• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mac Tonnies on Coast to Coast

mikec

Skilled Investigator
Mac Tonnies was a guest on C2C on monday night (sept. 28th, 2009).

He was remarkabley clear-headed (as always) and I could sense George Noory saying "WOW!" to himself.

Mac was able to share his ideas in this pop-culture furoum in a way that left me truly impressed.

I have the show on mp3 format, but I can't figure out how to attach 'em here.

Any ideas on how I can post the audio?

Mac Tonnies was a guest on C2C on monday night (sept. 28th, 2009).

He was remarkabley clear-headed (as always) and I could sense George Noory saying "WOW!" to himself.

Mac was able to share his ideas in this pop-culture furoum in a way that left me truly impressed.

I have the show on mp3 format, but I can't figure out how to attach 'em here.

Any ideas on how I can post the audio?
Legally, you probably can't. Most of those downloads online of C2C come from "unofficial" sources.

Here's what I did, and (for obvious legal reasons) I simply can NOT advocate anyone following my lead.

I googled "Mac Tonnies Coast to Coast Audio" and then I clicked on some stuff, and before too long, I had the audio files downloaded on my computer.

LOL.. first caller was Greg Bishop and they pretended they didn't know each other.. of course Noory had no idea who Greg was.. guess they run in different circles :)

One of the guys I subscribe to on Youtube posts C2C episodes semi-regularily. If it shows up in his playlist I can post it.

Yeah I post torrents of C2C files all the time (as posts here @ The P/Cast - I dont actually create/host the torrent, thats the distinction).

LOL.. first caller was Greg Bishop and they pretended they didn't know each other.. of course Noory had no idea who Greg was.. guess they run in different circles :)

Greg Bishop actually said Hi to Mac Tonnies, identified himself and greetings were exchanged. It was Noory who didn't know who he was.

Greg Bishop actually said Hi to Mac Tonnies, identified himself and greetings were exchanged. It was Noory who didn't know who he was.

Actually Bishop didn't give his name. Noory says "Lets go west of the Rockies and where are you calling from?" and Bishop just says "Los Angeles" then he does say "hi" to both guys. It's no big deal but I just figured that Greg would say "Hi Mac this is Greg" or something or Mac would say "Hey Greg" once he recognized his voice considering that they are friends/acquaintances and Tonnies just did a whole interview with Bishop a few weeks ago. Seemed sorta hush-hush or something.

Anyway obviously not a big deal.. just sort of cracked me up.

I thought it was a good interview.. Tonnies is certainly about 1000 percent more sane and rational than the types of people Noory usually has on. I'm not sure Noory was mentally prepared to have a serious, non sensationalistic discussion for an hour.. but to his credit he did seem respectful and wasn't constantly trying to push Tonnies to say outrageous things.

I notice Greg called up in Chris O'Briens Coast interview too. That was a great interview BTW, really got me psyched for his P/cast show with Ray Stanford.

Gonna be one of the classics. Im calling that right now.

Thanks for posting. I had a listen to the video. Interesting case mentioned. I Just read some of the details of the case a while ago on a website. Very strange again, Humanoid beings and small beings, seemly working with each other. This case, is far weirder than others, i have read about though.

Actually Bishop didn't give his name. Noory says "Lets go west of the Rockies and where are you calling from?" and Bishop just says "Los Angeles" then he does say "hi" to both guys. It's no big deal but I just figured that Greg would say "Hi Mac this is Greg" or something or Mac would say "Hey Greg" once he recognized his voice considering that they are friends/acquaintances and Tonnies just did a whole interview with Bishop a few weeks ago. Seemed sorta hush-hush or something.

Anyway obviously not a big deal.. just sort of cracked me up.

I thought it was a good interview.. Tonnies is certainly about 1000 percent more sane and rational than the types of people Noory usually has on. I'm not sure Noory was mentally prepared to have a serious, non sensationalistic discussion for an hour.. but to his credit he did seem respectful and wasn't constantly trying to push Tonnies to say outrageous things.

Yes you are right...my mistake. Had the nights mixed up. Greg Bishop called in the night before and said hi to Christopher O'Brien ...my bad. :eek:

Back