• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lloyd Pye New Evidence

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
I was listening to an interview last night while in Bed. Lloyd Pye was the Guest. He was talking about a skull that was found in Mexico in the 1930's. He was calling the skull the Star Child. To cut a long story story he said in the last year or the last few months of this year a Geneticist( biochemist) has discovered without a doubt, this skull was belong to a humanoid being. Who had human DNA and this is the interesting part the skull contained DNA not found on this Earth. Well nothing that match's anything in the official database anyway.
Lloyd said he wants to announce this to the World in the next few months of this year.

My question is he a fraud or is he the real deal (genuine)?

I was listening to an interview last night while in Bed. Lloyd Pye was the Guest. He was talking about a skull that was found in Mexico in the 1930's. He was calling the skull the Star Child. To cut a long story story he said in the last year or the last few months of this year a Geneticist( biochemist) has discovered without a doubt, this skull was belong to a humanoid being. Who had human DNA and this is the interesting part the skull contained DNA not found on this Earth. Well nothing that match's anything in the official database anyway.
Lloyd said he wants to announce this to the World in the next few months of this year.

My question is he a fraud or is he the real deal (genuine)?

My first question would be which lab did the tests and has it been tested by an independent lab to verify the results. If it has not been done this way I would take it with an extremely high dose of suspicion.

I do not know if he is a fraud so I can not answer that question, but I have read about the star child skull. Not sure what to make of it other than the elongation of skulls among some societies in Mesoamerica has been long documented.

I'm not a fan of Pye. These new results have been debated a lot on another forum with e-mails from the great man. Despite not having the results yet and asking for money to complete the analysis...he's already claiming definitive proof. He's so backasswards it's amazing. He cheerfully throws the Theory of Evolution out on its ass and insists he's right about everything. Scientists are all liars and cowards unless they agree with him. The frigging skull has been dragged around every guy with letters to his name.

They are all 'exactly wrong' if they don't say, "Lloyd, this is proof that aliens made humans and you've been right all along! How could the combined scientific community and the centuries of knowledge they are founded on be so god-damned wrong!? Lloyd, I have been a scientist and I have lied. Please Lloyd, Mr Pye can you forgive my shameful, wanton ass?"

Let me guess.. you listened to an episode of UFOnaut Radio ?
I can remember seeing an episode of UFO Hunters a few months ago. I cannot remember which episode, probably the first or second season.
Mr Pye was on UFO Hunters and the UFO Hunter crew had the skull analyzed. According to the lab analysys the skull was of human origin. The conclusion by the lab was that the only abnormal thing about the skull was that the person who the skull belonged to had some sort of growth defect.
That was very disappointing for Mr Pye.
As one of the previous hosts of The Paracast once said: "Nothing in the UFO/Paranormal field is ever conclusive".

After many decades/ maybe eons, we still don't have any physical evidence. I think the intelligences (ior whatever 'they' may be) won't be so stupid as to have thing lying around.

Lloyd Pye is very good at misrepresenting his trophy as something it has never been classified as. He calls it the "Starchild" skull but the evidence that it is human is overwhelming.

Mr. Pye also misrepresents "inconclusive" data as proof that the skull is not entirely human. In fact, inconclusive data means no conclusion could be reached for whatever reason.

If there is new data, I would love to hear it, and then of course hear Mr. Pye's interpretation of that data.

Previous discussion thread of Lloyd Pye

He was also a guest on The Paracast a few years ago, it's worth a listen if only to hear how dogmatic his pitch is.

Let me guess.. you listened to an episode of UFOnaut Radio ?
I can remember seeing an episode of UFO Hunters a few months ago. I cannot remember which episode, probably the first or second season.
Mr Pye was on UFO Hunters and the UFO Hunter crew had the skull analyzed. According to the lab analysys the skull was of human origin. The conclusion by the lab was that the only abnormal thing about the skull was that the person who the skull belonged to had some sort of growth defect.
That was very disappointing for Mr Pye.
As one of the previous hosts of The Paracast once said: "Nothing in the UFO/Paranormal field is ever conclusive".

After many decades/ maybe eons, we still don't have any physical evidence. I think the intelligences (ior whatever 'they' may be) won't be so stupid as to have thing lying around.

Actually it was Coast to Coast, and it was an interview he done last month. Well Gerasmus (Mr Pye) seems more confident than he ever was before than he will be proved right here. He claimed he has new update information that according to him will Rock the Scientific community. The Skull has DNA that is not from this Earth his words not mine. I'm only posting a short account of what i heard.

Is Mr Pye getting desperate so therefore he is making outrageous statements (attention seeking) I guess eleven years of research and yielding nothing can do that to a person. Or has he actually discovered something here and we just await the News?
He was a guest on the Paracast a year back or so. What i took from those interviews was, Mr Pye always believed there was something strange about this Skull, but this was the first time i have heard him state this.
In four months i will announce to the world. The so called "Star Child skull" is not entirely human. My question i guess is. What has changed in the last eleven years for Lloyd to make such a bold statement?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

I'm not a fan of Pye. These new results have been debated a lot on another forum with e-mails from the great man. Despite not having the results yet and asking for money to complete the analysis...he's already claiming definitive proof. He's so backasswards it's amazing. He cheerfully throws the Theory of Evolution out on its ass and insists he's right about everything. Scientists are all liars and cowards unless they agree with him. The frigging skull has been dragged around every guy with letters to his name.

