• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Larry Fawcett RIP

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
When my wife and I were still publishing UFO Magazine, many times I was asked what were my recommendations for books that presented a genuine and factual look at the UFO phenomenon for new readers. One book that I always suggested was Clear Intent by Barry Greenwood and Larry Fawcett. "Clear Intent" is a look at factual cases from a military and governemental standpoint taken from government and military files.

Clear Intent.jpg

I knew Greenwood slightly but I knew Larry Fawcett more. Since Larry was a police officer we shared quite a bit in common and I very much enjoyed Larry's sense of humor. I interviewed Larry several times but lost touch with him over the years. I wished to reconnect with him but never found out where he was since he retired from the police dept. Larry just seemed to vanish from the radar and a few years ago I spoke to Greenwood and he told me he did not have contact with Larry.

This morning I discovered that Larry left us Sept. 19th, 2010 and to tell the truth this hit me like a two ton truck. I had heard nothing about his death anywhere. This man was one of a kind and he deserved the up-most respect from the UFO research community for his work and research. I honestly cannot describe the feelings I currently have over his death.
Larry, I miss you even though it has been years since LFawcett.jpg we spoke. Where ever you are I hope you found your answers. God Speed my Friend.

Larry Fawcett;
born June 21, 1939
Left us Sept. 19, 2010

Memorial Obituaries Fawcett, Lawrence

Decker

thanks for the update Don, sorry to hear of his passing. Before i ever listened to you Don Clear Intent was my favorite book on the subject, it was THE standard for me, still is.

Don, Thanks for the heads up and sorry for your loss of a personal friend. I honesty cannot recall if I have read this book over the years. But sounds like it would be worth a look.

Back