• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

Apocalypto

Paranormal Maven
"These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They’re here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don’t like us being here".…When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this. Anti-gravitational research was going….We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work….We knew each other from what we call unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there are beings from outside the planet. Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago….We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998, was to bring forth these technologies that that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help get rid of the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.

National UFO Center | George Filer | Filer's Files

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/10pk_aNsvSw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I had forgotten about this guy from the Disclosure Conference stuff.

He seems credible to me. Im assuming his creds have been verified and he did work at Skunkworks. With that assumption in mind, very interesting indeed.

If you spent your career in aviation research (or the like), this is very likely the sort of fish-tale you would tell. Living on a retirement annuity and having someone come along and offer you a public platform for your fish-tale -- one that just might result in a book or movie deal -- why not?

Is the government going to come after you for violating your security agreement when you tell your whopper? Of course not. Disclosing your fantasies is not in violation of national security.

On the other hand, could it be true? Maybe.

But there have always been difficulties with this entire scenario. Here are just a few:

(1) As I believe Gene and David have pointed out, reverse-engineering an "alien" technology is about as likely as reaching God on his 800 number.

(2) If you are as advanced as these [WHATEVER THEY ARE], don't you think they would be advanced enough to have their own brand of air-sea rescue? It's not very likely that they would have a crash somewhere and not recover it themselves long before the natives got there.

(3) If it's even plausible that they would have slipped up and let the savages make off with the goodies, don't you think they would have the capacity to send in their own sort of special ops force and take it back? Teleportation, whatever...

(4) So, what are you saying then? They let us have it? Assuming them to be time-travellers, they let us become contaminated by a causal violation (which in turn may undo their own existence)? Assuming them to be extraterrestrial, they let us acquire technology that changes our evolution and gives us the means to, perhaps, have a fighting chance against them? Or -- they're just stupid?

Or we could just apply the same theological fog that christians do when trying to explain how their god can be both three and one. But, more likely, it's just a fish-tale.

But there have always been difficulties with this entire scenario. Here are just a few:

(1) As I believe Gene and David have pointed out, reverse-engineering an "alien" technology is about as likely as reaching God on his 800 number.

(2) If you are as advanced as these [WHATEVER THEY ARE], don't you think they would be advanced enough to have their own brand of air-sea rescue? It's not very likely that they would have a crash somewhere and not recover it themselves long before the natives got there.

(3) If it's even plausible that they would have slipped up and let the savages make off with the goodies, don't you think they would have the capacity to send in their own sort of special ops force and take it back? Teleportation, whatever...

(4) So, what are you saying then? They let us have it? Assuming them to be time-travellers, they let us become contaminated by a causal violation (which in turn may undo their own existence)? Assuming them to be extraterrestrial, they let us acquire technology that changes our evolution and gives us the means to, perhaps, have a fighting chance against them? Or -- they're just stupid?

Or we could just apply the same theological fog that christians do when trying to explain how their god can be both three and one. But, more likely, it's just a fish-tale.

It could be like this...Say you're reaching over a lion's den taking pictures with a disposable camera as the savage beasts eat a wild bore when suddenly you drop your camera 30 feet down into the den. Immediately the lions pounce on the camera, the dominant male takes it in his jaws and runs into a cave with it.
Are you going to rush after him to get your camera back?

Maybe the alien's just don't give a shit if we have their technology. Maybe they don't care how it will affect our evolution. Who knows how they think or what they care about. They are, after all, aliens. Of course, I'm not saying I have the answers but these are other things to consider in the equation. It's the other side, as-it-were.

Now, as a christian I'm going to slip back into my theological fog and ponder how or why I would have typed anything about the 'e' word in this posting.
:D

Actually, I think there's every chance that on an individual level they could be functionally stupid - they may have had machines to do the hard work and thinking for them for thousands of years now... they might not even remember how their own technology works (and the evolutionary incentive for intelligence may be long gone).
We also don't know their circumstances - is their presence part of a careful and multi-layered plan, or a desperate gambit by the not-necessarily-cream-of-the-crop survivors of catastrophe? For all we know we might physically scare them shitless.
It's unknowns upon unknowns.

The fact that the concept of the Trinity doesn't make sense is actually a point in its favour: usually we have invented gods who were much like ourselves, but if a divine entity truly exists, an intelligent reality preceding and not contained by the universe, it would be highly implausible for the nature of that entity to be comprehensible to our limited intelligence.

But enough of that diversion, back to the skunkworks. He did sound credible, although if that description had come from ordinary observers I might have said "fireflies" (insects after all make sudden course changes in exactly the way that UFOs are reported to do, and most people are notoriously bad at distinguishing between a large object far away and a small one very near,especially at night...but in this case if he's telling the truth it sounds like something much more interesting).

The fact that the concept of the Trinity doesn't make sense is actually a point in its favour: usually we have invented gods who were much like ourselves, but if a divine entity truly exists, an intelligent reality preceding and not contained by the universe, it would be highly implausible for the nature of that entity to be comprehensible to our limited intelligence.

Ordinarily, this is exactly what I would look for -- and frequently do in the case of abduction accounts. Is there some information that suggests contact with something beyond human experience?

Of course, it depends upon the extent of your source information. In the case of the trinity, there remains no mystery. They got the idea from the Roman capitaline trinity which was modelled on the basic structure of the family unit (father, mother and child). It became a necessary artifice to explain the existence of a "son" in light of clear, contradictary teachings of the OT. If the "son" is divine -- as Constantine later dictated -- then it follows that his "mother" must also be divine. This takes care of the Isis worshippers and everyone is happy at last.

So, the trinity is -- in actuality -- not an example of "something beyond human experience." It is quite explanable. It just indicates contradictions in the scenario.

I would submit that, likewise, the "crash retrieval//reverse-engineering" scenario does not provide clues to something beyond human experience. It is just a contradiction in the scenario (that tends to demonstrate its falsehood).

I have to say at the present moment I'm skeptical of the man. I would have to know more about him, and his career to delve into his possible reasons for mentioning such things. I have a lot of respect for the Skunkworks folk and what they've accomplished, one of those accomplishments being secrecy. These guys swore their entire lives to it, and that's no fib. It's documented, it's proven. We know what they've worked on (Somewhat.) with an estimation for how long, so it's no question that secrecy is their game. Would this claim not be completely incongruous with that doctrine?

Consider the reasons for such secrecy; valid national security risks. These guys had their hay day during the Cold War, where real espionage and spies were about. Granted, those times are over (Or are they?), but to completely blow the lid on something like this, from a man of his stature requires some digging in my opinion. I always try to keep my disinfo radar up to speed, and this guy registers a faint blip on it. I won't rule him completely out though, since I don't know enough about him. The fact he seems to substantiate Corso's claims makes me a little timid.

Back