• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video)

Which was already 66 years ago, and since there are alternative explanations for at least some of it, it is once again one of those cases where it's hard to say which parts to believe.
On the '52 DC flap, pretty much all of what we know is believable, meaning that there were some misidentifications as well as genuine UFOs and the signal has been separated from the noise with enough confidence to say which was what.
Maybe that was all there was to disclose.
That is a possibility I frequently entertain. But it implies the aliens have since left and never come back, and the thing I saw in the 1970s definitely wasn't one of ours, and it doesn't seem reasonable to believe that out of all the other reports since the Early Modern Era, that the only person in the world to have seen such things since then is me.
With the AATIP, the situation looks to be basically so that either some blurry videos and cases like Nimitz are all there is to disclose, or alternatively that project didn't have access to all the significant data. Either way, it looks we have already seen the kind of material we can hope to get from it, although by Elizondo's latest remarks, it's actually our job to try to get that declassified and published, not his/theirs. There's no reason to expect any sort of disclosure beyond that.
I'm remaining hopeful, but reserved. If and when the TTSA actually is given officially disclosed unambiguous info that is verifiable through official channels, then I'll know which side of the fence to come down on. In meantime I'm just watching it all play out.
What did he say?
Listen to the podcast. Basically, my impression is that he doesn't think official disclosure requires a PR venture like the TTSA to get the job done, and that focusing on extraneous entertainment projects is questionable in terms of making the best use of their resources.

Last edited:
Until we trip on tech that brings us close to a semblance of parity with these external intruders (and we become a bigger menace), delving on '52 DC type flaps will continue to be wasted breath. To Zondo's credit, his disclosure is a bit of healing ointment to all those that suffered under a cloud of derision. Not to mention that the "they can't get here from there" argument has kind of been heavily damaged. (Wonder what Carl Sagan would say?) Based on the 'overwhelming' global reaction (sarcasm) to the TTSA disclosure effort, I personally (and likey the majority here) won't be expecting too much.
That's fair comment on the positive side of the fence. Although I wouldn't be so quick to write off historical cases like the '52 DC Flap ( even though you make a valid point about the amount of attention regular folks pays to it these days ).

That is a possibility I frequently entertain. But it implies the aliens have since left and never come back, and the thing I saw in the 1970s definitely wasn't one of ours, and it doesn't seem reasonable to believe that out of all the other reports since the Early Modern Era, that the only person in the world to have seen such things since then is me.

The aliens could be here, but the government doesn't necessarily know significantly more than we do. They had their best equipment and people tracking the Nimitz tic-tacs, yet that resulted only blobs on video and pilot statements. According to Elizondo, they had a number of other similar cases, but he hasn't claimed they have crashed craft, alien beings, or communications with them, and such claims haven't been too credible in the past either. He has even indicated they need our help in trying to identify what those objects are. So why would they have anything more to disclose?

The aliens could be here, but the government doesn't necessarily know significantly more than we do. They had their best equipment and people tracking the Nimitz tic-tacs, yet that resulted only blobs on video and pilot statements. According to Elizondo, they had a number of other similar cases, but he hasn't claimed they have crashed craft, alien beings, or communications with them, and such claims haven't been too credible in the past either. He has even indicated they need our help in trying to identify what those objects are. So why would they have anything more to disclose?

I think you're right in one sense. I would suggest that the most significant stuff they know is limited to the quality of their internal reports and evidence from attempted intercepts and instrumented detection systems. I don't believe there are alien liaison programs and secret deals with aliens going on. There might be some bits of trace evidence, but I'm skeptical about entire ships. Nevertheless, even without much physical evidence, I would still submit that what they do have would be sufficient to remove all doubt that we have been visited in the past. I can't say for sure about the present moment, but they probably know that too. So how much more they than us depends on how you look at it.

