• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Major flaw with Jim Dilettoso's Phoenix Lights / Flares investigation

So, a question I've had along these lines; aren't flights of aircraft required to report their flight patterns and landings and all that? Aren't planes taking off and landing recorded obsessively? If the Phoenix lights were just flares where did the aircraft launch from, what was their flight pattern, what was the reported purpose of the flight, and where did they land? Shouldn't all of that be intensively recorded somewhere? If so, can't it be tracked? If the Phoenix lights were flares (and I'm not saying they're not), where are the flight records of those aircraft? It should be obvious who did it, from where they took off, and where they landed, right?

Or as a land-dweller, am I wrong in the monitoring which occurs around our aircraft?

J.

By some accounts, the UFO lights were seen following along Interstate 10 and Interstate 17. I wonder why UFO craft would need to follow along a highway route to get to their destination.

So, a question I've had along these lines; aren't flights of aircraft required to report their flight patterns and landings and all that? Aren't planes taking off and landing recorded obsessively? If the Phoenix lights were just flares where did the aircraft launch from, what was their flight pattern, what was the reported purpose of the flight, and where did they land? Shouldn't all of that be intensively recorded somewhere? If so, can't it be tracked? If the Phoenix lights were flares (and I'm not saying they're not), where are the flight records of those aircraft? It should be obvious who did it, from where they took off, and where they landed, right?

Or as a land-dweller, am I wrong in the monitoring which occurs around our aircraft?

J.
I already posted a video of one of the pilots explaining what AFB they took off from to fly over to AZ to the training range. I'm sure these pilots get a good laugh out of this entire debacle.

J.
Not military. Like you wouldn't have been able to call Naval Air Station, Brunswick ME and ask "I need the flight information for any P-3C Orion's today that are going on anti-submarine warfare training missions. I need to know they're takeoff time, on station time, landing time, etc. etc. etc." You can look up stuff like that online if the person filed a flight plan. Also every plane/helicopter has a transponder on it which is like the fingerprint of that specific aircraft.

It was an elaborate hoax by Steven Spielberg using a carbon copy of the aliens in his first "lost" movie called Firelight. As to why he did this, who know but that's the truth.

Go to around the 0:40 mark and there you have the very same aliens described in 1997. Spielberg speaking out on this event with secret letters to documentary makers and NOT mentioning that his very first LOST movie contained those same aliens is all you need to know.

But WHYYYY Steven, WHYYYY? I actually find that more interesting. What maketh a man do this!

(Background) (the information isn't false its corrupted)

"jumping jesus phenemenon" (robert anton wilson) assumes that the exchange of information doubles periodically over time, since the measurement of jesus birth to crucifixion is a value of 1 (the wisemen observed the star, then the people were rebuked with an angel and lightening, god told john to be silent in revelation ............. and that ignorance is the rate of information doubling, that is how this conclusion originated).
the real conclusion would probably go like this!
I SAMUEL 26:12 So David took the spear and the cruse of water from Saul's bolster; and they gat them away, and no man saw [it], nor knew [it], neither awaked: for they [were] all asleep; because a deep sleep from the LORD was fallen upon them.
I SAMUEL 26:13 Then David went over to the other side, and stood on the top of an hill afar off; a great space [being] between them:

King David (God) finished the first temple in jerusalem around 1000 B.C. ....................... to the Birth of Jesus = 1000 Years for the first Value of Jumping Jesus in Information Exchange (God did not acknowledge the Second Temple Build for Solomon because it fell into sin) .................... (Jesus Body is the Temple, and that legalizes 1000 Years for the First Value)
The Second Time it took information to double was from Jesus Birth to the Temple Destruction in 70 A.D. so it took 70 Years only for Information to Double in exchange rate, after it took 1000 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Third Time Information Doubled in an Exchange Rate comparative to the Body of Jesus, is or was 30 Years (luke 3:23) from
1947 Roswell UFO to 1977 WOW Signal!

(God supplies the Values, you cannot rely on a Number System) (this is where the Phoenix Lights Comes into View)
(same thing with Daniel's Weeks, not "weeks", its "jubilees" ... a separate measurement from Daniel's Days)

Jesus Doubled = 1000 years = First Cycle 1000 B.C. to 1 A.D.)
Jesus Doubled = 70 Years = Second Cycle (1 A.D. to 70 A.D.)
Jesus Doubled = 30 Years = 3rd Cycle (1947 to 1977)
Jesus Doubles = "1600 Days/Furlongs" = 1997 Phoenix Lights to 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses

Back to the Phoenix Lights (billy meier's legal conclusion assumes god restrains sin in the flow of information and in doing so, signs and wonders are explained in cinema film, not the best conclusion)

Edgar Cayce's Prophecy (upper left corner) ................ (shows the West Coast to, Mandrid Fault Line (missouri Cross), to East Coast)
The Phoenix Lights Path that was traced, lines up perfectly to the 9/11/2001 Twin Towers, and it matches Edgar Cayce, we can view this as the Final Cycle of Information Exchange of Jumping Jesus Coinciding with the end of Daniel's Weeks .................. "City of Philadelphia USA in revelation is a legal declaration, perhaps, larger sesmic activity follows that "singularity or singularities)

1600 Days to Mark Beginning of Final Cycle of "Jumping Jesus" = Phoenix Lights 1997 to 9/11/2001 Twin Towers NYC
1600 Days to Mark End of Final Cycle of "Jumping Jesus" = 12/21/2020 to 2024 Double Solar Eclipse USA

