• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man of Steel Sequel News

Tapatalk 4 really blows when you're trying to plug in a URL or web page link

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

I could never take Affleck seriously after watching him in various 90's flicks like Jay and Silent Bob. IMO this makes a Batman/Superman movie all the more silly.

Don't forget he's an Oscar-winning movie director. He's also a decent actor, so don't sell him short because maybe he appeared in some lesser movies when he was young and foolish.

Don't forget he's an Oscar-winning movie director. He's also a decent actor, so don't sell him short because maybe he appeared in some lesser movies when he was young and foolish.

I suppose it is good fun to poke fun at him for being in movies like the daredevil but look what he got out of it, a lovely family and a gorgeous wife.

He'll do fine. After all, any fit actor can play Batman, what you need is a good Bruce Wayne. Henry Cavil and Ben Affleck should have good chemistry. They just need to round this out with a Lex Luthor announcement.

Another way to look at it is that there is still a healthy batman franchise even after george clooney and his nipple suit.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Meh...

When I look at Ben Affleck, I see Ben Affleck, not Batman. Would've been better if they went with an unknown, or almost anyone else, but I'm willing to give it a shot, especially if this script is based on the Frank Miller series where Batman and Supes go at it, would love to see that on the big screen.

Remember, too, that Bruce Wayne is supposed to be this charming millionaire. It's the mask and the costume, the glare and the raspy voice that makes The Dark Knight seem intimidating.

And there's this (a fan-made trailer):

Remember, too, that Bruce Wayne is supposed to be this charming millionaire. It's the mask and the costume, the glare and the raspy voice that makes The Dark Knight seem intimidating.

And there's this (a fan-made trailer):

Speaking of raspy voice I always wonder why batman, with all his toys and Wayne Enterprises money, didn't just have a voice altering implement made and built in his cowl. Bruce must have drank a lot of tea with honey and lemon.

Back