the radar" mind-warfare for various spook objectives that are ALWAYS "off the books". At other times, which is most of the time, it's Bigelow's publicity machine and media hype that is used to get attention about such "investigations" to promote media coverage for his space agendas. Bigelow is right in-line with Howard Hughes and the military/UFO mystique surrounding that region and history! Bigelow is Howard Hughes! [In spirit at least.]

Is Ryan onto the scent of what is really going on there or not? Bigelow at times seems very focused on the military implications and detection of this spook phenomena; he's making money to do it under blackhole government contract. Why was our "spook government" pumping money into it? Alien intelligence? I think not. Sorry. Alien mythology and related mind weapons research... hell yes!

Btw, this ranch borders the Indian Reservation that is outside the legal jurisdiction of our US government regulations. I do NOT think that is a coincidence! All kinds of illegal freakshit could be launched from that side of the property, and the tribe considers it no-man's land. It's the perfect place to be undetected and unregulated by any law for Human black ops and illegal activities. Yeah baby, the aliens have landed there for sure! Seriously, if you believe.

Last edited:
On another note, this was the first time I had heard the suggestion that the goings on at the ranch could be attributed to Djinn.
Not sure how that sits with me, although I guess the Djinn are pretty much as unknown as the ranch phenomenon, so it's really not saying much.

A rose by any other name. Call it Trickster, Demon, Skinwalker, Ghost, etc. We know next to nothing about any of this extra dimensional phenomena so I doubt the cultural labels we give them matter much.

Back