12/21/2020 (is approximate 1290 and 1335 Days from Flight 370's disappearance (153 days before on 12/21/2020)
(or 23 years for 2300 of Daniel from 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning or the Phoenix Lights)

(heaven's gate believed the Phoenix Lights Space Ships came out of Comet Hale Bopp for them, for their specific cause ...................... in reality, god reacted to that likely based on potential that was already there, meaning the "Turin Shroud of Jesus was the only Valid Argument" .................. but "heaven's gate" bleeded on that potential of reaction, and they exited in a spaceship that was probably one of their bodies or, etc.) (Everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020 at the end of Daniel's Days, when the ensign of nations is revealed to denounce dead flesh and those genetic lines, globally)

Last edited:
Jim Dilettoso is a hack. He had a few high tech jobs (at the time) which allowed him access to some equipment, based on that he declared himself a UFO photo analysis expert. In reality he worked mostly with Auto CAD and sound engineering. He has no formal education of note, despite the fact he tried to pass himself off as a "Dr" with a "Ph.D" in the 1990s. Don Ecker called him out on this during a radio interview and he walked it all back. So again, we have another guy, with zero credible education in the field (no degrees according to his own bio), just a handful of jobs, running around "authenticating" various videos and photos. It is really laughable when you think about it. Dilettoso actually "authenticated" many of the Billy Meier videos. If that does not ruin one's credibility I am not sure what will.
Wow, perhaps he was a classmate of Bob Lazar at both CalTech and MIT.

(huffpost.com/entry/new-survey-shows-nearly-half-of-americans-believe-in_b_59824c11e4b03d0624b0abe4)

(there are typically "prophecies", we can readily associate with certain observations ................... in this case .................. the prophecy is "Edgar Cayce"'s observation of the usa in geologic activity, in the history of the usa, the only activity paralleling that over time, was a series of volcanic activities)

(historically ........................ they mystery of either the mayans/actecs/anasazi or etc. their civilizations disappearances surround the phoenix lights event(s)

93c2912d02fbd7a80f3b4004d3501dbf.png

scpamargaretofscotland.blogspot.com/p/the-anasazi-pueblo-culture.html

(12/21/2012 is a Valid Prophecy for Daniel's Final Week = Jubilee of 49 Years to Halley's Comet) (Daniel's Weeks or Jubilees are separate from Daniel's Days ... daniel's prophecy involves the "Ensign of Nations According to the Prophecy of Isaiah" .......... was that fulfilled in the days of jesus? the answer is no, the prophecy is not fulfilled)

(God says in the "Midst of the Week or Jubilee" which is about 49 Years, and the middle of that is about 23 Years, or from 1997 Phoenix lights we add 23 years for 2300 of daniel (a day for 1000 years of 2peter3:8), and we arrive at 12/21/2020)

1. 12/21/2012 + 49 Years for Daniel's Final Jubilee
2. 1997 + 23 Years for Daniel's End in Days
(if you don't want to use 2300 for 23 years, then Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335, days...153 days before the end on 12/21/2020)
(when daniel's days are finished, god reveals his mercies through the medium of the "ensign of nations according to isaiah")

(Daniel's Week are not the Same as Daniel's days) (two separate termination periods, the reason why this is not common knowledge is this is filtered from the internet in certain places) (information is deleted as fast as it is created on certain issues, to ensure these people die, in a foolish way, when thing happens)

(Nancy Lieder's "7 of 9" that seems to mirror Edgar Cayce's Prophecy .............. in many ways originated around 1997 and the Phoenix Lights .................... there is a theory that is not well know or published, that "nibiru or the Planet X is really in our earth's atomsphere, it is apart of the trigger that eliminates or is tied to the elimination of "dead flesh", but "dead flesh" is a controversy with god, and god's mercies are concealed on earth until that is resolved sufficiently ............. what we've said was ........................... we will use god's mercies to find a clean solution to cleansing those genetic lines, and the spread of information is our friend ......................... my guess is Nancy Lieder originally wanted a Nazi symbol in the position of the Planet X on the cover, but for many reasons that was not published)

(God is only responding to Moses, or to the Son of Man, the Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah ........................ on that basis things will be seen and done, until God finishes presenting him with the Key of David, which God called the "Bracelet" in answering the Apostle Paul, (there is no new laws being given) ................ and that means the earth will be touched but the judgment will fall short ........................ mankind's natural solution is genocide, nuclear terrorism, and I don't disagree with that, but, first, we need to get to the bottom of god's mercies in dealing with "dead flesh" and those genetic lines, (they will die in droves and that is our indicator for the potential that will eventually serve as seed populations in a best case scenario, (the spread of information is the solution, this eliminates the heresies of the past in dealing with those genetic lines, in what is necessary at a global level ................ in additional to any provisions god provides, and this will all be resolved next year, approximately according to a multitude of prophecies)

(10 hour walk again in the city of philadelphia for cleasning of those genetic lines based on anything at all that is done or not done to me ................... i'm recovering still from what those people did to me last week ................ and I can see the pain, in pain for pain, at the national and global level ...................... so there will be many wars and conflicts at these people own hands, and, this is only the beginning of what is necessary) (it will be a complete slaughter in the usa, by those genetic lines against the population at large, until god finishes answering me, cough, I mean the ensign of nations according to isaiah in 3 or so days, perhaps more, perhaps in 153 days, things will be done with that) (if nibiru passes above the usa during this time, we will see only a glimpse of what the proper utilization of god's mercies on the people globally can achieve, in what is necessary)

Last edited:
Back