• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 31, 2015 — Ryan Skinner

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
The mysteries surrounding Skinwalker Ranch seem endless, with more and more stories of paranormal encounters being reported.

Researcher Ryan Skinner has written four books on the subject — so far. We welcome your reaction to this week's episode.

Nice interview...but no offence to Ryan...this was Chris's show. After a horrific personal spring he was full of piss & vinegar here and it was good to see him back in full spirits after various setbacks, his illness, his deep personal loss and having to contend with the event that shall not be named.

To be honest after listening to the show I was a little more intrigued of Chris's mention of the "tracks" that were imbedded in the desert hardpan but this was mostly due to me having already read both of Ryan's previous books and Erick Rhetts book so there was no real revelations here for me.

Frankly, I thought the most interesting discussion was when Chris brought up investigating the Grand Canyon with drones.

Good show. So fascinating to hear these personal experiences of truly paranormal events. The plasma ball > black mist > wolf story is really amazing.
On another note, this was the first time I had heard the suggestion that the goings on at the ranch could be attributed to Djinn.
Not sure how that sits with me, although I guess the Djinn are pretty much as unknown as the ranch phenomenon, so it's really not saying much.

Great show but, I wish that a little a little more detail had been gone into regarding Bigelow. Some people listening this to the show may not know who that is. Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace, a major contributor in commercial space and his involvement at all this makes it even more interesting considering the fact that he is a NASA contractor. I would love to hear some follow up on him and some of His goings-on. But thanks for a great show and furthering my knowledge as to all the things that are going on in that area.

When Bigelow came onto the scene people were so excited- here was a billionaire who was gonna be funding tons of serious research. Would it be fair to say most people in ufology now have a negative view of him? Can anyone provide reasons? I think there was some controversy over his involvement with MUFON and claims he doesn't like to share info.

When Bigelow came onto the scene people were so excited- here was a billionaire who was gonna be funding tons of serious research. Would it be fair to say most people in ufology now have a negative view of him? Can anyone provide reasons? I think there was some controversy over his involvement with MUFON and claims he doesn't like to share info.
Billionaires don't like to share their toys or information. Go figure.

Chris has discussed this on the show, particularly in our premium podcast, After The Paracast if you want to check it out.

In short, after the untimely death of his brother, Brendan, earlier this year, Chris had some health issues, but seems to be a lot better now.

Great episode guys and it was great to hear an answer to my question without it even being asked!

Chris did sound rested and refreshed... although the frustration over the Roswell slides comes through with both he and Gene. I can't say I disagree.

regarding Bigelow's like/dislike- didn't he recently pay a certain researcher for file details on abductee's? If so, I never heard the name of the researcher who sold him these files.
I really enjoyed the discussion of possible underground cities- and the search for them.

Have any of the skinwalker ranch researchers brought in a psychonaut to do DMT, ayahuasca, or even cannabis on site and if so, what were the results?

hmmmm...."Psychonaut".....imagine that at the top of the resume as most recent work experience.

If there are known psychonauts currently working in the field please post their particulars over at the Looking for doped-up ufologists thread.

It's interesting that whenever Skinwalker is on there are always questions of a hallucinogenic nature being asked regarding the images and visions reportedly seen by people. It's as if the nature of the stories themselves or their great variety prompts a level of disbelief and wonder that asks for entheogens to be somewhere in the middle of it all.

It would be interesting if "asking" ayahuasca what is the reality of the incidents would lead to insights or even contact with any entities involved in them.

As absurd and terrifying as this sounds, I think people have done it. I don't know about ayahuasca but, earlier on, there were talks about doing meditation, psychic, psi and shamanic work out there. I'm sure that the locals would have something to say about this as well. As for me, let's just say I won't be planning my next DPT trip there! What you're suggesting could only be performed by a certain type of shaman. A Navajo or Hopi would be good but I also wonder if an ayahuascero might have some luck. I really don't think one would do it though, it's just too dangerous-and if they did, they practice the black stuff so you really want to be careful here.. I'm still waiting for someone to close the Parsons/Hubbard/Cameron portal!

Last edited:
Back