They are all 'exactly wrong' if they don't say, "Lloyd, this is proof that aliens made humans and you've been right all along! How could the combined scientific community and the centuries of knowledge they are founded on be so god-damned wrong!? Lloyd, I have been a scientist and I have lied. Please Lloyd, Mr Pye can you forgive my shameful, wanton ass?"

I certainly understand your viewpoint. I too am suspicious especially when claims of this nature are made.
He probably is full of it?

The claims he has made are entirely his own, so i judge someone by actions not words and what he has claimed has not been verified by anyone other then by people "he knew. That is a instant problem right there. I'm very curious to why suddenly after eleven years he has issued even more bizarre claims though?

What is the intention behind it all. To have more money, gain fame or get more Airtime on different paranormal shows( stay in the limelight) There obviously has to be some motivation for him to do this if he is a charlatan. Sane people don't wake up one morning and suddenly get into their heads i must start claiming all sort of ridiculous things.

There was a Paracast prog aaages ago that pretty much tore Lloyd Pye to shreds. Before I was willing to believe. Afterwards? ... nope. I think they guest was Tommy Atkinson (??) from these here forums (??). Anyway, check it out. I think Pye is just another huckster huckstering his hucksterable hucksterisms ... or strange skull ... one or the other :D ie I wouldn't bother with him at all.

Does UFOnaut radio still have that interview with Sheldon Nidle (pronounce NIDDLE I say) of the Intergalactic Light Federation Organisation of Galactic Light Federations or whatever it is on the blogtalk website?? I shall have to take a peek :D

The person who exposed Pye is Tommy Allison, who no longer participates in these forums.

Well I wasn't far off ... got the Tommy bit right :D. Who the heck is Tommy Atkinson then?? ... sounds like a British football player ... probably played for Arsenal or some such before the war with those really big shorts and a really thick and heavy leather football. Did terrible things to your bunions ... you know.

So ... isn't Tommy Allison an artist??? Didn't he reconstruct the head that the skull once was a part of??? With clay??? Must revisit the programme. Get things straight in my head ... if thats at all possible.

[lots of question marks today ... must be a Saturday :D]

He did a reconstruction, since he is an artist. Yes, it's worth a new listen, since Pye is back in the picture, at least to some degree I suppose.

I've listened to too many Lloyd Pie interviews, more than anyone should! The man is his own worst enemy. From the time he named his artifact the "Starchild Skull" he set himself up for ridicule. The dogmatic way he insists on the truth of his story, most of which is conjecture, puts off those who might otherwise be supporters. I even sympathize with the need for funds and support to carry out such a long lasting and technology dependent investigation, but if you go around pissing people off, it doesn't make them want to support you.

However, I have continued to hope that eventually science would be able to tell us something about this skull and that it would outweigh the personalities involved. I hope that's what is finally happening.

I stumbled on this purely by accident while looking for something else...
http://strangeworldofmystery.blogspot.com/2010/03/starchild.html

Actually there is a video on his website now that brings things more up to date.
http://www.starchildproject.com/

I first heard this stuff in 1997. Even then he had some lab that was doing analysis if only he had a few more dollars to..... Until I am given evidence to be proven otherwise I will always think of him as a P.T. Barnum still trying to squeeze out every penny from his sideshow.

There are some other skulls out there with pronounced "cone head" like craniums and belonging to fairly large individuals. I would love to see a facial reconstruction of one of those dudes.... not that I think there is anything paranormal about them, just because I want to see what they looked like.... There was also some commentary about Aknaten, the Egyptian Pharaoh who converted Egypt to monotheist sun god worshipers, as having Marburgs disease. They say he was quite exotic looking as well. I seem to recall that there was some genetic analysis that confirmed that he had the disease done on two children of his who died in infancy... Don't know if I have all or any of that right but I think its kinda interesting...If I recall right there was some speculation that his focus on Ra as the only god might have been related to his poor vision, an effect of Marburgs, and being sensitive to bright light...

Does UFOnaut radio still have that interview with Sheldon Nidle (pronounce NIDDLE I say) of the Intergalactic Light Federation Organisation of Galactic Light Federations or whatever it is on the blogtalk website?? I shall have to take a peek :D

Yes, I forced myself to listen to Mr Niddle's second appearance on the UFOnaut Radio podcast. It was recorded more than 15 or so months ago. recorded sometime in Nov 2009 (I am catching up on quite a few podcasts). The nonsense this guy spits out is truely boring. He wouldn't last three minutes on a Paracast interview. Galactic Federation of Light my ass.

Back