• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 29th - NEW military witnesses on The Paracast

David Biedny

Paranormal Adept
Folks,

Here's the important paragraph from the press release:

Longtime UFO/Nukes connection researcher Robert Hastings has worked with The Paracast to bring two new military witnesses forward to describe – for the very first time publicly – their experiences with UFOs sighted over sensitive nuclear missile launch sites. Bruce Fenstermacher was a Minuteman III combat crew commander at FE Warren Air Force Base in 1976 when his experience occurred, while Patrick McDonough was a Chief of Party for the Field Survey Team of the 1381st Geodetic Survey Squadron, and was at Malmstrom AFB when his encounter — a sighting of a UFO at very close range, along with two other witnesses — occurred in 1966. More details surrounding both witnesses will be available at the Paracast forums on Sunday, March 29, 2009, when the episode airs. Also joining the show will be former USAF Captain Robert Salas, who will be discussing his well-known encounter at Malmstrom AFB in 1967, where a UFO apparently disabled the targeting computers on multiple Minuteman ICBMs while he was a Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander at the facility. Robert Hastings rounds out the panel as a special guest co-host for the episode.

Whoohoo, glad you're interviewing Hastings, his show on the Parnormal Podcast blew me away (even started a new thread here all about it titled: 'Stalemate'!!).

Can't wait to hear this one! :)

Ooh - really looking forward to this one. UFOs over military/nuclear installations - it's one of my favourite aspects of the UFO subject, as well as police sightings and pilot reports.

Vomiter,

You're right, you should not waste your time with this show. Please stop coming to the forums, delete us from your computer, ignore this site, OK? We're a waste of your time. Seriously. We're making everything up, there are no UFOs or ghosts, it's all lime jello and hamburgers.

dB

great, but whats the big amazing thing about this particular show? I dont give a damn about all these other podcasts, you said this was somethinhg amazing.....why and how? Greer, basset etc has had loads of "credential" people on their side, so why are we to suppose that this isnt the same kinda shite. Sorry to sound negative but thats the influence of the paracast treatment

Trying to figure out if that was a genuine question or if you were trolling. I cant see how it would be a genuine question though. The differences between the people you mentioned and the folks on this weeks show are plain for anyone to see.

+1 vote trolling

Man this show is going to be awesome !!!

You can't stay indifferent to this type of witness !
Tops on my credibility chart !!!

I'm expecting an unemotional, rational, cursory x-ray bullshit-smashing account from these types ! Now you're talking !!!

Holy Batman !! How the heck did you manage to get these guys on ? Congrats !!!

If this doesn't make news, I don't know what else could ?!

Thanks, Ezechiel, we're very proud of this episode, and I personally feel that this proves that we're not like any other paranormal show - Internet, radio or otherwise - that's out there in the media landscape. The fact that Hastings felt that The Paracast was the place to bring these new witnesses should speak volumes about our credibility and integrity. It's gonna rock!

dB

Looking forward to this show. If you guys want to "leak" the episode early today, I'll understand. :cool:

I am realy looking forward to this.

Looking forward to this show. If you guys want to "leak" the episode early today, I'll understand. :cool:

I am realy looking forward to this.
Just listen to the stream beginning at 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific, as usual. We have a pretty decent amount of connection capacity on our new server.

This is the one show I've been wanting to hear since David told me about it. I am so psyched.

Seriously, this will be the one show that goes where no other show will have ever gone, and it will be the one show that has actually got some credibility.

When you have military witnesses using their real names, and telling their stories, it changes the paradigm, from the frauds who tout their fake witnesses with their obscured faces, and phony names.

David and Gene have set the new standard as far as I'm concerned. Compared to the Paracast, everything else is a fucking joke.

The Paracast RULES.

What Im curious about is whether or not the press release for an ep like this has much reach? As in, do more people know about it than usual? Do you expect a bigger reaction as the show streams, or just a trickle-in type of approach as the archive gets accessed over the next weeks?

What Im curious about is whether or not the press release for an ep like this has much reach? As in, do more people know about it than usual? Do you expect a bigger reaction as the show streams, or just a trickle-in type of approach as the archive gets accessed over the next weeks?

This episode, depending on its depth, has the potential of being a paradigm shift trigger. I'm just hoping I get to hear it before 'Men in Black' pull it off the air and flash that memory stick in my face :D

Only 2.5 hours left !!!

Thanks, Ezechiel, we're very proud of this episode, and I personally feel that this proves that we're not like any other paranormal show - Internet, radio or otherwise - that's out there in the media landscape. The fact that Hastings felt that The Paracast was the place to bring these new witnesses should speak volumes about our credibility and integrity. It's gonna rock!

dB

Congratulations on the "get", this will no doubt be a good one.
On a related note, I think this is how the entire show will move forward. You've done great work in exposing the shit-bags of the UFO/Paramormal field, but now that you've proven your not willing to work and play well with the charlatans, they are going to avoid you like Camus' Plague.
These events will, in the long run, help the show evolve something even better.

And here are some details provided by Patrick McDonough:

Airman 1st Class Patrick McDonough - Former Chief of Party, Field Survey Team, 1381st Geodetic Survey Squadron (Missile), F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming (1962-1966). Joined the Naval Reserve after active duty with USAF and retired in 2003 as the Navy Intelligence Command Master Chief, Southwest Region, USN Ret.

McDonough stated that his squadron was responsible for setting exact latitude and longitude coordinates for missile and aircraft guidance systems using star observations. The squadron members went TDY worldwide from F.E. Warren AFB to perform these surveys for Atlas, Titan, Minuteman, Mace, Matador, and on missiles carried on B-52 nuclear bombers. They also performed these same surveys for aircraft that also used similar guidance systems such as the SR71.

In early September of 1966, McDonough and his team of two other airmen (A1C Al Cramer and A3C Charley Coates) were living off base in Conrad, Montana, and working on the last 50 missile sites (Fourth Squadron) under construction at Malmstrom AFB and were assigned to SATAF and Boeing (SATAF – Site Activation TAsk Force; Boeing was prime construction contractor). Their work was primarily done at night. The three airmen were completing an astro-azimuth observation at a missile site (the concrete blast hatch of the silo was wide open awaiting a missile to be installed at the site) when at approximately 0130, a UFO came in from due North and stopped directly over the missile site. The UFO was at an approximate altitude of 300 feet. It was a round circular disk and its diameter appeared to be around 30-50 feet. It appeared to have dim lights outlining the disk and a white light emanating from the center. It stayed there approximately 20-30 seconds, and then from a dead stop above them sped off to the East at a tremendous speed. There was no noise or wind.

After the UFO departed, they immediately grabbed their gear and sped off from the missile site to return to Conrad, and while enroute there and making a high speed left turn at an unmarked tee intersection the brand new Chevrolet truck right side tires blew and the vehicle flipped upside down. No one was hurt and they walked to a not-so nearby farm house where the Montana Highway Patrol and a tow-truck were called. When the Highway Patrolman arrived, he stated that his dispatch had received over 20 reports from local residents observing a UFO in the vicinity that night. Incident Reports were made to SATAF, Boeing, and the Air Force. Nothing was ever heard from the Air Force about the incident and no retribution/reimbursement was ever requested for totaling the new truck. It was like the incident never happened.

Airman McDonough stated he had worked on the latest missiles and aircraft that the U.S. Air Force had at that time and never saw any Air Force aircraft that could perform like this craft.

I just found out about the Paracast. Due to personal experiences I've been waiting for years for the disclosure of this topic that seems to be going on all around right now. Keep up the good work you Guys.
Cheers from Berlin/Germany

Back