• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Long time lurker finally signs up.

RogueHALLINAN

Paranormal Novice
Just wanted to say hi and thank you.

Hello long time lurker finally decided to sign up as part of my new years resolution to join sites I visit almost daily.
and also to say thank you to all the poster's of these great forums over the years that have gave me plenty to think about.
There is no way I can even remotely do justice and keep up with the amount of work people put into some of these forums, but I hope I can try and chip in from time to time, than just being a observer.

Just a public sector worker from London England who has been interested in the ufo subject since I was a child. (it just wont let me go).

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi and thank you.

Hello long time lurker finally decided to sign up as part of my new years resolution to join sites I visit almost daily.
and also to say thank you to all the poster of these great forums over the years that have gave me plenty to think about.
There is no way I can even remotely do justice and keep up with the amount of work people put into some of these forums post, but I hope I can try and chip in from time to time than just being a observer.

Just a public sector worker from London England who has been interested in the ufo subject since I was a child. (it just wont let me go).
Welcome,you won't regret it.

Welcome and remember it's no competition over how much or how little one contributes to the forum - you do what you want and get what you want out of it and hopefully along the way you'll bring something to the table, even if just your own, equally valid opinion. Don't be scared!

For that matter feel free to post non ufo related material as well. There are a number of things that I've seen mentioned here that I looked into and actually found more interesting than the ufo field.

Glad to have you aboard:p
The-Clangers-011-160x160.jpg

Back