• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Legendary Dick Hall on DMR

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on DMR, I pulled from the archives a "mind blowing" interview I conducted with Richard "Dick" Hall on May 13, 1995. Topics we covered include his time with NICAP, Major Donald Keyhoe, Herman Oberth, Roscoe Hillenkoetter and what was really happening in the 50's and 1960's. This is a "do not miss" episode heard only on CyberstationUSA! DMR starts at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time .. go to .. CyberStationUSA - An Innovation in Online Broadcasting | CyberStationUSA.com

Vicki&DickHall.jpg

A side note, the only time this show aired was when I did it on May 13, 1995. This will be the first airing on DMR.

Decker

I'd like to listen to this interview and will go to the site you linked to hear it. I gather that it will begin at 7 pm Eastern Time tonight.

On second thought, if you are originating the broadcast at 10 pm ET, I will probably be able to hear starting at 1 am tomorrow. I'll try to tune in, but having checked the website you link, the announcement on the streaming audio suggests that it is not operational. Is there any other way to access this audio interview?

I'd like to listen to this interview and will go to the site you linked to hear it. I gather that it will begin at 7 pm Eastern Time tonight.

On second thought, if you are originating the broadcast at 10 pm ET, I will probably be able to hear starting at 1 am tomorrow. I'll try to tune in, but having checked the website you link, the announcement on the streaming audio suggests that it is not operational. Is there any other way to access this audio interview?

Sure Constance. Sorry, have not been online for awhile. The show starts at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time. (I am in Los Angeles-back East that would be 1:00 AM) All you have to do is go to CyberStationUSA - An Innovation in Online Broadcasting | CyberStationUSA.com ( w w w. d q r m. com-without the spaces) click on that and make sure your sound is turned up! :) DMR is two hours in length. Tomorrow or shortly thereafter the show will also be in my archives.

Decker

Thank you, Decker. I look forward to hearing the interview, and hope it's discussed here in the days ahead. I just went to your direct link and heard music on the live stream so I think I'll have no problems getting the interview.

Thank you, Decker. I look forward to hearing the interview, and hope it's discussed here in the days ahead. I just went to your direct link and heard music on the live stream so I think I'll have no problems getting the interview.

De Nada!

Decker

Decker, that was a fascinating interview with Dick Hall. Some amazing information about Oberth and others having known more than we've realized was known then about likely planetary locations from which the ufos might have come. And much other information I hadn't come across before. I'm hooked. Have just gone to dqrm.com and seen the schedule and am looking forward to listening regularly. Thank you.

Decker, that was a fascinating interview with Dick Hall. Some amazing information about Oberth and others having known more than we've realized was known then about likely planetary locations from which the ufos might have come. And much other information I hadn't come across before. I'm hooked. Have just gone to dqrm.com and seen the schedule and am looking forward to listening regularly. Thank you.

DMR "airs" Monday thru Friday starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time. I restarted DMR in January of 2010 on CyberstationUSA and there are extensive archives you can download and listen to at Dark Matters Radio - Downloads | CyberStationUSA On Demand Programming going back to 2010.

Decker

Don i had no idea Bigelow when back this far as Hall said he "could not disclose"

Everyplace this guy pops up we LOOSE DATA

The guy uses the info and we get squat!

Yea Ward this guy has been pulling that going back to at least the early 1990's. You know the old saying, right? "The guy with the gold makes the rules."

Decker

something about Bigelow really bothers me. does he think because of his wealth he is the only one that is privy to any info he gathers about UFO's. I also can't believe how many UFO researchers he is able to keep quiet about their findings. :confused:

something about Bigelow really bothers me. does he think because of his wealth he is the only one that is privy to any info he gathers about UFO's. I also can't believe how many UFO researchers he is able to keep quiet about their findings. :confused:

I am suspicious of him as well. If he were dedicated to public ufo research, he would do much more to support it. Maybe he'll surprise us one day and announce the opening of a free-standing, well-funded academic institution dedicated to ufo research; with a library including everything in print in all earth languages involving significant ufo research to date and also all archival material currently held privately; with labs for interested physicists and engineers; and with a staff comprising the most dedicated and competent ufo investigators and researchers currently extant. He could do this if he wanted to.

I am suspicious of him as well. If he were dedicated to public ufo research, he would do much more to support it. Maybe he'll surprise us one day and announce the opening of a free-standing, well-funded academic institution dedicated to ufo research; with a library including everything in print in all earth languages involving significant ufo research to date and also all archival material currently held privately; with labs for interested physicists and engineers; and with a staff comprising the most dedicated and competent ufo investigators and researchers currently extant. He could do this if he wanted to.

Or not ...

Decker

Back