• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lloyd Pye and Starchild

The skin texture is there, you can't see it in these pics. As far as adding hair, I'm going with a progerian template, not a conventional haired human for a couple reasons that I won't disclose at this time.

Thanks for looking.

I just caught the beginning of the recent show where some discussion went on about Pye and the skull.

Wasn't the skull dated? It's not old enough to be a Gecko hybrid.

If anyone has pics of certain disorders that this skull might be, please post. It would end most of the debate and show Pye is not that competent, which is what many seem to be trying to point out. Ok, there's no end to debates with some people. But with certain people there is.

The thing about the skull is that they were able to ascertain the mother and child DNA, but not the father's DNA using conventional DNA markers.

Mind you this was done some years ago. I would imagine that the new DNA testing will be more conclusive, which is whay Lloyd is trying to get done. Imagine having proof of an Alien Hybrid. Wouldn't that be a boon to the UFO community? I would think so.

I'm a skeptic by nature which is why I got involved with this project, because I wanted to see for myself what the deal is on this thing. I have to admit, at first I wouldn't have believed in anything, however, I'm on the fence until the conclusive DNA proof shows up. You can't make a decision until all the facts are in.

It's kind of like Bigfoot. How many people see Bigfoot every year? How many of those people come back with evidence? The ones who come back with evidence, what percentage of it is legitimate?

There's tons of stuff out there that is debunked every day, if if Lloyd were to find out TODAY, that his skull was nothing more than a genetic abnormality, he'd be the first person to yell it from the mountaintop, because that's what I've found out about him.

The question should be, where is the best Genetic Lab in the world, and how much pressure can be brought to bear to get them to do the work on this thing, to get a definitive answer? I myself would like nothing more than to see the truth about this thing come out for two reasons.

If it's a fake, and just another deformity, it's still pretty cool, and I got to sculpt a forensic reconstruction of a deformed person.

If it's real, then aliens do exist, and the morons who say we're the only life in the universe can get with the program. Any kind of proof that we are not alone in the universe is proof that for all these thousands of years we've been lied to. Imagine having that evidence in the palm of your hand. Imagine being able to prove once and for all that history, and life as we know it, isn't what we expected.

THAT is why I'm hopeful that it is genuine.

Tommy Allison said:
It's kind of like Bigfoot. How many people see Bigfoot every year? How many of those people come back with evidence? The ones who come back with evidence, what percentage of it is legitimate?

Zero......

Back