• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Little Grey Men-Possible Narcotics Overdose?

J

joelegregory

Alien.jpg

AliensArm.jpg

Recently Published In UFO Matrix Magazine, By The Editor Mr Philip Mantle.

OK I will re-tell the story the best I can remember it, some details I have forgotten, but I will try my up-most to get it down for you, here goes. I have no idea whether this story is real or not, I have debated it many times with friends, and we all agree that no-one really knows what an Alien Corpse would look like after it has been baking in the sun for days on end and attacked by insects and other predators. The photos I post are very high quality scans from the original 35mm prints, I had the local Max Spielmenn scan them onto a high quality CD, it cost me a few quid as well!

My Father died a good while ago now, one day I was round at his house, he was in bed (very ill), I was sat on the bed talking to him. He told me to go into the wardrobe and to get a small yellow shoe box, which I did. Inside was all sorts of Nick-Naks, he took out a small photo album, took out 2 photos and told me an incredible story.

He told me that back in the 1960's and 1970's he lived in Mexico with a bunch of guys, they all lived on a remote farm and all were involved in highly illegal activities. My father told me that they were involved with mafia type people, drug cartels and lots and lots of money was involved. My father told me that the farm was used to mainly store drugs-Cocaine, Heroin, Amphetamines, etc. They also used the farm for growing huge amounts of very strong Skunk cannabis. My father told me that one day back in the 1970's, it was a blazing hot day and 3 of them went down to the skunk plantation to cultivate some weed ready for a large order, he told me that they had not been down to the plantation for a good few days. He said it was blazing hot, they had been at the plantation for roughly 3 hours when they found the thing. One of the guys found it, it was a small grey little creature, 2 feet in size, very small and thin, stiff as a board, huge head, claws, pointy chin and ears, skin was like an elephant or rhino, strange thing was the creature was as light as a feather, literally could pick the thing up with your little finger. My dad told me it was covered in insects and maggots, and looked half eaten, probably attacked by scavengers and predators, he said it looked like it was in a bad state of decomposition, and there was a horrible eggy smell coming from it.

My father told me they were all freaked out, they were stoned out of their minds and just didn't know what to do? They took it back to the ranch and all 7 of them sat around talking and looking at the thing for hours and hours. They all agreed to just burn it and get rid of it, and that's what they did. That night they soaked it in gasoline and built a huge bonfire and just torched it. Before they soaked it in gasoline one of the guys shouted hey take a photo, my dad said that he had an old beat up 35mm camera in a shed, he said he fetched it and took several photos, sadly most of them came out fogged and blurry and unusable, my dad said this was probably because the camera was a crappy old thing and also the humidity probably affected the emulsion on the film, these are the only 2 photos which he kept.

I asked my father why they didn't get the authorities in to take a look, or some kind of scientist? He said there was just no way we could have anyone sniffing around, it was just out of the question, too much money and drugs involved.

I asked him if perhaps the gang had been duped into believing something they didn't understand, maybe someone hoaxing them. My father laughed, he said it was a real biological creature, no seems etc. He said if it was a hoax then it must have been made by a special effects expert and must have been made out of flesh and meat, because it stank and was rancid. He also added that the farm was very remote and one would have to literally walk miles and miles over hills and mountainous terrain to get to the ranch.

My father said that they all was pretty sure that what they found was an Extraterrestrial Creature, he said that what ever it was it was not from this planet, they all came to the conclusion that the thing must have poisoned itself and died from eating the strong skunk weed, some kind of toxic reaction, he said that where it was found, there was lots of skunk buds scattered on the ground. He said they told people the story over the years but no one ever believed them, people just laughed and poured scorn on the story saying yeah right stoned aliens!. My father said that the gang split eventually and they all went their separate ways, my dad said he moved around Europe for a few years then eventually settled back here in the UK.

He told me that back in the 90's he did actually speak to a UFO Man, but the guy laughed and accused him of making a clay dummy and making the whole thing up, so he just never said anything to anyone again, he just kept it to himself.

Now I don't know if that's a true story, but I can tell you one thing, my old man was no liar, and he was deadly serious when he told me the story. I suppose it is so easy to just dismiss something like that and cry hoax, but what if my father was telling the truth?? He never mentioned it again, and I am pretty sure he would have told me if he was having a laugh, because he died a short while after telling me.

Photo Credits-Joel E Gregory-All Rights Reserved 2011.

i agree with the UFO man, it is a clay dummy.
btw- skunk buds are not narcotics.

I have to say, it looks like clay or plasticine to me

The other red flag in this post is the fact that scanning a couple of photos and burning the files to CD cost a few quid.

It seems like you are trying to say it was expensive, i dont see why. anyone with a scanner and PC could do it for the cost of a blank CD, about a dollar.

My vote is this is a creative writing enterprise: decidedly less skill utilized in the sculpture and photography. Or perhaps evidence of the vulnerability of sibling bullshit detectors.

This isn't new though. I remember seeing those EXACT SAME PHOTOS here on the paracast forum like a year and a half ago at least.

This isn't new though. I remember seeing those EXACT SAME PHOTOS here on the paracast forum like a year and a half ago at least.

Noticing a trend as of late of fly by posters dropping upon us the preposterous (April enlistees). Perhaps the excommunicated, or some closet case getting their kicks.... Or the month of April...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=204539

http://www.alien-ufos.com/personal-...-possible-narcotics-overdose.html#post9634448

Back