• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man slams into rock slide

Dumb ass bumpkin can't see 1/2 a mountain littering the road, slams into it.

Also, freakish man boobs.

That had to be embarrassing. Not only did he wreck his car on international internet-a-vision but he did it on the one day when he left the house without his man-bra.

Cute titties (go phtalates!), but the moustache has to go...and I think maybe there should be a trip to the optometrist in your near future.

I would like to think that he was just watching his boobies bounce instead of looking at the road...

That poor, poor Lincoln LS...

The news story says his name is Andy Edmonds and he is from Farragut.

Maryville, TN - A Sunday morning rock slide in Blount County has shut down all lanes of a portion of Highway 129 known as "The Dragon."
According to Yvette Martinez with the Tennessee Department of Transportation, the south and northbound lanes of U.S. 129/State Route 115 are closed.
The rock slide occurred two miles south of Chilhowee Dam.
Martinez said several large boulders fell from the mountainside around 9:30 a.m.
10 News photojournalist Jerry Owens was called to the rock slide just after it occurred. While he was shooting video of the slide, a car coming around a curve became distracted and did not notice the debris covering the roadway until it was too late.
"I didn't even notice that rock fall right there," said driver Andy Edmonds. "I'm lucky to have hit it in a way to not get too hurt. My dog here, she probably took a pretty good hit, but she's alright."
Watch the video and hear Edmond's reaction to getting caught on camera driving into the rocks.
Edmonds and his dog Maybelle were not injured.
The car crash added to what was already an unforgettable scene for resident George Blevins. Blevins said he was out getting his morning paper when the slide hit.
"It just started coming and dust was going everywhere," said Blevins. "It was a bad slide. You could hear it come across the road and hit the guard rail. I've seen a few other slides but this one sounded like a hurricane. It's going to block the road a while because it will be harder to clean out than it looks. There are some big stones in there."
TDOT crews have detoured traffic and will remain on scene to monitor the slide. Engineers were also on site to determine what steps need to be taken to stabilize and clear the slide.
TDOT has posted signs encouraging drivers to find an alternate route.
Jonathan Ball from Great Britain was traveling on Hwy. 129 because of detours around other rock slides in Tennessee.
"We were avoiding the rock slide on U.S. 64 coming out of Cleveland. Now we're coming down this route and it is another rock slide. Your country is falling apart," laughed Ball.
As of this report, TDOT has not provided any estimates for when the road may reopen.
Check this out

Yes sirree, do my taxes thar, Gomer. And tell yer little dawg Maybelle hello fir' me.

Attachments

• andyedmonds..jpg
    andyedmonds..jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 23
I love this:

Or they could try the alternative and plow through it like Edmonds did.

HA!!!!

I didn't even catch that! "Encouraging..."

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Also this from the news article.

Jonathan Ball from Great Britain was traveling on Hwy. 129 because of detours around other rock slides in Tennessee.
"We were avoiding the rock slide on U.S. 64 coming out of Cleveland. Now we're coming down this route and it is another rock slide. Your country is falling apart," laughed Ball.
Leave it to a Brit. Funny.

Liar. I've seen them all over London and on the train from Bath. I know for a fact there's a set over at Longleat. Oh, wait....that's the Marquess himself!

Those arent moobs on the Marquess. They are secret pockets - he keeps his sandwiches in the left one and his money in his right for safe keeping.

I still think men with titties are an American thing.

Back