• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Longtime Listener, New Forum Participant

Pittstop

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone, longtime follower of the UFO and paranormal and a longtime listener to The Paracast. Finally thought I would join the forums and put in my two cents from time to time. I experienced a "long distance" UFO siting back in the early seventies with a group of friends, erratic lights in northern Canadian sky. Got me hooked and now 40 years later still holds my interest.

Hi everyone, longtime follower of the UFO and paranormal and a longtime listener to The Paracast. Finally thought I would join the forums and put in my two cents from time to time. I experienced a "long distance" UFO siting back in the early seventies with a group of friends, erratic lights in northern Canadian sky. Got me hooked and now 40 years later still holds my interest.

I feel ya Pittstop - I was a listener of the show for years before I stepped through the forum door. The minute I did I realised I'd been a pre-judging idiot. I've admitted it many times. I'd had a bad few first experiences with internet forums and stupidly then assumed they'd all be the same. I'm happy to say I was totally wrong about many things and joining this forum, ups and downs, has been a great experience overall.

I sincerely hope you get something positive out of it too, and as I tell many many new joiners, there is no rank or rate here. Everyone is welcome to participate and submit like the rest - please jump into threads that interest you, say hi and your views. Post videos and news links etc you think are interesting. Have fun and stop by to say hi to me as a moderator or as another member anytime.

Back