• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 29th - NEW military witnesses on The Paracast

Free versions of recent episodes:

Pat on the back, guys. Just finished listening.
The part where David was talking about the UFO's not obeying the "rules" of physics as we know them, and looking for clues as to what they are using for a propulsion system, brings to mind a case that almost certainly contains some clue. I don't remember the man's name...I only met him once and it was more than 10 years ago. He told me that he fired an anti-aircraft cannon at a 'disc' off the coast of Hawaii during WW2. He said you could see by the tracer rounds that the stream of fire was arcing around the object...not ricocheting, but going around it and then straightening back out! The guy seemed to be honest and sane. I don't know how to interpret this report, assuming it's a fact, but there must surely be some clue as to the physics involved.

Thanks!

Such testimony is indeed very interesting. The behaviour you describe would support the ideas I mentioned earlier (by Hill and others).

To quote from Dr Puthoff's review of Hill's book:
[SIZE=-1]
One of the consequences of the above identification of field propulsion type by Hill is his conclusion, supported by detailed calculation, computer simulation and wind-tunnel studies, that supersonic flight through the atmosphere without sonic booms is easily engineered. Manipulation of the acceleration-type force field would, even at supersonic speeds, result in a constant-pressure, compression-free zone without shockwave in which the vehicle is surrounded by a subsonic flow-pattern of streamlines, and subsonic velocity ratios. An additional benefit of such field control is that drops of moisture, rain, dust, insects, or other low-velocity objects would follow streamline paths around the craft rather than impact it.​
[/SIZE]

I was planning to look for old debriefings of WWII crews firing at "foo fighters" to see if they were reporting effects such as the one you just shared with us. If anyone has come across such material, please let me know.

About that whole "infinite mass at speed of light" thing... it's always struck me as perhaps the most significant key to the whole deal... because if one were to reach "infinite mass", then one would maybe run into the possibility of being "one with everything", which could be an important factor in being able to dematerialize from one point and re at another, no?

Great show, great witnesses !

How many more witnesses are needed until its a given that the shutdown did happen :D.

Next step is getting some kind of international validation. If ET's can detect and shut down this type of installation, the behavior can't be unique to US soil and has to have happened around the same time elsewhere (USSR). Unless ET's are totally clueless about the earths political boundaries, ethnic differences... :confused:.

If this happened only in the U.S. during the cold war, isn't it reasonable to assume that the intent was to scare americans into Russian submission ;) and that ET's are communists ROFL.

episodes like this are the best. I really enjoyed it. Im listening to it for the 4th time now because it seems like there was so much going on it was hard to get a hold of everything at once. I dont want to miss anything said.
Amazing.

...And then I suppose the answer would be that it's all cumulative. ...

It's rather like a snowball: when it is just a snowflake, you brush it off. When it is a handful of snow coming at your face, you close your eyes. When it is a honking big avalanche...
that's what I think is needed. more snowflakes to make an avalanche. :D

"We were also told that if we were at the site ,missile sites, bringing up the missiles and we saw a UFO, we were ordered to get down into whats called a personnel access hatch get under ground, leave the guard up top who would communicate to the base what was occurring"

Thats sends chills down my spine.

Fantastic show guys, so glad you managed to get this out. As has already been said, this truly shows the respect others in the field have for your show, and you did a great job.

If I had to pick a top five shows to put on the homepage of this site for newcomers.
This could well be my Number 1.

Thanks,

Mark

The paracast is the only podcast that I listen to within hours of publishing because it never ceases to impress. The quality of the discussions and the guests are impecable. This show did not disappoint and I have to thank Gene and David for sustaining the abuse and the b/s and always having a show that is interesting from start to finish.

Keep it up. Please keep it up.

Gord

I think it would be cool if they could organize a James Fox like event at the Press club with these credible military Nuke related witnesses coming forward. It's pretty hard to argue with this stuff.

In terms of why the UFO's shut down nukes, I think it could have different meanings but IMO, by shutting down nukes at the surface level they showed they potentially have a lot of power and control over our weapons, and I think that is about as far as I'm willing to go..... but I will also add that sometimes the way I try to train my dog is to establish how much control and power I have over him if I want, so he will realize he can't do something unless I want him to. Of course this always backfires and my dog goes out of his way to piss me off......... and that's why we had to hire a trainer to come over once a week :)

Rocketsauce, thanks for the heads up and emailing Cox about the show. I just called him, we had a delightful conversation, and we're definitely on his radar now. :D

dB

Rocketsauce, thanks for the heads up and emailing Cox about the show. I just called him, we had a delightful conversation, and we're definitely on his radar now. :D

dB

That's great to hear David, very cool! From reading his blog regularly, I think he is the type of 'real' journalist (unlike Mrs. Harris) that can contribute to this field and see many sides of the issue without bias. He doesn't seem as well steeped in who is full shit as the paracast is, which is a big reason I emailed him about your show, so he can learn the real deal about the Bassett's of the world and focus his skills as a journalist (which I think are really good based on his blog!) on stories that deserve his attention.

I think it would be cool if they could organize a James Fox like event at the Press club with these credible military Nuke related witnesses coming forward. It's pretty hard to argue with this stuff.

You got my vote on this. If you want to rock the boat and force disclosure, that's about the only way to go about it.

This is serious national security stuff and the lid is still shut tight ?! Amazing LOL, we're really living on planet of the apes :D

... I've got this funny itch all of a sudden.
26Itch.jpg

Back