Last edited:
I think you're right in one sense. I would suggest that the most significant stuff they know is limited to the quality of their internal reports and evidence from attempted intercepts and instrumented detection systems. I don't believe there are alien liaison programs and secret deals with aliens going on. There might be some bits of trace evidence, but I'm skeptical about entire ships. Nevertheless, even without much physical evidence, I would still submit that what they do have would be sufficient to remove all doubt that we have been visited in the past. I can't say for sure about the present moment, but they probably know that too. So how much more they than us depends on how you look at it.

Do you mean that the best individual cases are about the same quality as the Nimitz, but taken as a whole, they accumulate to a convincing body of evidence?

In my view, the problem has always been that the reported cases are too dissimilar to support each other. They come in all shapes, sizes and colors, and the explanations that have been found have been similarly varied, such as balloons, satellite and missile launches, distant oil wells etc. If there were a lot of reports about white tic tacs, it would be reasonable to assume they are about the same phenomenon, and what we learnt from one incident would support the others. But for all I know, that doesn't seem to be a typical shape, and I don't know similar incidents.

Theoretically it's of course possible, that a whole lot of aliens came here with their mothership, carrying different kinds of craft, tic tacs, saucers and cigars, like we have Fords, Toyotas and Renaults. But having a whole bunch of them doesn't really seem like a sensible solution to the lack of consistency. It rather highlights the problem that since we don't know what to expect, aliens can be used as a catch-all explanation for pretty much anything.

Elizondo has claimed patterns in their data, but I take his own advice and don't trust his words before I can evaluate the actual evidence. So far they have published two videos, and those already look different.

This is a very silly first post, but I just noticed he has no nails on his right hand. :O

vR4rQEK.png

Hmm. I think "Zondo" has a nice ring to it. Never thought of it as a "tactic". But if you want to see it as part of my diabolical plan to overthrow the TTSA, that adds to the entertainment value.

Not only does Zondo have a nice ring to it, @USI Calgary , it has also inspired me to name a cuisine in honor of Luis’ Latino heritage, which inspiration occurred when I read this article in The Holy Grail about Zondo’s UFO Congress video.

The Man Behind the U.S. Government’s Secret UFO Program Answers Questions – The Daily Grail

The author is cautiously optimistic about the “revelations” Luis might provide, but the article ends up somewhat “damning him with faint praise,” as they saying goes.

Now when we consider that:
[1] Luis doesn’t know what he doesn’t know; then he can’t tell us anything here
[2] A lot of what Luis does know , he can’t tell us because it’s classified
[3] What Luis can and has told us is nothing new

what do we get? A Big Nothing. Soooo, Irish American gringo that I am, I immediately seized upon the au courant slang and called these TTSA revelations: a Big Nothingburger. But since I live in Los Angeles, which is the Northernmost state of Mexico, called El Norte, then I really should know better and thus seek to honor Luis’ Hispanic/Latino heritage and come up with a proper ethnic sobriquet, and so I have. (But this is only a first draft, so I welcome any suggestions, especially from those Paracasters who could improve on my own Spanish language knowledge which is still as I am told: “casi nada” = “next to nothing.”)

El Zondo Grande: la nada enchilada!

Is that intentional irony?
Indeed, my esteemed @MrBeliever, your question would be answered in the affirmative under the natural assumption that I am in full possession of my mental faculties and thus could seamlessly direct intentionality toward irony. However, according to this trenchant psychoanalysis of me by our dear Brother @Thomas R Morrison, you can ascertain that I am so handicapped in my mind that I would have great difficulty in forming intentional irony except perhaps, accidentally, in accordance with the heuristic principle of temporal ontology: “A stopped clock is right twice a day.”

Brother Morrison elegantly elucidates my mental status in Message # 92 dated Jan 8, 2018
"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

I would argue that it makes no difference whether you're a paid disinformation agent or not, because your mind is a dumpster fire of irrationality and blithering nonsense, so nothing that you have to say holds any value regardless of your motives, and in fact your presence here represents nothing more than a regrettable contamination of the information field.

Of course, in that statement, Brother Morrison was actually being rather circumspect and even failed to express explicitly my diagnosis of stark raving insanity, but he did so here, noting also that my sense of humor was not correlated either positively or negatively with my insanity.

In message #358 dated Jan 22, 2018, Brother Morrison explicitly evaluated my mental state:
"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

Lol - yeah even I have to admit that was pretty flippin' hilarious.

I think you're completely out of your frickin' mind, but it's still funny.

Finally, Brother Morrison is quite aware of the dangers in diagnosing my particular strain of insanity (mystical bonkerhood) because it is highly contagious and he must take precautions, lest my sense of humor go viral in his own head and drive him insane and thus wreak havoc with his own information field, Higgs Boson forbid!

I quote Br. Morrison from the infamous “locked thread,” message #730, dated Feb 20, 2018
From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

You really need to stop flaming me with humor, Brother @Hollywood Tomfortas - it gets me all befuddled with the mixed signals.;)

So to answer your question, MrBeliever, I will say that my irony is not intentional, but, due to my insanity, my intentionality becomes quite ironic, if not beside the point.

Hollywood Tomfortas
Errant Grail Knight of the Mystic Bonkerhood

With a hey nonny nonny and a Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

I'm so sorry I engaged.
But I’m so glad you did because what a synchronicity just happened because of your engagement. As they say in comedy, “Timing is everything” so listen to the soundtrack of insane laughter and woo-hooing done by the pilots suddenly tracking this Tic-Tac in the long-awaited 3rd video just released to us today by To the Stars Academy (Audio starts at 1:22 of video through the end at 1:56)

2015 GO FAST FOOTAGE

GO FAST, the third of three official USG videos selected for release after official review by multiple government organizations, reveals a previously undisclosed Navy encounter that occurred off the East Coast of the United States in 2015. The object in view remains unidentified. While To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science was the first to obtain a copy, it should be available to any member of the press or public via the Freedom of Information Act. WATCH THE FULL VIDEO and read further analysis by our team of experts on our community of interest which you can find on www.ToTheStarsAcademy.com.

IT’S A BIRD! IT’S A PLANE! NO, IT’S SUPER— ...

(Sorry no, it’s just a bird, and a slow moving bird at that and. . . . Parallax.)

That’s the preliminary conclusion of Mick West and the Metabunkers who are hard at work debunking the funk out of this stupendously revealing long-awaited thrill-packed with cackling pilots THIRD TTSA VIDEO.

Whoopie doo! Are we disclosed now or what? Can you feel the boredom? Well, maybe a cure for insomnia? Do Aliens Dream of TTSA Videos?

"GO FAST" Footage from Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy. Bird?

Last edited:
As the metabuzzards and jackals of metabunk.org carry out their assigned mission of tearing at the carrion of this 3rd video, arguing whether it be a bird or a weather balloon,
"GO FAST" Footage from Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy. Bird?
I notice that one of them proposes a specific bird for the UAP identity and that is an albatross, inspiring me to name this 3rd video as the Albatross Video because of the delicious metaphorical implications of this bird which derive from the poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge called The Rime of the Ancient Mariner (1798)

here is the money verse:

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks

Had I from old and young!

Instead of the cross, the Albatross

About my neck was hung.

So we now have the Albatross of Disclosure, hanging around the neck of TTSA with this 3rd video release.

"The Albatross around my neck was hung," illustration for "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" by Edward Henry Wehnert (1813–68)

Or wait, maybe the Albatross of Disclosure is hanging around the necks of the skeptards and scoffers and assorted Disinformation Agents.

Which ought to be a good reminder for you, Brother @Thomas R Morrison. Remember that us nefarious Disinformation Agents work the fastest and most furious right at the outset of a new TTSA disclosure revelation, so please don’t be a slacker now. Seize this critical time to push back against all these perfidious Disinfo Hacks who are assiduously muddying up the clear evidence of disclosure from TTSA. Why the very survival of our civilization depends on you right now, Thomas, so be our superhero — no, hyperhero (as per Einstein GR) — and don’t let humanity down. Save us from ourselves, please!

Back